Old 05-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #41
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for posting this! I have been feeling kind of lost because of this same issue.

I am a boi...not femme in any way, shape or form. I am attracted to butches. I like someone with strong shoulders and confidance who has not removed or contoured any female parts. I find tattoos and muscles sexy and I am totally not into BDSM, role-playing, vampirism, or any other new wave ideas... LOL

I am simply a boi that likes to be in the company of a gentleman. I do not want to be expected to be a girl counterpart or any of that. I just want a nice butch who is naturally butch, not forced or trying to be anything they are not. I don't care if I call my partner by masculine pronouns or they are completely male-identified, I just want a nice butch with a good heart.

Does that make me odd?

I know there are more of us out there....c'mon, 'fess up!
SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #42
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Batten down the hatches and prepare for a shit storm, Sober Boi. Some of us will take your post for exactly how you meant it, but don't be surprised if you see a barrage of posts nit-picking every single word of your post and drawing conclusions that you didn't intend. Most of those posts will come from people whose insecurities crop up when they read words that state a preference that doesn't include them. Don't let it discourage you - it's an unfortunate reality of public posting.

Good luck finding your ideal partner ... there are many fine people on this site

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #43
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Welcome to BFP!!!

Hope you find a gentleman butch and good friends!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 05-08-2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: My god damn iPhone spelled out bitch not butch continously:|!!
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #44
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation

For every action in life we have only to come from a place of LOVE. If what we are saying and what we are doing does not come from a position of love and regard...we may be wasting time. I have to ask myself regularly..."Am I teaching or punishing?" In play? Punishing is pleasure...in real life...it is unacceptable .
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #45
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

Labels are for tins,whatever floats your boat is fine.
So long as you are true to yourself.

Me .. I am a femme worshipper, I adore everything about a femme. It's in my blood
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merlin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #46
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Hey!!! I'm in a Femme Led relationship which can be the minority here!! Don't be discouraged!!! There's some good folks here!!
Old 05-08-2011, 04:28 PM   #47
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

I am hoping to meet some good folk .. Just stating my preference is all.

As for labels .. mega confusion.

Only label yourself not others lol.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Merlin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #48
MarineCorps1

How Do You Identify?:
queer/boi

MarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST Reputation

Sigh. If only I had found this post when it was still active.
MarineCorps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarineCorps1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 10:43 PM   #49
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

hey marinecorps, you just re activated it! maybe others will share, i hope, for you.

i have been attracted to many butches. i'm butch. i've also been jealous of many butches lol. if i've ever been jealous of a femme, i can't recall. i'm thinking as i'm typing, so if i don't make sense lol.

i've always felt that no one can tell me who to fall in love with. i've never been in love with a butch, nor have i ever had sex with a butch. but no one can tell me i can't. i will if i want to.

yeah, i guess i'm just a femme lovin' butch lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:52 AM   #50
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

i feel there are no wrongs or rights in this, makes no difference, its about two women who are attracted to one another, butch & butch or femme & femme, we all have our preferences so theres no valid reason to discriminate...........
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaques For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #51
MarineCorps1

How Do You Identify?:
queer/boi

MarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberBoi View Post

I am simply a boi that likes to be in the company of a gentleman. I do not want to be expected to be a girl counterpart or any of that. I just want a nice butch who is naturally butch, not forced or trying to be anything they are not. I don't care if I call my partner by masculine pronouns or they are completely male-identified, I just want a nice butch with a good heart.
Thank you so much - you took the words right out of my mouth.
And I agree, tattoos and muscles are HOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarineCorps1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #52
MarineCorps1

How Do You Identify?:
queer/boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
hey marinecorps, you just re activated it! maybe others will share, i hope, for you.

i have been attracted to many butches. i'm butch. i've also been jealous of many butches lol. if i've ever been jealous of a femme, i can't recall. i'm thinking as i'm typing, so if i don't make sense lol.

i've always felt that no one can tell me who to fall in love with. i've never been in love with a butch, nor have i ever had sex with a butch. but no one can tell me i can't. i will if i want to.

yeah, i guess i'm just a femme lovin' butch lol.

