Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme, however I am no damsel in distress. I can be vulnerable with my special love but I do not need to be saved.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 07:10 PM   #22
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,520 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme...of the girly kind🎀🎀

However...I pump my own gas, wash my own car and even open my own car door.
I haul groceries up 3 flights and take down luggage to my car. ( I travel alot, not just over night!)

And, I'm going to add, all this could change. 😉

But, this will never change, I can watch 3-4 football games in one day!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 10:39 PM   #23
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme, and I can appreciate and lift up other Femmes
Old 09-09-2019, 04:53 AM   #24
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme, and love looking pretty, but I've never gone the whole hog with makeup (foundation & lippy usually, and mebbe blusher and eyeshadow as well on special occasions sufficies for me) and never worn false eyelashes.

I can play damsel in distress (for giggles), but I don't DO damsel in distress, though I do appreciate help when offered.

I'm not terribly competent at things like DIY etc, but I'm willing to have a go if need be, and can generally come up with something usable even if it'd be for the best if I got it replaced by something done properly as soon as I can. :-}

I LOVE pedicures, having my hair done, etc - wish I could afford 'em nowadays, sigh - but am also one who will shoulder-check ill-mannered irritating young oiks that think they own the pavement and that Granny will automatically move out of their way for them. I love their surprised reaction! (thanks, roller-derby training! eheheh)

Oh, and yeah - I am femme, but I've had a go at trying to get through roller-derby minimum skills training. Didn't manage to get terribly far (age and whatnot being against me), but wow was that fun! Don't let anybody tell you that femmes don't do roller-derby, LOTS of them do!
Old 09-09-2019, 08:04 PM   #25
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a femme, however I wear really raggedy things to sleep in.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 08:29 PM   #26
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme, however, I love building things; I wear my favorite baseball hat when I hate messing with my hair; I never paint my nails; after retiring from work I no longer wear makeup; I love owning and driving my big truck; I love going fishing; and, I used to be a certified heavy machine operator.
I am Femme
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 08:51 PM   #27
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i am femme, however i LOVE football and cheer my Saints on!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 05:01 AM   #28
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I am Femme, however, I only have 2 pairs of shoes (flat sandals I wear almost all the time, and Sketchers Memory Foam slip-on tennis shoes)...
I own and frequently use a bunch of tools. (I grew up with several very mechanically inclined people...it feels natural to me to know about and use tools of all kinds, from a tiny wrench to a destructive sawsall)
I am Femme and I love to wear soft, long flowing skirts or dresses, however, since retiring, I wear mostly Tshirts and jeans.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #29
PolyFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Queer, kinky
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous

PolyFemme is on a distinguished road

I am femme, however...
I prefer Homo Depot or Lowe’s to clothes shopping
If I wear makeup (big IF) it’s eyeliner and blush, which I typically rub off before I reach my destination, yet I find mani/pedis glorious!
I choose Chaco’s or tennis shoes to heels any day (even in my younger years with healthy knees, I’d still say it was 50/50)
PolyFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PolyFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 08:33 PM   #30
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am femme, however I love power tools, big scary ones with blades.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 01:21 PM   #31
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme...

and smoke cigars...cuss like a sailor...burp...make a move.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #32
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am femme however I often feel I am less femme because I am not a high femme. I wonder.. does not being a high femme make me a *low* femme?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 04:28 AM   #33
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I am Femme, however....
I would rather sleep in the back of my truck (cuddled up with a bunch of soft blankets and my old furbaby) at my favorite mountain camp, under the stars than lodge at any fancy hotel.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2019, 07:58 PM   #34
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I am Femme, however, today I went to an estate auction just to look at the antique cars and farm junk and buy some antique metal milk crates to make benches from. I loved finding and taking pictures of the old rusted cars with trees growing up through them. I had fun hiking around the property to see what this person had collected (hoarded) his entire life. I was amazed at the antique school busses filled with antique lumber. I got dirty, hot and sweaty and loved seeing some of the "history" in the old farm equipment and other junk.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2019, 08:43 PM   #35
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I am femme, however I do not like housework. I DO love having a clean space/clothes/car/office/yard/house but I no longer enjoy the labor. I’ve worked past the guilt about it. I was born with parents who believed in child labor so it’s never been an option. The little i do now is a labor of love/ act of service.

Rather than cleaning floors....

I’d rather been spinning magic on my biz or watching a movie with my husbutch. Hiring a cleaner was the best thing ever, I get to do the in between but she does the heavy lifting cleaning.

Who decided that feminine people should be born loving to do housework?

When I hit the lottery, or strike it rich with some side gig, i am going to hire someone to do it ALL so I can do so many other things!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2019, 11:37 AM   #36
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I am femme however I often feel I am less femme because I am not a high femme. I wonder.. does not being a high femme make me a *low* femme?
I don't like the hierarchy. I ID as Femme. Regular Femme. None of us are high or low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I am femme, however I do not like housework. I DO love having a clean space/clothes/car/office/yard/house but I no longer enjoy the labor. I’ve worked past the guilt about it. I was born with parents who believed in child labor so it’s never been an option. The little i do now is a labor of love/ act of service.

Rather than cleaning floors....

I’d rather been spinning magic on my biz or watching a movie with my husbutch. Hiring a cleaner was the best thing ever, I get to do the in between but she does the heavy lifting cleaning.

Who decided that feminine people should be born loving to do housework?

When I hit the lottery, or strike it rich with some side gig, i am going to hire someone to do it ALL so I can do so many other things!

I mostly do not enjoy housework either. I think some people think of Femmes and 1950's (or before) and Femmes are the women and Butches are the men. I do not buy into this, but even if I did....modern men help with chores. Women work now and own businesses.

I am so glad you have a professional doing the heavy housework!
Old 10-02-2019, 01:03 AM   #37
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

Slightly off topic, I'm really wondering....what's a space kitty?
Old 10-02-2019, 12:21 PM   #38
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arden View Post
I looked on Google and it seems like its a beer or kitty toys or cute kitties in astronaut outfits. Did seem super Femme tho.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:18 AM   #39
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arden View Post
Uh, if that was in relation to my posting about playing Stellaris, which is a real-time game of galactic conquest, then what you're missing is that the game allows you to customise a range of generic alien types, one of which is felinoid. I happen to adore cats, and I have a whimsical nature. So rather than talking about my mighty felinoid huntresses of the stars, I am far more likely to talk about my game empire in LOLcat-like terms, hence if the naughty aliens are mean to my space-kitties, my space-kitties will claw their furniture (attack their outpost stations)!, 'cause they is full of sharp! (they have fleets of effective ships and I well know how to use them to best effect).

:-)
Old 10-03-2019, 04:22 AM   #40
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

I am femme, and I am naturally ditzy. But I'm also a geek with a pretty good brain.