Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #2721
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Our family thanks you each for the prayers and thoughts,
many blessings to you as well.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #2722
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

From the darkest of places, my mind and body have traveled over what seemed like an endless maze. I tried to find the answers, a door to open that would shine the light for someone. I now know, sometimes there is no returning to a forgotten place and time.

I have put the wheels in motion. I feel the world opening again. Cautiously, and with help and prayers, I am doing what I alone was unable to do for 6 months. I am stepping back, in protection and with respect and hope for the best for her dear departed mind.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #2723
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Some doors close and some reopen allowing you to see
more clearly. Through the flames and miles hands are extended
or taken away. It is then you learn to fly solo or to fly under the wings of those you love.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #2724
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default asking for prayers from my family here

I believe in the power of prayer, I really do. I believe that there is a Power in the Universe, be it a God, a Goddess, the wind, the sun or moon. I believe that, gathered together, petitions to that Power will be heard.

With that belief, I am asking that any who read this message, if you so also believe, join with me as I pray for my older son, who is facing a legal proceeding next Monday. He has been incarcerated since last August. We are all praying for an offer to come from the prosecution that is just and fair.

In any case, no matter WHAT happens, I personally pray that he will find strength, and peace.

And hey, while we are all it, if the Gods would perhaps bring out their big ol' legal-fee checkbook, to help pay for his lawyer, that would be EVER so appreciated! (hey, the AR MegaMIllion drawing this week is set for $500 Million!)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #2725
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Shmuel~Just remember...It's not your time

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:50 AM   #2726
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Remembering the simple things.
The sounds, the smells, and the warmth of this light we share
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #2727
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Each of us brings our own blessings into the World - Share Abundantly
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 01:26 AM   #2728
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Shmuel~Just remember...It's not your time. We all love you Dad.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #2729
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Both Yesterday and the day before that..the heavens recieved 2 more angels/hero's back into the loving embrace of the universal love. Lighting a candle for the two of them in rememberance..and for those mourning them at this time.

My cousin transended 2 days ago after having spent his entire life serving others. He passed due to no air passage and was on life support. His blood presure being high was the only thing allowig blood to circulate. But was taken off and past shortly afterwards.
He is a beautiful husband and father. And spent most his married life taking loving care of his wife, my cousin as she was ill and in a chair not able to walk herself. What a beautiful man and soul.

My sister in law "was suposed to be atleast"..She transended yesterday due to her second battle with cancer.
This beautiful woman spent a lifetime in service to everything creating posotive.
Her and my brother were to be married after they went on a trip. During the trip the snowmobile hit a tree in a white out. It landed on my brother and threw her. This woman did all she could possibly do to save him.
She picked the snowmobile up and tossed it off him. He was unable to get help. She, in a blizzaed white out, in the mountain..set off for help.
She was out there for 2 days searching for help.
My brother lived long enough to tell two cross sountry skiers that foubd him..that she was out searcging for help for him.
Long story short...she almost had to have her legs taken off due to how hard she tried to save his life.
Heaven got an angel back yesterday that will truely be missed here.

May all the families involved with these two be comforted but how and who they both were on this earth. And know that they are at ease and out of pain now.

I truely looked up to both of you. Give my mamma,dad and brothers a smooch for me...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 01:36 AM   #2730
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Default For Shmuel~Just remember...It's not your time. We all love you Dad.

Dad....Keep your hope alive. You can do it. Just keep telling yourself that it is not your time. Your children and grandchildren need you. I love you Dad I'm going to light candles for you every day till you are okay

Old 03-31-2012, 11:26 AM   #2731
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Take me away from mowing the lawn, shopping and working. I did not win the lottery.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2012, 02:31 AM   #2732
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Default Just remember...It's not your time. We all love you Dad.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #2733
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Default For you Dad~A Prayer For Complete Healing

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Shmuel, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted, be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them, be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing. Amen.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #2734
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you!

Thank you from my entire family for all the energy and prayers. We really appriciate the added energy.
Had both funerals today.

Namast'e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Both Yesterday and the day before that..the heavens recieved 2 more angels/hero's back into the loving embrace of the universal love. Lighting a candle for the two of them in rememberance..and for those mourning them at this time.

My cousin transended 2 days ago after having spent his entire life serving others. He passed due to no air passage and was on life support. His blood presure being high was the only thing allowig blood to circulate. But was taken off and past shortly afterwards.
He is a beautiful husband and father. And spent most his married life taking loving care of his wife, my cousin as she was ill and in a chair not able to walk herself. What a beautiful man and soul.

My sister in law "was suposed to be atleast"..She transended yesterday due to her second battle with cancer.
This beautiful woman spent a lifetime in service to everything creating posotive.
Her and my brother were to be married after they went on a trip. During the trip the snowmobile hit a tree in a white out. It landed on my brother and threw her. This woman did all she could possibly do to save him.
She picked the snowmobile up and tossed it off him. He was unable to get help. She, in a blizzaed white out, in the mountain..set off for help.
She was out there for 2 days searching for help.
My brother lived long enough to tell two cross sountry skiers that foubd him..that she was out searcging for help for him.
Long story short...she almost had to have her legs taken off due to how hard she tried to save his life.
Heaven got an angel back yesterday that will truely be missed here.

May all the families involved with these two be comforted but how and who they both were on this earth. And know that they are at ease and out of pain now.

I truely looked up to both of you. Give my mamma,dad and brothers a smooch for me...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #2735
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default My heart aches and my mind is reeling

Please send light and love to Peg as she takes what will be her last long trip. and for me as I ramble and ~~~

Sometimes I have no words for the pain I see in her eyes and hear in her voice. Peg is In a dark time, a dark day, a dark place, and thoughts of betrayal wander in and out of her mind. I am at the center of it, whether true or not , in her reality of being taken from home to live with a son. Although estranged for years, we still had a bond that even after so many years together, when she got sick, I knew what where and how to get her taken care of.

Fred arrived at Peg's last Thursday night, and I found out Friday morning. I didn't expect him till the end of May. All this is happening in a week or two ~ No warning, no planning, no talking, just arrived during spring break, and told her she had to come home with him. my heart aches. From a three bedroom home full of a lifetime of memories, she is going to a bedroom in a house with her son and daughter in law. I know something had to happen, I know I watched her alone for six months and the need, It is just so stark. Friends say it is for the best.

I know it is best as she is so ill, and so frail and I know she can't live alone, and wander around in that big house. But, to see one's life torn so upside down in a week.. Her son is taking what will fit in her car and driving with Freedom , her cat. On Weds. Peg is going JetBLue from Long Beach, CA to Vancouver WA to be picked up by the daughter in law she doesn't like. The rest of her belongings, the furniture and alllll , he is giving to the Salvation Army. The portable oxygen concentrator I was able to rent for a week arrives on Monday

Light a candle for her travels and her tears, and the loss we both feel. I am going there this afternoon to say goodbye.
for what will be the last~
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #2736
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

For my friend Parker's Dog, Max. I know that your journey is going to be filled with joy as your suffering fades away.

For Angela....

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #2737
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

In this time of remembering freedom, resurrection, and things blooming anew - may we be aware of the newness in every moment and the ability we have for change...

Blessed Be, Amen, and Ashe!
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #2738
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

For Colin whose bright light was taken too soon...we well miss you brother man!
For his family and friends that they may have peace..whether or not they receive the answers they seek.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #2739
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

For Colin whose bright light was taken too soon...we well miss you brother man!
For his family and friends that they may have peace..whether or not they receive the answers they seek.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #2740
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Default For Tommi and Peg

The friendship and love will transcend the miles as you keep each other close to heart and thought, Peg wishing you the best journey and sending the energy to sustain a new brginning. The circle never breaks!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: