Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #1001
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Every Single Day....

the broken economy, hiring practices, distorted perception (views) on social equality (inequality reigns in America) .... and more....

pisses me off to the f*cking high heavens!

I just read an article on MSN about how universities are suing students (former graduates) for not being able to pay on their student loans (FAFSA, Perkins, et al). Yeah. I saw this coming the year I got out of school after earning my bachelors degree (the first wave of the US-wide economic recession which really, by now, should be classified as an economic depression - if you ask me). Thinking I could live on borrowed time, I sought a master's degree and still face the same harrowing odds trying to find a job, that is not only worthwhile to me and others I may serve, but will help me pay off a triple figure in loan debt and have some spare money to live on. To date, I'm still *under-employed* and would certainly NOT be here (online or elsewhere) if my young son did not live at home with me to help share the ecomonic burden I face on a daily basis.

(See news article here)

So yes: My situation bothers me greatly.
Every day, the challenge I face is related to
being under-employed and seeking better means
of employment - but there is no job market for us
who spent time to be educated and trained for a
workforce that is non-existent (in the US).

The video above went viral two weeks ago
and it's the best visual I've come across, which
illustrates common misperceptions held on wealth
inequalities (ideals vs. commonly held beliefs vs reality).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #1002
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed

Being followed around.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #1003
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I feel generaly bad because of my back problems that shouldnt be a problem afte haveing injections for it.....enough to make anyone pissed.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #1004
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I went for my one week follow up for my eye surgery today. Everything HAS been fine and good. The evil assistant did my exam, (this is the same one that just about ripped my face off when she removed the bandages for the FIRST surgery) tested my vision (20/20!) and said everything looked good. The doctor said the same thing. I told him I had LESS discomfort with this eye, despite the blood puddle on the sclera. Within an HOUR I had hideous pain in that eye! And I'm having to wear sunglasses just to watch T.V. or use the computer. I swear it was that evil assitant's doing. I just know it.....

*burning sage*
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #1005
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that someone has not been honest with me and while trying to pull the wool over my eyes, lie and string me along, this certain someone is also doing the same thing to someone else. Dishonesty and "cheating" is just uncalled for. If ya can't live in reality, at least understand that others may not want to live in a fantasy land and get their feelings hurt!
That's all I gotta say about that. Sorry to vent.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #1006
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

getting my wallet stolen today out of my purse in Ethan's room at the Rehab place. *sighs*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #1007
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out my new gym took my next monthly payment out nearly two weeks early..........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #1008
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Tired of being pissed off

people making assumptions

the constant fucking pain I am in getting worse even though I did not think that was possible

being told how I feel...still nt sure how they got inside my head to know how I feel
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #1009
Chelsius

How Do You Identify?:
Queerdo Lady Unit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST ReputationChelsius Has the BEST Reputation

Being called quaint. Also, assumptions made. Misunderstandings, really.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chelsius For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 06:13 AM   #1010
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

This new laptop...more so the mouse that is overly sensitive when it feels like it and unresponsive when it doesnt....sigh. It really makes it difficult to do anything.......
Old 05-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #1011
StevieBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I don't much care
Relationship Status:
Single

StevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default grabbing

Looking good doesn't give you femmes permission to grab my cock any more than looking hot gives me permission to grab your tits.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #1012
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

walmart.... enough said...
Old 05-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #1013
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

3 pallets of blocks selling for $30 total at auction. I wanted them, but I had no way to haul them.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:56 PM   #1014
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieBoi View Post
Looking good doesn't give you femmes permission to grab my cock any more than looking hot gives me permission to grab your tits.
YOU femmes?

Oh boy.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #1015
StevieBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I don't much care
Relationship Status:
Single

StevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST ReputationStevieBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
YOU femmes?

Oh boy.
My sincere apologies. Blanket statements are never right. But it isn't O.K. to grab any body parts uninvited, whether they are detachable or not!
Old 05-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #1016
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

absolutely nothing... and it was wonderful
Old 05-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #1017
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

Having absolutely no control over a certain situation.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #1018
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

My inability to keeping my foot out of my mouth...in my head it sounds right...when the words come out..not so much
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #1019
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Fish jumping and hitting the top of the water around the pond and NONE were taking my bait. Deep, shallow, top water, diving baits NOTHING could lure them to my hook. All I caught was ticks. Thankfully they were all crawling on me and not attached.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #1020
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Fish jumping and hitting the top of the water around the pond and NONE were taking my bait. Deep, shallow, top water, diving baits NOTHING could lure them to my hook. All I caught was ticks. Thankfully they were all crawling on me and not attached.
what kinda fish are You trying to catch... if its catfish... or a bottom feeder type... blood bait always worked good for me..*smiles*