Thanks for your response - and I agree, I've been attracted to both, too. And your last line of that last paragraph will officially become my new mantra - "I will if I want to!!!" hahahaha

Thanks again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarineCorps1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #53
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineCorps1 View Post
Thanks for your response - and I agree, I've been attracted to both, too. And your last line of that last paragraph will officially become my new mantra - "I will if I want to!!!" hahahaha

Thanks again!
*grinning* Picturing a kid, stomping their feet, sticking their chin out. I would even add the phrase "you're not the boss of ME!"
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #54
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have had the honor and pleasure of knowing a butch/butch couple. It is a very intense dynamic and one I also find HOT. lol.

And APG... I can SOOOO see that foot stomping action here as well...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 12:37 AM   #55
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

OK, my 2 cents! The package we fantasize and hope for, it is just the start, the reality is that when you care/love another and have that love/care back from them, it is what makes your morning sunny! It is what makes us hurry up home at the end of the day, why we want to snuggle with them in bed, it is why they turn us on and much more!! I think how someone looks is just the tip of the iceberg that is to be discovered.

I agree that physical attraction does have its place, yup yup. On the same token have you ever been disappointed by someone who is outwardly beautiful (all genders included) and yet gags you with their personality?? I have, and I am not naive to think I have not gagged someone by my personality and/or looks. Likely I have, but its ok, life goes on.

My ideas of a partner when fantasizing and wondering are nice and can be exciting, certainly wanted and needed in my mind, to dream. I tend to be reality based in most approaches in this life, and my reality is......... what is in your heart is what attracts me. I don't limit myself to whom it is that attracts me with this one exception, age. ( It is one of my quirks and imperfections that I accept about myself) So many of you here in the planet for one reason or another I think are very attractive and or sexy! If I eliminate femmes from potential dating....I may pass on the best thing that would have ever happened to me in not even giving her a chance. Or enter any description you want where I used the word femme. The list can be long so please don't be offended for not seeing your ID listed.

Love who you want to love, if they love you, and enhance your happiness as well as you do for them, if you support each other when times demand it, its a win win! When I look at a couple and see they care for and love each other, who cares if it is homosexual, heterosexual, or any of the other variations of relationships. It is your life, if you are butch and want to be with another butch then go for it! What works for you may not work for me in determining potential in a person of interest. I respect you no less because of your choices.

Of course my post here is purely my opinion only, I speak for no one but myself. It is not my intent to insult anyone. Thank you BF Planet, as well as the members for providing this site and the many opportunities to speak and be heard respectfully. It is one of the few places I come to and don't feel as if topics are about being right or wrong.......
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #56
ChainerBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Captivity

ChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Butch/butch relationships have a whole different level of... I dunno... something going on. I think, for me, it's more cerebral, more... spiritual? A more intense type of sexuality - and less predictable.
ChainerBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #57
ChainerBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Captivity

ChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST ReputationChainerBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Or, as someone in a previous post said, "A celebration of equals."

Thanks.
ChainerBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #58
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,331 Times in 2,662 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainerBoi View Post

Thanks.
I hope I'm not sorry if I ask, What does that mean?
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #59
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainerBoi View Post

Thanks.
Wow...

How fcking insulting.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:13 AM   #60
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

What you say about anothers sexuality/desire says more about you then it does about them. Internalized homophobia, mysoginistic turns of phrases, unintentionally insulting anothers relating with phrases like, 'more equal' or 'more spiritual' puts down the ability of another that they cannot have a more equal or spiritual relationship but you can...please. I sent a butch boi that was tracking me at an event to hang with the other bottoms who happened to be femmes for a bit in a hotel room, hys comment was, 'and do what, talk about fingernail polish?' Wow, way to turn me off by insulting my femme friends and assume their conversation could be nothing more than fluff.

We're attracted to what we're attracted to and that said, it can change over time.

So "our" community putting others down for their preferences is very sad and in my opinion should not be tolerated and challenged in conversations all the time.

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post: