Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-13-2020, 09:46 AM   #1
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation
Default For the filmmakers among us

I am not a filmmaker and i am really only here to solicit submissions to a festival i am helping with, but i did not see any existing thread for filmmakers and i did not want to clutter up the board with a "submit to Houston Reel Pride" thread

i am interested in making a film, though. Can i do it with Adobe Creative Suite and my Nikon D-80?

i am also interested in finding out the upper end of what is achievable making a film exclusively on my iphone, then teaching an adult education class about it?

So if you are a filmmaker and not interested in my festival, maybe you could share your thoughts on either of those two topics!

ok here is the festival info
CALLING ALL EMERGING
LGBTQ+ FILMMAKERS

REEL PRIDE FILM FESTIVAL 2020 NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS
Reel Pride is looking for works by LGBTQ+ filmmakers to nominate for inclusion in the 2020 Reel Pride Film Festival. Seeking creative, compelling storytelling and high production quality. If this sounds like you, submit your film and share your talent with your community.

Entries must be submitted by March 20, 2020. The selected films will be nominated for inclusion in Reel Pride, an official event of Houston Pride Month.

https://pridehouston.org/participate...pen-call-2020/
Old 02-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #2
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Here is a link to an article that I might be helpful..

https://observer.com/2019/03/smartph...camera-phones/
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:52 PM   #3
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Here is a link to an article that I might be helpful..

https://observer.com/2019/03/smartph...camera-phones/
You are right, i think that will be helpful. I am going to try to watch some of these

although i am looking to edit and produce in-phone and not just shoot