Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-21-2016, 11:28 AM   #2741
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Last night it was 'Pride and Prejudice' w/ Kiera Knightly on Netflix....tonight it's 'Curse of the Jade Scorpion' on HBO.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 12:33 PM   #2742
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

BOUND- Everybody ought to see Bound at least once. It's a fine LGBT movie!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 02:21 PM   #2743
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
One of my favorites and one of the few that, in my opinion, has two apparently (because sometimes we don't know for sure!) straight women, playing two believable lesbians.

Love the sex scenes. Totally hot.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 06:03 PM   #2744
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw the reboot of Ghostbusters earlier in the week. I liked it a lot and was happy that they paid homage to the original in a variety of ways. Also, Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray were in it and Dan Aykroyd is a producer. There was a message for Harold Ramis at the end.

To give you an idea, this is the ONLY movie I've seen, to my recollection, that 98.2% of the audience stayed through until the very. last. credit. rolled.

If you go, please do the same. You won't regret it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 05:32 AM   #2745
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I saw the reboot of Ghostbusters earlier in the week. I liked it a lot and was happy that they paid homage to the original in a variety of ways. Also, Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray were in it and Dan Aykroyd is a producer. There was a message for Harold Ramis at the end.

To give you an idea, this is the ONLY movie I've seen, to my recollection, that 98.2% of the audience stayed through until the very. last. credit. rolled.

If you go, please do the same. You won't regret it.

I forgot to mention that Annie Potts and Sigourney Weaver are in the movie too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 05:51 AM   #2746
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

"Dirty Grandpa"
I thought it was hilarious
Old 07-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #2747
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Glenn, I love your enthusiastic post and review of Bound!

It reminds me of myself, when I worked at a brick and mortar video store, I couldn't wait to share suggestions with customers of movies I loved!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:12 PM   #2748
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

This week, I've seen a variety of films.

I saw this and it was as expected; cute and charming but not particularly cerebral. It was fun fluff.

This was good. The effects were nice and even if you haven't kept up with all of the movies in the series/franchise, you knew what was going on. I liked it.

I also saw this movie and it was very entertaining. The effects are good and I enjoy a good action flick, so I was happy. Add some of my favorite actors and it's a good time.

This movie was quite enjoyable and fun to watch. I loved the vintage colors and clothes and cars and the acting was really good as well.

This movie was the most interesting because you can take this scenario and replace it with certain events with various communities. It's documentary style and is cheeky. I quite liked it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2016, 05:27 PM   #2749
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I just finally got to see Concussion! How this movie got shut out of any Oscar nods remains a mystery to me! (I'm sure the NFL didn't have anything to do with it *wink *wink)
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2016, 08:06 AM   #2750
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

I finally rented The Danish Girl and Carol. Now, while I liked both of them (as to the story lines themselves) -- both movies were sooooo slow, it was like driving a car and stepping on the accelerator and then taking your foot off it -- only to step on it again 10 minutes later.

I believe the premise for both movies were stories that needed to be told. Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara were both good in Carol .. as was Alicia Vikander and Eddie Redmayne in the Danish Girl .. I just think the pace could have been better.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2016, 08:15 AM   #2751
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

We saw Jason Bourne yesterday.

The original Bourne, Matt Damon is back.

I liked it. It is action-packed! The GF and I reverse roles when it comes to movies. She likes the romantic comedies and dramas and I much prefer the shoot-em-up action flicks.

It was my turn yesterday!

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2016, 08:27 AM   #2752
Brooklyn
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine

Brooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST ReputationBrooklyn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
We saw Jason Bourne yesterday.

The original Bourne, Matt Damon is back.

I liked it. It is action-packed! The GF and I reverse roles when it comes to movies. She likes the romantic comedies and dramas and I much prefer the shoot-em-up action flicks.

It was my turn yesterday!

I am so with you on this. I have ALL the Bourne movies on dvd -- I am looking forward to seeing this one as well. I am so glad Matt is back in the role.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brooklyn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2016, 03:06 PM   #2753
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished watching "Hail. Cesar" by the Coen Brothers
I love old movies and thus I was very much enjoyed it
I saw it in the first place for Tilda Swinton who plays not 1 but 2 characters.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #2754
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I saw two movies yesterday. Both were fantastic.

I laughed so freakin' hard during this movie. There was a group of about 10 women and they laughed so hard too, the 11 of us were louder than the rest of the audience.

I highly recommend it. Highly.

This was a great action flick and, if you like the series, it's a really good addition to it and a fine welcome back for Mr. Damon.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2016, 06:11 PM   #2755
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I've seen it before but I really like it.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:29 PM   #2756
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I saw Ghostbusters. I really like it I thought it was fun and funny and recommend it.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2016, 06:48 PM   #2757
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 26,952 Times in 5,063 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I saw Suicide Squad. First of all, it's not nearly as bad as the critics' reviews say. If you just want a fun, action-filled comic book based flick, it fills that niche. Margot Robbie is really good as Harley Quinn, and she gets a lot of screen time. Also, I was impressed that she gets as much action time (maybe even a little more) as any of the boys. She is evil, trampy, and brutal in a very fun way. Will Smith was great as, well, himself, as usual. I wish we'd gotten more screen time with Jared Leto as the Joker - his costuming alone was really unusually and interestingly realized - and he and Harley Quinn visually made a great pair.

I was disappointed with the soundtrack. From all the hype on my local radio station, and videos on YouTube, I thought we were getting a great new soundtrack. Unfortunately, there was a lot of recycled '60s and '70s rock, like Ozzy Ozbourne and Queen. That was probably the most disappointing thing about the whole film for me.

Anyway, I'd recommend it, if you're into comic book films - especially if you're a fan of the DC universe.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 09:41 AM   #2758
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Watching the old Ellen Barkin, Al Pacino movie Sea of Love from 1989.

Bad movie but a very, very hot Ellen Barkin.

~Washington Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #2759
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default latest movie

Tarzan, my first 3D movie WOW. LOL. Awsome scenery and gorillas are my favorite animal so that added to it.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 08:39 PM   #2760
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Did you see that Delta Airlines' in-flight version of "Carol" edited out the lesbian sex AND the lesbian kisses? Should we expect that all straight kisses will also be edited out of all in-flight movies? Outrageous.

If you want to see my remake of "Carol" that has all that good lezbo lovin' -- watch this:
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie