Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 03-15-2020, 12:30 PM   #41
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
This isn't about one person. This is about the whole country. I'm in good health and very unlikely ill get serious complications with this virus. My fear isn't for me...its for the vulnerable. Though I may remain healthy... I would hate to think my frivolousness would cause the illness of others. So when people are asked to not travel or go out in public..its, not for just one person.. it's for those that are at greater risk. Though I'm in healthcare i don't pretend for one second i know more than the experts. This is a new virus to humans..this isn't flu...this isn't SARS..this This isn't MERS...this is COVID19. To think anyone knows more than the experts is laughable and downright dangerous. If you don't care about your own health...then at least care about others.
Too many just really don't care if they spread this to at risk people. Which is sad and so selfish. Humans really do make me weep. Who gave you the right to decide if someone who is immune compromised or at risk.......who gave you the right to decide if they get sick and possibly die? There is too much that is still not known about how this stays airborne. Not enough study of this virus. The thing is.....there are a limited number of ventilators in any given hospital and they won't be near enough if this spreads like it could and infects everyone at once. What do we do then? And then....will you still be out and about acting like nothing is wrong? I mean it's one thing if the government were suggesting total lockdown for no reason. I really would rather be classified as someone who overreacted and stayed safe by staying home, then find out everywhere I went just spread stuff to innocent people. This is so much more than just about you. I'm sorry that there are people who just don't give a fuck.
Old 03-15-2020, 01:29 PM   #42
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
We are ALL in this together, even decent people are falling for the hysterics of this situation. We need to be steady, calm and resilient. Help the weaker among us, the elderly at the store who may not be able to reach something. Pay forward (if you are able) to the woman with the 3 kids in line purchasing milk.

Take a breath and make decisions based on mental clarity, not emotion.

We will get through this and hopefully this country can be on the path to unity and overcome anus 45s incompetency.

Your one hell of a decent person ~ Just lol I'm proud to know you in our silent world of friends !
Old 03-15-2020, 01:32 PM   #43
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I refuse to live in fear...

I've already died twice... So this shit dont scare me.

I also refuse to give into the panic, etc due to media.

I will be going in to work and Friday i will be driving to Oklahoma.

Its tiring hearing different stories online and in media about this virus... We will never know the truth or have stories, facts aligned.

So of youre not compromised... Go live life... If you are... Do what u gotta do.

Im not gonna be controlled by anyone including the government
CORONAVIRUS is just NOT for the compromised ~ JD its for everyone and anyone ~ becarefull ~ oy :bunchflow ers:
Old 03-15-2020, 03:36 PM   #44
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
This isn't about one person. This is about the whole country. I'm in good health and very unlikely ill get serious complications with this virus. My fear isn't for me...its for the vulnerable. Though I may remain healthy... I would hate to think my frivolousness would cause the illness of others. So when people are asked to not travel or go out in public..its, not for just one person.. it's for those that are at greater risk. Though I'm in healthcare i don't pretend for one second i know more than the experts. This is a new virus to humans..this isn't flu...this isn't SARS..this This isn't MERS...this is COVID19. To think anyone knows more than the experts is laughable and downright dangerous. If you don't care about your own health...then at least care about others.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:41 PM   #45
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
CORONAVIRUS is just NOT for the compromised ~ JD its for everyone and anyone ~ becarefull ~ oy :bunchflow ers:
I know it's for everyone. I'm saying for myself.. Im not shutting my life down over fear... Etc...
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2020, 05:51 PM   #46
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Interesting article

This was a really good read IMO.
https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/03...mylv8kmerctHHA
Old 03-15-2020, 08:04 PM   #47
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

For those of us trying ”social distancing, ” (hard for me because I'm super social) what are you doing to beat the boredom? My wife and I tried an at home date night where we did some tutorials for advanced western swing dancing, which helped a lot. You can only watch so much Netflix.
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2020, 08:56 PM   #48
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I've been on the front lines of the most ridiculous hoarding, greediness and stupidity the last four days.

Oh the stories I have and the miles on my feet.

Sunday afternoon appears to slowly heading back to normal. I have been amazed at such awesome team work to pull it all out.

I only have one question..why the need for toilet paper?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 04:36 AM   #49
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Complete list of every state health department's coronavirus website

From CNN: As the novel coronavirus outbreak continues to spread across the US and its territories, health departments have created landing pages where people can go to get the latest information about the virus in their specific location.

CNN’s list includes all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and Guam:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/healt...rnd/index.html
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 08:54 AM   #50
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
From CNN: As the novel coronavirus outbreak continues to spread across the US and its territories, health departments have created landing pages where people can go to get the latest information about the virus in their specific location.

CNN’s list includes all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands and Guam:

Thanks for posting this Orema.

It confirms 3 cases for my area which we heard 2 were in Bainbridge and 1 in Port Orchard.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 10:26 AM   #51
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

We now have 2 confirmed cases at my university. The patients are being quarantined by the university in private housing.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 10:29 AM   #52
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnotes View Post
For those of us trying ”social distancing, ” (hard for me because I'm super social) what are you doing to beat the boredom? My wife and I tried an at home date night where we did some tutorials for advanced western swing dancing, which helped a lot. You can only watch so much Netflix.
So smart. So far we have cleaned out the pantry and the freezer. Going to do the spice cabinet next. I'm hoping to get some deep cleaning done during this self-imposed banishment from society. We have also been playing Yahtzee.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 10:47 AM   #53
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What? Nobody’s watching Walking Dead reruns?

I am doing household projects, taxes, watching too much media coverage, avoiding watching the stock market. Not necessarily in that order…
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 05:41 PM   #54
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

Orema, that's super informative. Thank you.

Everything is so hour by hour. We keep making plans at work and then they change and change again.

We are preparing to close our child care center except for maybe keep one room open just for children of staff. We have 9 staff members who are single parents and don't have the support system to work their jobs full time if they don't have child care and we need them at work for as long as we can have them.

Since we don't have all of the children we usually have, we are re-purposing all of the food we had for them and the cook we have for the daycare centers to cook meals for our housing residents and children who don't have food at home and are used to getting breakfast and lunch with us. Our advocates who work in the courthouse and child protective, where buildings are closing, will come work to help pack up food for our people who need it.
My daughter got her job back working in my building while her school is closed. We put her on front desk where she usually works but she was more needed in my housing department so she's been hard at work making hygiene packs and tomorrow she will start packing food boxes for the quarantined so we are ready to deliver when that happens. Our mental health counselors will be delivering meals to our off campus clients during their more quiet hours.

I did find out today that the public health department has a system in place to bring food to those who are quarantined. It's a great relief. I don't know if they are prepared to serve as many as will need but at least there is a plan in place.

After a debriefing with CDC today I was told I am doing a great job. I really needed to hear that so that made me happy.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 07:07 PM   #55
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

I've got 2 weeks until I can head home. I'm in the safest place in healthcare in the OR. I wear masks and gowns all day and constantly scrubbing my hands...yet I'm absolutely terrified for my mom who is 83 years old. The fatality rate for people her age is 15%. So it absolutely drives me livid when I hear ignorant people say how they aren't following the recommendations set out for us at this time. Let me give you a reality check. In Italy, their healthcare system is so overwhelmed that they are having to make life and death choices for people. A 30-year-old mother of 2 will get the vent over a 69-year-old grandmother. THAT IS REALITY! Our country hasn't gotten there YET but don't kid yourself to think it can't/won't happen. Let me give you another reality check....Italy has a bed ratio of 3.8 beds per 1000 people...the USA?? We have 2.4 beds per1000 people. See the problem??? Italy has run out of beds and ventilators...We aren't talking about a 3rd world country...we are talking about a modern, revolutionized country. Stop being selfish and think about others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N95 masks fulfill the filtering efficiency criteria of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and are approved for protection against droplet and airborne transmission of 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns in size. N95 masks, which must be fit tested, are believed to offer protection against the contact and droplet spread of the coronavirus.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 07:09 PM   #56
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I blocked the entrance to my cubicle and wrote in large letters on poster board "KEEP OUT - NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU HAVE A SOFTWARE ISSUE, I AM HAPPY TO HELP YOU ... IF YOU HAVE A HARD COPY YOU WISH TO SHOW ME, TAKE A PHOTO OF IT WITH YOUR CAMERA, SEND IT TO ME, WE CAN DISCUSS THEN. YOU MAY SPEAK TO ME WHERE YOU ARE STANDING OR EMAIL/PHONE ME.

Like others, I have washed my hands so much ... they feel dry and crunchy ... but it is a small price to pay. I had to have my friend at work, Dr. Laura, dig a splinter from my palm and that helped a lot to be rid of it. We both washed and disinfected well before contact with each other.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #57
randomnotes

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

randomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputationrandomnotes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a social worker and we've been told it’s ”business as usual” except for postponing some court hearings. I live in a rural area in east texas and there are no confirmed cases in my county (although it’s really hard to confirm when there are no tests to take or not nearly enough test). I'm feeling frustrated as we have the capacity to work from home but I was informed today as someone in management I have to be present in the office to help assure workers of the situation and help with morale (which makes no sense to me). but the most frustrating is how it seems hourly they are sending new emails with additional directions and directives. It's impossible to keep up.
randomnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to randomnotes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2020, 09:18 PM   #58
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It definitely was not business as usual at my work campus today. Hardly anyone at work, out of nearly 3K, at our work site? I read in our local news coverage that our state recorded it's first death due to Co-vid 19. That seems super concerning since it seems that the time span (course of duration) seems relatively short? Super worrisome and it scares me.

Our employer cut our hours of operation down big time. My hours on duty will be less than 6.5 hours/day (5 days/wk, mon-fri), until this health crisis ends, if it ends at all.

I feel like we are living in the Time of Cholera, or The Time of Polio, or as it is: The Time of Co-vid 19. It's like some evil unseen organism that is equipped to take you down a very ugly path, with no way of knowing if you'll survive or if you won't be around any longer. It's so freaking sad and scary.

I wonder what people will do who can't live on less than what they earn and I wonder how long before the economy tanks and leaves everyone in a situation that out-classes the Depression era. As I see it, we're in for some super hard times. Survival of the fittest.

So far, I'm okay. But not for long, if this health scare continues down this very horrible path that everyone will endure.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the best outcome possible, for every one.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 09:24 AM   #59
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I think I'll be okay - at least, I think I've got everything covered that I can (food, work from home, plenty of TP). But what concerns me most is that my boy works in a major chain grocery store. They have _increased_ his hours, although they are shutting the store early every night (8 pm) so they can clean and disinfect and restock shelves. He has a bunch of concerns I had not even thought about:
  • He says about 70% of people "get it" and are patient and polite. But the other 30% are just concerned about themselves, and just want to know why the store doesn't have their favorite whatever and when will they have it, and are impatient in the long lines and rude to the workers and other customers.
  • Apparently when restocking the store, they are unable to completely restock. If _all_ Publix grocery stores are sold out of a thing, say chicken, then they can't redistribute. They are _all_ out. And when the restocking trucks come, they don't have as much as they used to. So if they are used to getting 20 crates of chicken with every chicken truck delivery, they might only get 2 crates. (I think this is when people will really start to hoard - when they notice that not only is the store out of something, it never gets fully restocked. And that could lead to more panic.)
  • He says they are cleaning things that have never been cleaned before, and this is hard on his body. I mean, he's not a young kid any more.
The panic and bad moods really wear on him. I mean, he's in a customer service job, and he's used to it, but the volume of it is wearing on him. He's also working in a place where he could so easily catch COVID-19. He washes his hands and uses sanitizer, but he's around so many people. And he is immunocompromised - he has lung problems. And I have a pretty weak immune system too - but I can't just kick him out of the house and do "social distancing". He has places he could stay, but none of them are better than here.

I also hope we don't get on each other's nerves. We're not used to being around each other this much.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 09:50 AM   #60
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I may be working from home...not sure yet.

Company has boxes of lap tops they are updating and loading programs on.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: