Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 03-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #41
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Angel:

I swore I'd never write you another letter. And yet here I am writing just that.

When I think of who you are and all that you are my heart skips a beat in anticipation for you...

You like myself have been through all the might have been's. The "not enoug's" and yet even though you are tired of hurting you still have that yearning for me. For us for everything we will be....

My arms ache to hold you and keep you safe... I am your Knight, your Prince. I am the one you seek. We have yet to meet baby girl but I am here. And I am hoping and waiting patiently for you...

I hope that you are open and receptive to the kind of love that I will give you. You will always be safe and protected with me. I promise you you have never been loved so deeply and so completely....

Just know I am here baby, and I truly do want and ache for you, my perfect baby girl...

Me
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #42
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Dearest Angel:

I swore I'd never write you another letter. And yet here I am writing just that.

When I think of who you are and all that you are my heart skips a beat in anticipation for you...

You like myself have been through all the might have been's. The "not enoug's" and yet even though you are tired of hurting you still have that yearning for me. For us for everything we will be....

My arms ache to hold you and keep you safe... I am your Knight, your Prince. I am the one you seek. We have yet to meet baby girl but I am here. And I am hoping and waiting patiently for you...

I hope that you are open and receptive to the kind of love that I will give you. You will always be safe and protected with me. I promise you you have never been loved so deeply and so completely....

Just know I am here baby, and I truly do want and ache for you, my perfect baby girl...

Me

BBM, very, very beautiful!!! She will be a blessed woman to get a letter such as that! And she will be blessed for the love you have for her....I hope she comes to you and brings you as much joy as you will bring her....
Old 03-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #43
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
BBM, very, very beautiful!!! She will be a blessed woman to get a letter such as that! And she will be blessed for the love you have for her....I hope she comes to you and brings you as much joy as you will bring her....
Thank you. I know that your Prince will come... You are truly an amazing friend and woman...
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #44
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnmICxvoVY"]YouTube- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You[/ame]
Old 03-13-2010, 06:21 PM   #45
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Very good choice....
Old 03-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #46
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA"]YouTube- Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [OFFICIAL VIDEO][/ame]
Old 03-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #47
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My Darling,

I tried to reach you to express how I feel about you.
I am a traditional, unassuming and quiet and set back in the ways
of an old gentleman.

If i had the opportiunity to tell you how I felt about
'you, it would be this way, darling, so,please accept
this note from an otherwise humble man..

You take my breath away..please...let me teach you tonight...

[CENTER]
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #48
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:

Love Michael .....swoon....he can sing me to sleep any night he likes LOL....love the song BBM!!! smooches
Old 03-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #49
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

The lyrics of this song would make a beautiful love letter. My favorite line...
"It's not just for what you are yourself that I love you as I do, but for what I am, when I am with you."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y72SAGmaTE"]YouTube- Johnny Mathis - When I Am With You[/ame]
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #50
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
Love Michael .....swoon....he can sing me to sleep any night he likes LOL....love the song BBM!!! smooches
He sings wonderfully and I couldnt have said it better myself Thank You
Old 03-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #51
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dearest One,

I am taking a moment to think of you, which follows all the moments I think of you, which fill my day.

And in this moment, I am thinking of your features and your figure; Wondering in my mind what you will be. What it will be like to feel the warmth of your body as I hold you; Or the smell of your hair, or the taste of your sweet lips as we kiss -- all the things that will excite me when I will look at you or just be near you.

I am thinking of them, and reflecting how little they will mean -- Compared to the inner you. The soul I will come to know and cherish. Like your kindness with people, your gentle manners, and the way you strive to be a better person every day. This and so much more is what I will love. The you that I will come to know lasts forever, and that is the you I intend to be with forever.

I love you so much already for all that you really are. Thank you for everything. But right now most of all, thank you for Hope. Until we meet,

Always yours,

Me
Old 03-13-2010, 08:01 PM   #52
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

[QUOTE=Ol' Jet;66428]My Darling,

I tried to reach you to express how I feel about you.
I am a traditional, unassuming and quiet and set back in the ways
of an old gentleman.

If i had the opportiunity to tell you how I felt about
'you, it would be this way, darling, so,please accept
this note from an otherwise humble man..

You take my breath away..please...let me teach you tonight...

[CENTER]
[/QUOTE

You amaze me more and more every day..... I cant think of any woman who wouldnt want to melt into your arms! GOD bless you my dear friend.....You will find that blessing sooner than later....if you let it in and take you for who you are!!!!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:23 PM   #53
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I cant wait for that fairytale babygirl
Old 03-14-2010, 07:40 PM   #54
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

I am an unassuming woman, down-to-earth, a mellow, contemplative sort. I have, and want to mantain a peaceful life with little strife, and definately no drama. A space and place where I can be myslelf. I don't mind so much a partner who is into his 'own world' and needs the space to do what he wants - actually, I would welcome that, because I want to do my own thing too. At this point in my life, I would wamt someone compatible with my tastes and interests - someone I could sit and talk with about movies (esp classic films), books, music, etc. over a wood burning stove...this would be heaven for me.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #55
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dearest Love Not Known Yet:

There is another thread for proposal's... Going through you love letter's tonight and posted this one so long ago.. Its not how I will propose to you cause I dont want you expecting it. Nut it makes me smile with a hope filled heart...

I wrote this for you a few years ago... And since I havent met you yet, well here you go...

My Love,
Good morning my love. It is the weekend. I have a surprise for you, get up and let's get ready. I packed you a suitcase already check and see if I got everything correct that you will need for the weekend. That's right my love, I am taking you away from Dallas/Fort Worth for the weekend. I want you to myself, and we are leaving cell phones and pagers everything here. I promise you that you will remember this weekend for the rest of your life.

I have the car packed and ready to go now my love. Are you ready? Yes beautiful bring the camera. We will want pictures of this weekend to look back on. No honey I am not telling you where we are going... Let's get in the car and go already I am so ready to have you to myself for the weekend.

Stay in the car my love let me go in and check in. Its raining and cold outside. The guy at the front desk says everything is in order. I have never been so nervous in my entire life. I reach inside my pocket and pull the ring out I have bought you without you knowing. I look at it and put it back in my pocket. I ask him if the room would decorated as planned for the following evening. He assures me it is. He will be sending room service up there with a fresh bottle of champagne. I tip him and run back out to the car I want you to wait here honey let me unload the car, and we will go up when I am done unloading the car. I know you are excited honey, you are wondering what I have planned and you will know soon enough. . I am done unloading the car my love, its stopped raining so hard so you wont get that wet. Yes honey, I know you are tired and so am I. Let get inside and get showers I am ready for bed myself. Besides I have a long day planned for you tomorrow my love. ******

Good morning beautiful are you ready to get this day started? I am starting it off with breakfast in bed. I have all your favorite breakfast food. Then we will get ready and we will be spending the day shopping at the different shops in the area. yes honey, I will be going shopping with you. I am laughing at you cause I know you know I HATE shopping. then after we get through shopping we are going to come back and I have something planned for the evening dinner. I think you will enjoy it alot. You are already showered and ready to go to dinner already honey. Yes I am pacing the floor. LOL.. I am feeling antsy for some reason. Let's go beautiful the sun is about to set. No you can leave your purse here. We will be waiting down stairs for a minute. Yes honey that is a horse drawn carriage for you. I want us to ride in this on our way to where I have dinner prepared. Did you know how much I love you my love? How much I am the luckiest boi in the entire world to have you as my girl? I would do anything to have that smile kept on your face. yes baby the blindfold is just for a moment. I will be guiding you to where you will sit down. I gently place it around your eyes. I am not ready for you to see the white lights on the beach with a table set up. Your favorite flowers are everywhere. I guide you to sit down and reach behind you and take off the blindfold. You are amazed at the beauty of it all. the water sweeping onto the beach and your flowers and candles everywhere you can see.... The musicians are playing soft music in the background. I know you are hungry my love let's eat. yes it is your favorite meal. After eating I ask you to slow dance with me to our song. As we are dancing and a few minutes before the song ends, I get on my knee and pull the ring out, and ask you, My beautiful baby, we have been through so much together and you are still here. Each and every day my love for you grows stronger and stronger. Would you do me the honor of being my wife for the rest of our days?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n_5xo9YpmQ"]YouTube- Beauty and the Beast- Celine Dion[/ame]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #56
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

My dearest love,

How I ache when I see the pain in your eyes, hear it in your voice, know that I cannot make it right. I feel so helpless sometimes, knowing everything you go through. How can I ever give you what you need to ameliorate that pain? How can I ever make our lives worth enough to endure what you endure? You tell me it's worth it and yet the pain lingers, sad behind your eyes, deep in your heart.

My dearest love, I am so sorry about your friends who have died. You're so different from me in some ways; if you didn't mention them once in a while, I would think you had moved on already. You cover your grief so well that even I cannot see it, darling. I think maybe it's coming out as anger right now... maybe you're turning it to politics, to anger over the healthcare system, since so many of those you love received such inadequate care before they died?

I would hold you, keep you close, let you cry if that were what you wanted. I know you don't want that. I don't know what to do instead, except walk the dogs, make supper, fill the coffee pot, keep our lives going.

What I want for you, my love, what I want more than anything for you, is a vibrant happy life filled with the things you love. I want to see you healthy, happy, and bouncing with energy. I want to see you making money in a way that feeds your soul. I want to see you fully alive, living every moment to its fullest, eager to explore everything around you.

I want to see you living that life and I want to live it with you. I know it's been hard since your mom died. I know that we've had a rough way to go. I know that a lot of our difficulties have been due to that intersection between health issues and money issues.

I also know that I wouldn't trade the past three years for anything on earth or in the heavens above. You said once early on that you wished you could have the bond with me that an old flame had; honey, what you have with me so far outshines what anyone else has ever had that they might as well be non-existent. Certainly they're put away in the past where they belong. Nothing matters to me now except today and tomorrow, this life we've built together, our furbabies and That House... you.

It always comes back to you.

You are the song my heart sings even when she's forgotten how. You are the smile in my eyes even when they've forgotten how. You are the hope in my soul even when I've forgotten how. You walk into the room, my dearest love, and I remember who I am again, the song, the smile, the hope.

You are the reason I love life again. You are the reason I keep going, keep walking through all the hard times. Being with you is what makes my life worthwhile, what makes me glad I persisted through all the long lonesome decades until you came along.

I want to be able to share this gift back to you. I want you to know how much you mean to me. I want you to understand that I cherish you beyond all others, that I love you enough not just to die for, but to do the harder thing: to live for.

I never thought I would find anyone like you, my love. I never thought there would be anyone who could fill the dream and meet the promise for more than a couple months. I truly thought I had come to the end of any possible romance in my life, that true partners were only a dream best forgotten, that no one would ever again love me the way I loved them.

You show me every moment how wrong I was. You show me with every breath, every smile, every touch of your hand that the dream lives, that I am loved the way I always wanted to be loved.

I adore you.

Always,
Yours
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #57
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhppOLVJ-G4"]YouTube- Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey "This I Swear"[/ame]
Old 03-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #58
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

My dearest,

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... I love thee to the length of the power line stretched out across our yard, merrily burning through its insulation.

I love thee to the depth the electrician had to drill to properly ground our house.

I love thee to the height of the new standpipe sticking out of our roof to support the new electrical wires.

I love thee to the level of the evening's need, as we tried to read by candlelight.

I love thee freely without reserve, I love thee purely even when I'm on my last nerve.

I love thee with passion, I love thee with tears, I love thee despite all my fears.

More, my dearest?

I love thee with hope that the money to pay this bill will be there.

I love thee with faith that all will be well, that we will get through this too.

I learned it from you.

Always,
Yours
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #59
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

My dear Bit,
I had planed on waxing very poetic
But my eyelids are heavy and our bed is looking better and better every minute.

You make it easy to be strong and I love you so much for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
My dearest,

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... I love thee to the length of the power line stretched out across our yard, merrily burning through its insulation.

I love thee to the depth the electrician had to drill to properly ground our house.

I love thee to the height of the new standpipe sticking out of our roof to support the new electrical wires.

I love thee to the level of the evening's need, as we tried to read by candlelight.

I love thee freely without reserve, I love thee purely even when I'm on my last nerve.

I love thee with passion, I love thee with tears, I love thee despite all my fears.

More, my dearest?

I love thee with hope that the money to pay this bill will be there.

I love thee with faith that all will be well, that we will get through this too.

I learned it from you.

Always,
Yours

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:48 PM   #60
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Bit And Gryph:

You two are sweet.... Thanks for the smiles everytime I read your post to each other

Just Sayin
BBM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: