Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Nope unless you consider my dog, who i think is my soulmate.
i may have to retract my previous statements on this subject.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 08:56 AM   #102
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i may have to retract my previous statements on this subject.
The first part is to set the stage for my beliefs about soulmates:

I follow Quantum Physics and other spiritual sciences, and I believe every human is made up of 1/4 brain/intellect; 1/4 heart/love & emotions; 1/4 physical body and 1/4 soul--which is our headquarters for spiritual guidance.
Some call their soul God, or others call it higher power, Jesus, Moses, Allah, the Almighty, the creator, Yahweh, The Holy Spirit, Lord, Brahman, Buddha, Ganesha, Shiva, Vishnu, Muhammad, HaShen (G-d), and native Americans may call it Gitche Manitou.
The spirit quadrant can become spectacular and immeasurably helpful to our lives, and all you have to do to enlarge it is express gratitude to God when you pray or meditate, and don't ask for shit like he's Santa. Instead of, "God, I want a new Lexus." You say, "God, please give me the guidance I need to get a new Lexus. Thank you. Amen."

The human functions smoothly in life when all four squares are equal in strength, but when we get tired and run down, the intellect and body go haywire, then we get emotionally fussy and we forget all about the spirit quadrant, the place where we can go and say, "I can't, God can, I'm gonna let him handle it."
I think a lot of us function on a higher plane at times (psychics, telepaths, healers, shamans, some clergy members, native Americans, clairvoyants, clairsentients, gemstone healers, and people with extra sensory perception. (ESP or Sixth Sense).
In Quantum Physics, we all are made up of tiny particles that blow out of our bodies and go back into the universe when we die. The info stored in the particles survives.

A soulmate is someone who comes along and communicates with you on a higher plane, which excites your spirit and basically ups your spiritual game.
Because we humans can simultaneously function on lower planes, even when spirit is present, often when the psychic vibration (soulmate) appears, we think, "She is going to be such a hot fuck!"
And though she may be good in bed, her mission is actually the process of stimulating your spiritual quadrant, because that quadrant has some mad skillz with blessings, strength of character, faith, compassion-- the more we learn about the free stuff available from spirit, the more tools we get for living harmoniously.

I've been blessed with many soulmates. It's also called, "spirit meeting spirit."
Once I was in Dallas, marching with a huge crowd in their Gay Pride parade. Through the throngs of people, I noticed a woman who was so handsome she was beautiful. She had a profile like a Greek God.
It turned out she was a big mover and shaker in the Dallas gay community, and I'd heard of her but never met her. Still, I walked right up to her and said, "This may sound weird but I'd like to tell you about your life from today to the near future. Do you mind?" She wasn't shocked at all, because it was spirit meeting spirit. She said, "Sure."
I told her that her partner (the great granddaughter of a U.S. president and richer than King Midas) was overshadowing her and it was getting to the point where it would have to result in a split. And though the prospect of walking away from the Governor of Texas Lesbians may be daunting, she would soon break it off. Her life would soar to the heavens once she was free, I said.
I got a postcard from her a few weeks later-- and everything came true. I was her soulmate for the time it took to march the parade route. I haven't seen her since.

When a new couple meets and get sexually involved right off the bat, and that phase peters out quickly but they stay the best of friends platonicly, they are probably soulmates.

That too-friendly ex of your latest girlfriend who's always hanging out with your girl--she's what I call a disruptive soulmate. She is functioning from a lower plane if she notices how her presence causes drama between you and your girlfriend, and shrugs it off.
She doesn't want her back sexually, but she and your girlfriend cannot function without occasionally trading some sizzling, electrified, metaphysical particulants.
A strong psychic connection can stimulate all the body' chakras, so that feeling of having so much psychic energy can blow that root chakra wide open. Be careful.

Simply put, a soulmate comes along to stimulate your spirit, and to receive the same from you. It is highly exciting, but the person may be on a short mission and can disappear quickly, so cherish her for as long as you can.

And don't get it twisted, you naughty girls.

Elisabeth Strelii gewidmet, mein Seelenverwandter, werde ich nie vergessen.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 09:28 AM   #103
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default s

"I believe some people are less connected then others."

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 10:20 AM   #104
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
"I believe some people are less connected then others."

Greco
Most definitely!
Here is all I know for sure, and it doesn't have to be true for all.

1. I believe I have a soul.
2. My soul has met other souls, and we communicated on the plane, so I consider them soulmates.
3. Soulmates come and go.
4. I met a woman a long time ago and fell deeply in passionate love. I thought she was my soulmate, but I was mistaken. I also thought passion was love. I was mistaken there, too.
5. The moral of the story is:

A. Passion is nice
B. Love is nice.
C. Soulmates are nice.
But they are not the same things, and they're all usually separate from each other.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 11:56 AM   #105
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
Most definitely!
Here is all I know for sure, and it doesn't have to be true for all.

1. I believe I have a soul.
2. My soul has met other souls, and we communicated on the plane, so I consider them soulmates.
3. Soulmates come and go.
4. I met a woman a long time ago and fell deeply in passionate love. I thought she was my soulmate, but I was mistaken. I also thought passion was love. I was mistaken there, too.
5. The moral of the story is:

A. Passion is nice
B. Love is nice.
C. Soulmates are nice.
But they are not the same things, and they're all usually separate from each other.

I agree ~ I never confuse aching loins ( passion ) with love anymore lolololol
Old 10-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #106
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Aka a lustmance!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 01:02 PM   #107
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

there are heart things which leave an indelible mark on your soul and however you try to remove it, it remains steadfast & true.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #108
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
My loins are troublemakers!
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 05:49 PM   #109
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Troublemakers should be punished.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 08:29 PM   #110
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Troublemakers should be punished.
apparently many join you in that assessment.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 09:08 PM   #111
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default T

So very True.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
there are heart things which leave an indelible mark on your soul and however you try to remove it, it remains steadfast & true.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 12:42 AM   #112
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

New TV Series~ "The Naughty Loins Show " lol Exclusively on LOGO !
Old 02-15-2019, 11:19 PM   #113
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I now know yes they do exist, except in my world, soulmates do not mean who you are married to, dating, etc.

My dog is one of my soulmates, my best friend from high school is my soul mate.

There are different forms but all in all, the form is LOVE!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2019, 01:14 AM   #114
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, soulmates exist, and I was very lucky to have found Her 25 years ago. We tell people when they ask us that we not only love one another, but are still in love which are two different sets of emotions.

My Partner and I will celebrate our Silver Anniversary together this coming September.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 03:26 PM   #115
cutegrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single but taken

cutegrrl is on a distinguished road
Bumping this thread...
cutegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 12:34 PM   #116
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I don’t think we have soul mates but I’m not sure. And it doesn’t bother me either way. I’m able to live a good life even if I don’t meet my soul mate, if one exists.

I think the chances of finding a soul mate among so many chioces is almost impossible.

And if there are soul mates I wonder if we’re limited to one?

I guess I have more questions than answers.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #117
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Soulmate

I don't know if there is or not. I hope if there is I find her before this trip is over. Sounds like a nice thing.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2020, 03:30 PM   #118
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Soulmate?

I never really warmed up to the term "soulmate". Reason is - and this is strictly my opinion - it surrenders too much of a relationship to fate. I believe in chemistry, in the joy of being known, and sharing a deep, unique connection - plus a little bit of luck - but after those things we need to work really hard to keep it alive.

"Soulmate" always seemed too passive to me. Or an excuse to not stick around and see where things could go with someone, you know?
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2020, 06:38 PM   #119
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

I do believe in a soulmate ~ if your lucky enough to have one in your life . My personal opinion is that a soulmate has no boundaries ~ it's that one person you can be totally be uninhibited with ~ the comfort zone is a feeling that's required and enjoyed by both people. A love that's never questioned ~ it's just there . That desire you have knowing that your love emotionally and physically is sexy ~
Old 08-31-2020, 08:26 PM   #120
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Do they exist? yes
Will i recognize her? depends
Do i have more then one? hopefully
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: