Old 07-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #41
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Ditto! Thanks, Arwen!

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #42
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

They are a good read.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #43
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I truly do appreciate it, y'all. Thanks for giving me a few ego strokes. Sometimes I need them a lot.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:05 PM   #44
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen...you have a very nice voice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #45
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Arwen...you have a very nice voice!

Thank you! I'll be working on the August Tarotscopes podcast this week. Have a writers' weekend in Waco so I have to do them before that!
Old 07-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #46
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I'll add my thanks as well!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #47
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
I'll add my thanks as well!
Thank you. I really appreciate knowing y'all read them!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #48
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Just in case you are interested, there is a blog that my writing partner and I did a guest post for. If you leave a comment, you will be in the running for a tarot reading from me.

http://tinyurl.com/25mb6pb is the post.She also did a review of our latest release. Would love to see some comments there as well if you are so incdlined.

Here's the review:http://tinyurl.com/2bqjngh

Old 07-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #49
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I tried to leave a comment and it wouldnt take. It was stuck on my password, which I had just established last night! Oh well..I might try later on again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Just in case you are interested, there is a blog that my writing partner and I did a guest post for. If you leave a comment, you will be in the running for a tarot reading from me.

http://tinyurl.com/25mb6pb is the post.She also did a review of our latest release. Would love to see some comments there as well if you are so incdlined.

Old 07-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #50
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I tried to leave a comment and it wouldnt take. It was stuck on my password, which I had just established last night! Oh well..I might try later on again...
Thank you! I want everyone to have a shot at winning.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #51
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen..Love anything you wright..right on the money...tks for takeing the time to do this.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #52
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Woot! I just got it to post!
Old 07-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #53
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Just did that. Thanks for the link.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #54
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Whee! I hope one of you wins. The contest ends on Friday and I'll draw a name then. I do it through random.org to make it totally fair.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:56 AM   #55
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Default Week of August 1, 2010

• Aq 5Cps Emotional emptiness? Fill yr own bowl. Stop expecting others to do it. This is yr job, not theirs. Move forward consistently.
  • Pic Hermit Reflect. Review patterns. Listen to Spirit. This wk is for U. Don't scatter yr energies. Cleansing ritual emphasized.
  • Ari 3Earth Gather w/ friends. Heal one another & the earth w/ laughter. Harvest. Can yr happiness for later as well. Make memories.
  • Tau 7Earth Plant new things. Nurture their growth w/ focused intensity. Go deep into the earth. Be at peace w/ nature by SEEING it.
  • Gem 1Air New beginnings. Unfurl wings U forgot U had. Beauty seems fragile. U can fly. They can't. Use this wk to explore new ideas.
  • Can 8Fire Travel. Journey. GO AWAY. Move from where U are--physically/mentally/spiritually. Just move. The journey is the thing.
  • Leo ExFire Dazzle 'em w/ brilliance. Avoid baffling though. Allies may seem small but they carry powerful magic.
  • Vir Canoe Time to get focused on moving forward. Those who are your true friends will let U go in peace. Paddle your own boat.
  • Lib Builder Details. Intricate pieces of information that only U can gather & collate to make sense. Wk for precision thought/work.
  • Sco 3Air Some disappointments disappear when U write them down. Journal if U don't. Focus on mental explorations over emotional
  • Sag GrdnAir(Queen) Listen to yr elders who tell U to stop & think. Messages come in unusual ways. Don't miss them. Be still.
  • Cap SUN JOY! Celebrate w/ family/. Dance. Sing. Rejoice in yr ability to breathe. Focus on fun this wk.
And my August 2010 Tarotscopes podcast is up too. It's free. Just click and go to the page. Then click the "Listen" button. Have a great week, yall. See you in Little Rock. Hope you are going! http://goo.gl/fb/Prkda
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #56
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

So? How was last week? Did you find your Tarotscopes useful? Have you listened to this month's podcast?

• Aq Teacher(5) Unusual learning opportunities present themselves. Learn to laugh at wisdom/cry at joy. Turn yr world upside down
  • Pic HPS Spiritual gift offered. Seeds of intuitive growth. U are a powerful dreamer. Go deep w/i for ancient wisdoms
  • Ari 2Air Shhh! Less talking. More listening. Small truths bring huge insights. Unpleasant gossips should be avoided.
  • Tau Tree(HngMn) Delays. Remove yrslf to yr quiet spot. Focus on inner wisdom. Others not so much. Prayerful attitude best.
  • Gem 4Earth Squirrel $ away. Budget constraints best if self-imposed. Focus on gathering only what U need. Don't worry about others.
  • Can 3Air Past hurts can be worked through. Write letters. Burn them. Journal. Rip the pages out. Let the pain go, plz. Hurting U!
  • Leo ChEarth Be inquisitive about yr surroundings. Examine the shiny for spots of bad. Be open, but please remain cautious
  • Vir GrdAir (QofA) Mystical messages from the mountaintop really are coming. Messenger may bring unwelcome news but necessary.
  • Lib GrdWater (QofW) Nurture yr emotional self.Swim against stream if necessary. Dive into comfort. Long tub soaks. Pour out yr heart.
  • Sco Sun Blazingly brilliant wk. Celebrate family, friends, love. Allow yrslf time to dance. Joy finds U. Don't miss it, okay?
  • Sag 1Wtr Time to let yr heart open to love. Others do love U as U love them. Stop hiding from it. Emotional maturity is risk-taking.
  • Cap 4Wtr Emotional downtime. Clear out some clogged channels. U've been neglecting me time again. Wrestle a few hrs out of yr wk!
Tell me what you think of last week's. I really do want to hear about it. And you can see the cards here.

Seek joy, y'all!
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #57
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

So? How was last week? Did you find your Tarotscopes useful? Have you listened to this month's podcast?

• Aq GuaAir Spiritual messages coming. Open yr heart, eyes,minds,ears. Pay attention. 2x4's hurt so get it right the 1st time, plz.
  • Pic 8Water Swim away from drama. Old bags bring old baggage. Immerse yrslf in beauty/joy. Stay on yr current course for greatest joy.
  • Ari GuaWater Nurture yr emotional self. Dive into that beautiful joy. Don't drown though. Keep yr head above water. Enjoy the rest.
  • Tau ChWater Emotional lessons. Love returns. Explore feelings gently. Be childlike. Avoid being childish. Selfishness not rewarding.
  • Gem 1Ear New beginnings are blessed. Let things happen in their own time. Get yr legs up. Move forward. U are protected & loved.
  • Can 10Air End of this road. Beginning of next. Yr turn to lead the way. Projects coming to U. Don't act surprised. Choose carefully.
  • Leo 1Fire Explore yr passion. Heat up yr world. Emerge from yr self-imposed timeout. Don't wait for them. They will catch up. Or not.
  • Vir Justice Balance yr decision w/ all information. Look at both sides carefully. Do the GOOD work that yr world requires.
  • Lib Gaia(World) A blessing week. Be open to generosity of spirit. Share yr own as well. Friends gathter to help you. World is yours.
  • Sco 3Earth Small bites are how U eat an elephant. Gather w/ like minds to create healthy community. Focus on co-creation right now.
  • Sag ChFire Enjoy warmth of others. Don't get burned. Don't burn either. Cherish the closeness. How does passion reach you?
  • Cap 5Fire Temper. Temper. U control yr emotional outbursts. If they control U, U could burn some pretty important bridges. CAREFUL
  • Your Tarotscopes are done by @TarotByArwen 2 workshops coming up. 1 for writers. 1 for learning tarot. http://www.tarotbyarwen.com #tarot

Tell me what you think of last week's. I really do want to hear about it. And you can see the cards here.

Seek joy, y'all!
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #58
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

As for last week....I wished it was easier for me to open my heart

Now for this week, with the Reunion happening, it's spot on
I'll find plenty of warmth and will neither burn nor get burned in the process
So not going to be looking for passion though
Just going to have a grand old time

Thanks for putting these Tarotscopes up for us weekly

Oh and I listen to your podcasts regularly
I like the sound of your voice and for me it's a good thing
I hear you clearly enough to understand all your words
Means I can come back and listen every month

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #59
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you, I read them every week.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:59 AM   #60
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
As for last week....I wished it was easier for me to open my heart
Sweetie, opening your heart is not easy. Hugs. But remember this is opening your heart up to let love in and out from all the people in your world. I know it can be tough for you right now. I love you, C. You will be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Thank you, I read them every week.
Thanks so much! I hope they make you smile and bring you joy, UoM.