whale

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Getting Over Someone

whale is on a distinguished road

I like both but lately I've been crushing on more butches.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whale For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #42
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default bump

Wondering if i am the only masculine single guy that would more than entertain the idea of enjoying another's masculine energy combining with mine mmm a delicious thought it is
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 04:07 PM   #43
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalWolfsBlade View Post
Wondering if i am the only masculine single guy that would more than entertain the idea of enjoying another's masculine energy combining with mine mmm a delicious thought it is
Never say never, but highly unlikely I would ever be attracted to another Butch unless that masculine energy resided in the form of a femme...well then I could be persuaded.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #44
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

There's definitely butches and trans guys who like other butches and trans guys. I've known a number of couples over the years.

I think sometimes we get stereotypes in our community about sex and attractions and who butches and femmes are--but as individuals we are all much more complicated, of course.

If exploring something with another masculine ID'd person is something you want, I am sure you can find someone open to it.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 05:29 PM   #45
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Love who you love! Who cares! :-D

I get ickies from the stereotypes in our community that happen sometimes. We already are a judged group, and a small facet of the gay community. If two people find love in eachother, that is a rare and beautiful thing! Be happy and don't worry about what others think (and I'll live vicariously through you... Lol!)

Smiles

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #46
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

butch w/ butch OMG LOL ohhh plz ~ who cares ~ we are all gay woman its funny, in real time no one cares BUT hey on the net its an issue ??? love and let love ~ besides I think its sexy ~ ** blows a kiss** to all my B&B friends **
Old 07-12-2014, 05:37 PM   #47
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

im butch..and i used to think it was strange for butches to be attracted to other butches....but then i realized what a stupid concept that was. I hear daily how butch on butch is just wrong. How unfair is that?!?!? We have lived a life that is discriminated against..why should we pass that onto our butches? Ive been attracted to butches.....and have had comments made. I used to say i preferred femmes...now...i just say it depends on the person.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #48
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
There's definitely butches and trans guys who like other butches and trans guys. I've known a number of couples over the years.

I think sometimes we get stereotypes in our community about sex and attractions and who butches and femmes are--but as individuals we are all much more complicated, of course.

If exploring something with another masculine ID'd person is something you want, I am sure you can find someone open to it.
Yes, I would venture that say in looking at my combined experience with early 20 something FTMs professionally and personally (internet and in person) at this moment, there is a HUGE amount of FTMs who date cis males. Of course, you see them dating other FTMs, but I see a lot of young FTMs in the cis gay men's community or who are married cis males while they were living as females. It is really interesting. I seriously would say the majority of the early 20's FTMs that I currently interact with are coupled with cis males or only date cis/trans males.

Sorry, I suppose I am getting off track...CCB'S statements about trans guys dating other masculine identified individuals got my brain going (but I was talking FTMs specifically)

Butch on butch? Honestly, I only know a couple of Butches IRL, so my experience with butches is only on butch/femme sites. I would venture that in general the younger population are more open to dating more than one gender identities.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #49
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

It depends on your demographic. For example, on b-f sites, it won't be a very fruitful place to look, but I'm sure (in fact I know) there are a smattering.

try facebook if there is no local group.

for example https://www.facebook.com/groups/butch2butch/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Butch...65825846769286

if you are kinky try fet life, there are groups for butch-butch and for trans-butch and cismen-butch. I did belong to a "butch women admirers" on fet life, but eventually I realised it was for CIS dudes into butch women, mostly, so I left the space to them.

But fetlife is another good angle as well.

similarly, try google plus, craiglist for more groups or events and OK cupid for those who like butches or "masculine energy" or "masculine vibe queers" etc.

You could always put an add up here somewhere.... though I suppose you just did

good luck.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 07:53 PM   #50
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
butch w/ butch OMG LOL ohhh plz ~ who cares ~ we are all gay woman its funny, in real time no one cares BUT hey on the net its an issue ??? love and let love ~ besides I think its sexy ~ ** blows a kiss** to all my B&B friends **
No, we're not.

But I do agree that no one should care what another's preference is (I'm paraphrasing).

As long as it's consensual, go for it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2014, 04:08 PM   #51
ButchPride

How Do You Identify?:
Butch lesbian woman
Relationship Status:
Married

ButchPride is on a distinguished road
Smile I'm one-half of a butch-on-butch couple

I identify as a lesbian butch, but I never really thought about who I was attracted to in butch-femme terms, However, looking back over my life, I am definitely more attracted to women who are "butch of center." My wife has a complex and beautiful gender identity that ranges from mildly feminine to fairly butch, and I love every bit of it. I am her first really butch partner, and it seems to work well for her, too.
ButchPride is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ButchPride For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 10:26 AM   #52
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Although I do not id as butch I have had my share of masculine partners in the past. I bumped the thread to get the conversation started again and to let new members know that in the complexity of today's world that even in the B-F community there are many ways to express that. I have met a few butches/queer on here that were/are attracted to me and other masculine members on the site. Granted most of them but not all were fellow members of the BDSM/kink community however, as some of the above posts have demonstrated masculine-masculine couples are out there and can be found even on this site.

I have experienced discrimination from our community due to who I am attracted to but who are we to say what type of person any one of us can date. Isn't it the same as being attracted to a type or look, let alone not having a preference per say and prefer to rely on a connection?

I apologize for entering butch space but I saw no reason to double a topic in the trans area...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 11:52 AM   #53
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

To some it may be the same as being attracted to a type or look. But for me, being attracted to gender expression (masculine female) is my sexuality. Being attracted to a type (sporty, geek, metrosexual, dapper) is a bit different as that type is a subset of masculine female. Some express their masculinity in a dapper/urban meterosexual way, or a sporty way or a masculine geek way (my dad is masculine geek - dresses and behaves in that fashion), or backwoods/country masculine, or....

My personal understanding of sexuality is not "type" but I have preference to type.. My sexuality is not a preference, unfortunately. I wish it was. Would make my life a lot easier....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 12:37 PM   #54
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

More love (and/or sex) in the world seems like a good thing to me. There are already too many narrow minded people. If you are butch and are attracted to butches, enjoy. Someone having an issue with butch on butch (I have encountered the on this site) reminds me of the cis males who throw a tizzy fit when they see/hear/think about gay men getting it on. If it isn't your relationship, it isn't your business.

Glad the thread has been positive. I was expecting a train wreck and am pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by Mel C.; 07-26-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Grammar police
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #55
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

For me, the way I read it is that this site is for butches AND femmes. Not necessarily always butches who are into femmes and vice versa. I'd say the majority of us here are into the butch/femme dynamic--but there's space for other butches and femmes who are into different dynamics as well. I think it's important to make space for everyone because butches and femmes are NOT cookie cutters. Openmindedness is free and really doesn't hurt anyone.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #56
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Default thinking out loud

Sometimes when I think about both dynamics and the fact that I personally can be equally attracted to either a femme, butch, or another trans I wonder if it isn't maybe a different type of bi-sexuality. For me especially since I do id as male. Guess technically that would be pansexuality. I don't know just thinking out loud though I do get what honeybarbara is saying. Actually agree with it poor choice of words on my previous post, as usual
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #57
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I know Alix, you were cruising for a spanking...
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #58
ButchPride

How Do You Identify?:
Butch lesbian woman
Relationship Status:
Married

ButchPride is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
For me, the way I read it is that this site is for butches AND femmes. Not necessarily always butches who are into femmes and vice versa. I'd say the majority of us here are into the butch/femme dynamic--but there's space for other butches and femmes who are into different dynamics as well. I think it's important to make space for everyone because butches and femmes are NOT cookie cutters. Openmindedness is free and really doesn't hurt anyone.
I'm grateful for that. As a butch lesbian who has never really gotten into the butch-femme dynamic, I have found some online spaces that actively excluded me. It hurts to be closed out.
ButchPride is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ButchPride For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 02:12 PM   #59
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchPride View Post
I'm grateful for that. As a butch lesbian who has never really gotten into the butch-femme dynamic, I have found some online spaces that actively excluded me. It hurts to be closed out.
I'm glad you are here! I think this site is more open than others, but some people aren't. I didn't interpret the site name to be only people in butch-femme relationships.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #60
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchPride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I'm glad you are here! I think this site is more open than others, but some people aren't. I didn't interpret the site name to be only people in butch-femme relationships.
Ditto what Mel said....
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: