Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 06-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Netflix

Okay! So a few of us in chat have cued up a netflix movie and watched it "together" if you will, and had a lot of fun with it! So we decided to start a thread...We will use this area to post a time to meet up in chat and which movie we will be watching. Hope to see ya around!

To get us started the first meeting will be:

Monday, June 10th at 7 CST.

We will be watching:

The Curiosity of Chance
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Great idea

Subscribing!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Too late to edit but my date was wrong!

Monday June 11th @ 7pm CST

Also if there are any suggestions for movies to watch please leave them here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

In like Flynn...

Action... Thriller... Horror... Drama... Comedy... and sometimes a tear jerker
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

sounds fun!! Subscribing!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

What a great idea! Subscribing!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm there
Old 06-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Suggestion.. Maybe this movie night could be held in one of the little used chat rooms.. that way, people that didn't want to watch the movie or just wanted to chat wouldn't "disturb" the folks that were wanting to just comment and watch the movie together..

Great idea though!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Suggestion.. Maybe this movie night could be held in one of the little used chat rooms.. that way, people that didn't want to watch the movie or just wanted to chat wouldn't "disturb" the folks that were wanting to just comment and watch the movie together..

Great idea though!
Good idea We will meet in main and then move to a diff room!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

was also thinking maybe could do like mini marathons of different seasons of shows.. or maybe B-movie nights and could be in the vein of Mystery Science theater where we could rip on just how bad they are and such.. could be nice, catty, and fun
Old 06-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #11
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
was also thinking maybe could do like mini marathons of different seasons of shows.. or maybe B-movie nights and could be in the vein of Mystery Science theater where we could rip on just how bad they are and such.. could be nice, catty, and fun
I'm up for pretty much all of that B and even C list movies are awesome, especially when it comes to horror flicks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #12
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ummmmm...don't throw popcorn at me for this suggestion....could we maybe watch a foreign film at some point?? There really are some really good ones. Is anyone bringing with them to watch movie?? <g> I'll make the popcorn.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in!!!!!

Horror - Zombie - Thriller - Period!

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #14
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

I am so glad to see so much interest! I can't wait for monday!!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #15
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Will the chat be open after the movie? Because I don't think I'll be able to watch and chat at the same time...I don't have netflix streaming, or a DVD player hooked up, so I usually watch the movie on my computer drive. Because my computer is old and cranky....if I try to open too many things at once, it locks up.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
Old 06-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #16
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Will the chat be open after the movie? Because I don't think I'll be able to watch and chat at the same time...I don't have netflix streaming, or a DVD player hooked up, so I usually watch the movie on my computer drive. Because my computer is old and cranky....if I try to open too many things at once, it locks up.
Oh im sure we will all be hanging in there afterwards, you can come in and discuss!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #17
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
Oh im sure we will all be hanging in there afterwards, you can come in and discuss!
Great! Thanks!!

The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #18
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Great idea but Netflix isn't available in Oz Hope you all have fun - I'll still be eating popcorn lol
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #19
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

A movie I will recommend is, "Winter's Bone". It is a very good documentary about life in the Ozark Mountains. You can watch it streaming.

Another show I like to watch is, "Keeping Up Appearances". Get ready to laugh!

I'll join in when I have time

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #20
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Gonna give this a little bumpity bump!

As a reminder the movie is tonight!

Monday @ 7pm!