Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #41
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Not the whole show, alas.

You can get it streaming live here -- not pretty and you have to watch some chat to the right -- but

http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b2714.htm
hmm well i've watched the whole show in the past - and I definitely listen to the whole show daily this way (on my phone while at work). Maybe the video podcast isn't the whole show anymore?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #42
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

gotta bump maddow....figuratively speaking, of course.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #43
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Here comes some Rachel love...

Dr. Maddow is hands-down, the sexiest person on TV. (IMHO) Not just because she's a funky glasses wearing hot butch, but because she's a Rhodes Scholar, the first openly gay Rhodes scholar to be exact. And brains are sexy, DEAD SEXY. Plus, she looked like this when she won the world's most prestigious scholarship:

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #44
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

OH thank you so very much. You totally made my day. I don't have cable but need frequent doses of the sexiest dame alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post

Dr. Maddow is hands-down, the sexiest person on TV. (IMHO) Not just because she's a funky glasses wearing hot butch, but because she's a Rhodes Scholar, the first openly gay Rhodes scholar to be exact. And brains are sexy, DEAD SEXY. Plus, she looked like this when she won the world's most prestigious scholarship:

mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #45
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post

It is better if I just say nothing...and...enjoy.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #46
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

OH MY OH MY OH MY.

I have loved her since she was on that stupid Tucker bow tie dude's show. He used to treat her like she was an idiot....IN YOUR FACE!
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #47
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to her read her new book - bought the audiobook through itunes. Glad she's reading it herself.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #48
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
Listening to her read her new book - bought the audiobook through itunes. Glad she's reading it herself.
Wow. Thanks for mentioning this...that she reads it herself. That is a huge plus.

Almost Maddow time y'all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #49
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Almost Maddow time!

Almost Maddow time!

msnbc
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 04:30 AM   #50
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking

I have a HUGE Maddow crush. I used to listen to her on Sirius years ago and had no idea she was butch. Then when I saw her... Swoooon! And I absolutely LOVE her in those eyeglasses! Smart is sexy.

I have an autographed copy of Drift.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #51
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
I have a HUGE Maddow crush. I used to listen to her on Sirius years ago and had no idea she was butch. Then when I saw her... Swoooon! And I absolutely LOVE her in those eyeglasses! Smart is sexy.

Cool. She is awesome. If you twitter, there's a fun crowd that watches her all together on msnbc and tweet back and forth.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #52
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

You and me both sister. Rachael is the hotness. Oh so swoon-worthy *drooldrooldrool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post

mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariamma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 12:34 AM   #53
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Friday's are so sad when she says, "And now, prison." And you know there is no more Rachel till Monday unless there's a primary or something.

i want her to be happy, but why does she need to fish? Why does she need to see Susan? Can't she just forget about Western Mass and just stay on MSNBC seven days a week?
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #54
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

She does a hard hat good!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2012, 01:51 AM   #55
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
Wow. Thanks for mentioning this...that she reads it herself. That is a huge plus.

Almost Maddow time y'all.
It's super-sexy. Plus her reading voice is slightly deeper than her voice on the show.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
Old 04-29-2012, 04:18 AM   #56
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
It's super-sexy. Plus her reading voice is slightly deeper than her voice on the show.
A-hem... Now, I can appreciate that you may find it super-sexy, but I doubt that I would, since I like femmes and Maddow may be all that and a side of fries, but, you certainly can't say she's very *femme!

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT MEAN ANY OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO ID AS FEMME OR BUTCH OR ANY OTHER WAY, OR WHO RESEMBLE MADDOW OR WHO WEAR GLASSES OR WHO HOST A CABLE TV NEWS PROGRAM OR THOSE WITH OR WITHOUT SUPER-SEXY VOICES.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #57
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Just saw Maddow this morning on Meet the Press. She has a commanding persona. I like it that she didn't let the Republican strategist interrupt her while she was making a point and told him not to be condescending. Way to go.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #58
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
A-hem... Now, I can appreciate that you may find it super-sexy, but I doubt that I would, since I like femmes and Maddow may be all that and a side of fries, but, you certainly can't say she's very *femme!

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT MEAN ANY OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO ID AS FEMME OR BUTCH OR ANY OTHER WAY, OR WHO RESEMBLE MADDOW OR WHO WEAR GLASSES OR WHO HOST A CABLE TV NEWS PROGRAM OR THOSE WITH OR WITHOUT SUPER-SEXY VOICES.
it's okay, you can admit she's sexy without catching the gaybies

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
Old 05-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #59
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Maddow time on msnbc!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #60
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

My pesky concern about Maddow and her cocktail moments was fueled recently when I heard/saw that her office team got her a custom-made bar for her office as a birthday gift.

I know alcohol is legal and can be used responsibly yadda yadda, but it is also addictive.

Be careful kiddo!