TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default What are you watching tonight on tv?

I'm going to be watching the new season of How to get away with Murder. It's a good series I found last year. I like it and it comes on prime time each week.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, we're watching How To Get Away With Murder As Well, very good show indeed!

Please bare with my rant for just a moment though.. this show has been gone for about the last two months and it just started back up. They are only doing about 4 more episodes then it goes on hiatus AGAIN! Why, when a network finally gets a hit, do they feel the need to pull that show for hiatus? Wouldn't one think a network would want to cash in and strike while the iron is hot so to speak? Shows like NYPD Blue, Lost, Scandal, Mad Men, the list goes on and on and on have faced all similar circumstances! I just don't get it!

And don't even let me get started on why the idiots yanked Commander in Chief with Geena Davis off
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #3
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Yes, we're watching How To Get Away With Murder As Well, very good show indeed!

Please bare with my rant for just a moment though.. this show has been gone for about the last two months and it just started back up. They are only doing about 4 more episodes then it goes on hiatus AGAIN! Why, when a network finally gets a hit, do they feel the need to pull that show for hiatus? Wouldn't one think a network would want to cash in and strike while the iron is hot so to speak? Shows like NYPD Blue, Lost, Scandal, Mad Men, the list goes on and on and on have faced all similar circumstances! I just don't get it!

And don't even let me get started on why the idiots yanked Commander in Chief with Geena Davis off
I have no idea why they do that. Maybe it's just a tease for what's to come?
I dunno. Makes me nutty too. lol
Old 02-05-2015, 08:33 PM   #4
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I am watching the Destination America Channel and its a series of stories about hauntings

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 09:45 PM   #5
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to catch up on episodes of Agent Carter.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 10:46 PM   #6
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Jimmy Fallon

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.

Last edited by Bèsame*; 02-05-2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Needed my color, oops
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2015, 10:58 PM   #7
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

The BlackList
and now....
How to get away with murder.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2015, 11:51 AM   #8
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I really like the Black List, it's one of my favorite shows. I like How To Get Away With Murder also.

It's Friday night and Blue Bloods is on, so I"ll be watching that, not sure what else I'll find on.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:28 PM   #9
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At the moment I am hooked on watching a few shows on syfy swamp people,helix (even if it is as puzzling as ever,sorta like twin peaks)then things on the travel chanel.The history chanel is good also plus watching pbs has some good shows.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2015, 04:22 PM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default If it's Friday, it's time for me to watch....

Real Time with Bill Maher
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2015, 04:34 PM   #11
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

House, House, and more House.
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2015, 05:13 PM   #12
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation

....Bill Maher....

....Catching up on Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder.... ( if time permits)
Old 02-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #13
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Seeing as Networks DON'T EVEN TRY to put any programs on, I'll be watching a movie on Demand or from my vast collection I suppose!

Just another brief rant, god growing up Sat night was prime time for shows like Newhart, Golden Girls, Mary Tyler Moore, Gunsmoke, list goes on and on. NOW all they do is slap some repeat on mainly god forbid they try and create some new show for a older or younger Saturday night audience
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2015, 05:58 PM   #14
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Later tonight, The Dead Files and Ghost Adventures.

I just finished watching arizona state play arizona basketball

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:27 PM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Tonight it will be Downton Abbey~ I believe the Grammy awards are on as well but I'll forgo those in favor of Countess of Grantham and Lady Mary
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2015, 06:38 PM   #16
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default tonight

The Walking Dead!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2015, 06:39 PM   #17
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Walking Dead Thank GAWD!! I need this now that football is over...

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #18
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

The Grammys!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #19
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Also The Walking Dead, of course!

We will give the Breaking Bad off-shoot at least the first watch: Just call Saul

Looking

Togetherness

The GF's one of many, Alaska shows: Surviving Alaska, it will be a DVR

The new documentary series on HBO about Robert Durst, that will be a DVR, too

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #20
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Also watching the Grammys
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: