Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:14 PM   #321
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I always start out kind, for no other reason than it makes me feel good.

IIB to be honest and lose a friend, or lie and lose your self respect?
Be honest and take the chance of losing a friend. IIB to spend money you really can't afford to spend on a friend's birthday gift, or just make them dinner and tell them you will make it up to them later?
Old 07-10-2017, 06:57 PM   #322
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Be honest and take the chance of losing a friend. IIB to spend money you really can't afford to spend on a friend's birthday gift, or just make them dinner and tell them you will make it up to them later?
I think making dinner or someone is a pretty nice gift as it is.

IIB to say "hello" to a "homeless" person that passes you on the street or ignore them and pretend they don't exist?
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 07:23 PM   #323
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I think making dinner or someone is a pretty nice gift as it is.

IIB to say "hello" to a "homeless" person that passes you on the street or ignore them and pretend they don't exist?
I do, especially if they've said hello first. It's not something that happens all the time, but I always think to myself, no matter if it's a homeless person or anyone I don't know at all, that's it's a possiblilty that maybe angels are being entertained.

Is It Better :: to give up your seat on the train or bus to a passenger who looks like they need to sit down right away or just stay seated?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:23 PM   #324
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I do, especially if they've said hello first. It's not something that happens all the time, but I always think to myself, no matter if it's a homeless person or anyone I don't know at all, that's it's a possiblilty that maybe angels are being entertained.

Is It Better :: to give up your seat on the train or bus to a passenger who looks like they need to sit down right away or just stay seated?
I always gave my seat to older people, pregnant women (or have bunch of kids), people that appeared to need a seat.....but the older and sicker I get, I limit that to the frail elderly.

IIB to exercise in a gym, or exercise in your home?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 09:39 PM   #325
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I always gave my seat to older people, pregnant women (or have bunch of kids), people that appeared to need a seat.....but the older and sicker I get, I limit that to the frail elderly.

IIB to exercise in a gym, or exercise in your home?
Personally I prefer to exercise in my home... The only downfall to that is the social aspect of it isn't there... Personally publicly sweating, groaning along with strange facial expressions on my face makes me a little paranoid so I won't give it my all... Where as at home... It has my all...

IIB To say what you think knowing it will hurt or keep it to yourself?....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:16 PM   #326
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
Personally I prefer to exercise in my home... The only downfall to that is the social aspect of it isn't there... Personally publicly sweating, groaning along with strange facial expressions on my face makes me a little paranoid so I won't give it my all... Where as at home... It has my all...

IIB To say what you think knowing it will hurt or keep it to yourself?....
Say what you think so you are not setting yourself or the other person up for failure. Keeping it to yourself can be more hurtful than telling them how you feel.

IIB To express concerns at work when you know things could be done a better way or just let things be with the saying "not my monkeys, not my zoo"?
Old 07-11-2017, 12:13 AM   #327
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessromantic69 View Post
Say what you think so you are not setting yourself or the other person up for failure. Keeping it to yourself can be more hurtful than telling them how you feel.

IIB To express concerns at work when you know things could be done a better way or just let things be with the saying "not my monkeys, not my zoo"?
Would depend on the attitude of the company's culture but for the most part it's been my personal experience......"not by monkey, not my zoo" remember no good deed goes unpunished and the road to hell is paved with good intentions!

IIB being blunt or wording somewhat tactfully when asked for your opinion
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:04 PM   #328
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Would depend on the attitude of the company's culture but for the most part it's been my personal experience......"not by monkey, not my zoo" remember no good deed goes unpunished and the road to hell is paved with good intentions!

IIB being blunt or wording somewhat tactfully when asked for your opinion
Tactfully blunt, if possible.

Is It Better :: To warm up before exercise or just dive right in without warming up?

_____ ______
Old 07-11-2017, 04:08 PM   #329
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Tactfully blunt, if possible.

Is It Better :: To warm up before exercise or just dive right in without warming up?
Warm up....Because pulling a muscle especially a hammy hurts like a "Beep"....It also gives a little more flexibility in your bones & muscles....

IIB To cut your losses or wait for a possible better outcome?
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:57 PM   #330
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qt View Post
Warm up....Because pulling a muscle especially a hammy hurts like a "Beep"....It also gives a little more flexibility in your bones & muscles....

IIB To cut your losses or wait for a possible better outcome?

I guess cut your losses..... IIB to avoid negative people as much as possible or just deal with them the best you can?
Old 07-22-2017, 01:32 PM   #331
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I guess cut your losses..... IIB to avoid negative people as much as possible or just deal with them the best you can?
avoid them as much as possible

IIB to eat a whole king size candy bar in one sitting or save some of it for later?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:18 AM   #332
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
avoid them as much as possible

IIB to eat a whole king size candy bar in one sitting or save some of it for later?
Save some for later..............

IIB to sit and procrastinate or jump right in and get whatever it is accomplished?
Old 07-30-2017, 11:40 AM   #333
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Save some for later..............

IIB to sit and procrastinate or jump right in and get whatever it is accomplished?
Im going to sit on the fence on this. I could go either way depending on the task..lol

IIB to watch one football game and wait for highlights or flip between games???

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:47 AM   #334
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Im going to sit on the fence on this. I could go either way depending on the task..lol

IIB to watch one football game and wait for highlights or flip between games???
Just watch one...............there will always be highlights on some sports show!

IIB To go get your errands done first thing in the morning or in the evening when it may be less busy?
Old 07-30-2017, 11:51 AM   #335
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Just watch one...............there will always be highlights on some sports show!

IIB To go get your errands done first thing in the morning or in the evening when it may be less busy?
morning...so I can have the rest of the day.

IIB to make a plan for meals or just wing it?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:15 PM   #336
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
morning...so I can have the rest of the day.

IIB to make a plan for meals or just wing it?
WING IT....................

IIB to have a strict itinerary for a vacation or just enjoy things as they come?
Old 07-30-2017, 12:59 PM   #337
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
WING IT....................

IIB to have a strict itinerary for a vacation or just enjoy things as they come?
I think it's both, actually : Have a plan, but be willing to enjoy the trip, even if it calls for a change in plans.

IIB .. To go shopping on a hot afternoon or stay home (where it might be cooler)???

_____ ______
Old 07-30-2017, 01:20 PM   #338
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I think it's both, actually : Have a plan, but be willing to enjoy the trip, even if it calls for a change in plans.

IIB .. To go shopping on a hot afternoon or stay home (where it might be cooler)???
If the mall or location is air conditioned and your home isn't by all means go out shopping..........

IIB to grab something on the run to eat while out, or wait to get home and cook?
Old 07-30-2017, 03:17 PM   #339
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
If the mall or location is air conditioned and your home isn't by all means go out shopping..........

IIB to grab something on the run to eat while out, or wait to get home and cook?
depends on the weather, I think: if I'm out shopping, I like to stop somewhere and done al fresco. I do like preparing foods for meals at home, but I do like to dine out.

IIB ..... to do laundry once a week or commit to laundry & dry cleaning services on a more frequent basis?

_____ ______
Old 09-22-2017, 09:00 AM   #340
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
depends on the weather, I think: if I'm out shopping, I like to stop somewhere and done al fresco. I do like preparing foods for meals at home, but I do like to dine out.

IIB ..... to do laundry once a week or commit to laundry & dry cleaning services on a more frequent basis?
I dunno...when I worked full time, I only had time to do laundry and dry cleaning services on a frequent basis. Now I do it whenever possible, more frequently if I have help.

Is it better..... to make soup on a rainy day or bake several rounds of cookies?