Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 11-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #21
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default For My Texas Friends

I just read this and wanted to share it with all ya'll in case you didn't know yet.

Texas unveils new vanity plates to raise money for state — http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/23/t...y-for-state%2F
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #22
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

We've been to Austin a few times. Went to Pride there last year (surprised it was a small Pride) but liked the downtown area. Saw the bats! That was a sight. Won't be moving there because we love to the ocean too much to leave here but will be visiting Austin again in the near future. My gf eyeballed that Mall you were talking about. So far I've managed to stay on the Freeway and keep driving past it.
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #23
jey_z76

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone. I was born and raised in Austin and I love it.... probably too much! I have lived in Iowa and Georgia, both for only 6 months each. I got home sick and came back. The thing I love about Austin is the diverse population we have here. The museums, the artists, the music, the attractions that come here, kayaking, the lakes, everything! The surrounding areas have quite a bit of things to do as well.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #24
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by jey_z76 View Post
Hey everyone. I was born and raised in Austin and I love it.... probably too much! I have lived in Iowa and Georgia, both for only 6 months each. I got home sick and came back. The thing I love about Austin is the diverse population we have here. The museums, the artists, the music, the attractions that come here, kayaking, the lakes, everything! The surrounding areas have quite a bit of things to do as well.

Welcome home, Jey Z.....we have a great BFP group here with many get~togethers, so stay tuned.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #25
jey_z76

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Diva....

I would like to see what everyone is up to in Austin. I have been out of the loop for some time!
Old 09-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #26
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Okay, we need to get a certain other few Austin folk over here.

I'm here!!!
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:57 PM   #27
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy Austin people

I am looking into transferring to Austin and was wondering how they employment was there? Is it hard to find a job there?

would appreciate the information

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #28
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good question Durrrr how is the employment there in Austin??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #29
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

There are plenty of jobs listed, but it depends on your field(s). Try looking at craigslist.org for the available jobs in your expertise.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 07:39 PM   #30
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
Howdy Austin people

I am looking into transferring to Austin and was wondering how they employment was there? Is it hard to find a job there?

would appreciate the information
We are thinking of relocating to Austin next summer and Durrrrrrrr wants to get a leg up on the job market...honey you think of everything in advance...you are so good for me!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #31
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleShug View Post
We are thinking of relocating to Austin next summer and Durrrrrrrr wants to get a leg up on the job market...honey you think of everything in advance...you are so good for me!
i stand corrected my love.

WE are going to relocate to Austin next summer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #32
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i stand corrected my love.

WE are going to relocate to Austin next summer
<<<*Nods* Yes indeed...get ready, Gemme...lol...we're going out for mocha lattes and shopping!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 07:45 PM   #33
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleShug View Post
<<<*Nods* Yes indeed...get ready, Gemme...lol...we're going out for mocha lattes and shopping!

uh, Organic, watcha going to be doing..lol

Old 09-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

uh, Organic, watcha going to be doing..lol

No worries! The Austin crowd takes care of its own and none of us will let you sit at home while Shug and I go exploring.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #35
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

No worries! The Austin crowd takes care of its own and none of us will let you sit at home while Shug and I go exploring.
another reason why I am looking forward to Austin. Y'all take care of your own.

thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #36
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

[COLOR="Navy"]I grew up in New York City ,attend college in Boston and lived there many years. I live in Rhode Island and I lived in Santa Cruz California But I love Austin. Its a funky fun warm city. Lots to do and the Queer community is large and we do lots of fun activities. I am home. COLOR]
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 11:33 PM   #37
ButchKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch/Daddy to the right Woman/girl

ButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Hello Austin,

I'm in Houston to pick up Sunny's car, mementos & her ashes. I plan to be in Austin Saturday and want to have some fun with my BF family
come one come all
BK
ButchKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #38
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchKnight View Post
Hello Austin,

I'm in Houston to pick up Sunny's car, mementos & her ashes. I plan to be in Austin Saturday and want to have some fun with my BF family
come one come all
BK
I wish we could, BK. Both Ebon and I work on Saturday. But I know those who can will be there to visit with you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #39
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hey ya'll in Austin,
Homebase is in NM...but will be spending an extended period of time in Austin.
Hope to meet some of you fabulous folks in person.
-Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #40
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Hey ya'll in Austin,
Homebase is in NM...but will be spending an extended period of time in Austin.
Hope to meet some of you fabulous folks in person.
-Bleu
hey Bleu

when ya gonna be in Austin?

and you might want to check out this thread:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...939#post615939

it usually the one the Austin folks hang out in.

Tags
austin, texas