Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

nothing is pissing me off...I've been very blessed lately.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #562
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

People who take comical enjoyment from situations that are painful to others.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #563
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

My girl dealing with HATEFUL crap today. I haven't been that angry in a LONG time. Probably a good thing I wasn't down the block in this situation.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #564
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Honestly I know this sounds silly, but this morning I went grocery shopping. The cashier put some deli meat and cheese into a bag and then proceeded to put a package of raw chicken on top of it. HELLO, cross contamination! One of my biggest pet peeves is when cashiers do this, I asked him politely not to and I even pulled the chicken out myself, and he proceeded to do it AGAIN. Why? That's all I wanna know. Am I the only one with this problem? UGH!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #565
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

People who have no compassion or respect for others and think nothing about using others or causing unnecessary drama.

Karma, its whats for dinner for quite a few people.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #566
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Galatians 6:7-8

Something that will always anger and confuse me is people who run roughshod over an honerable and decent man they claim to love and want to spend their life with and when they get a tiny taste of their own disgusting behaviour actually have the nerve to question the natural law of karma and wallow, cry wolf, and woe is me.Time to sheath your claws careless cat.

King James Version (KJV)

7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullRider_Dillon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #567
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

All of the excuses by the LSU coach who should be FIRED!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #568
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Bosses who tell you to work faster (even when you're doing the best you can do) and then go sit at their desk and talk on the phone or read emails at their desk. Man that burns me up!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #569
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

My whole office is pissing me off today. I'm sick of fighting with people over meeting rooms that I booked and they didn't. I'm sick of people who never respond to emails or voice mails and I have to physically chase them in between my non-stop phone calls- if you're too busy and not ready to start recruiting a new employee, don't come ask me to start the recruit and then go MIA. That's so unprofessional.

I need a vacation.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #570
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
Honestly I know this sounds silly, but this morning I went grocery shopping. The cashier put some deli meat and cheese into a bag and then proceeded to put a package of raw chicken on top of it. HELLO, cross contamination! One of my biggest pet peeves is when cashiers do this, I asked him politely not to and I even pulled the chicken out myself, and he proceeded to do it AGAIN. Why? That's all I wanna know. Am I the only one with this problem? UGH!
No u r not the only one with this problem,I have had to educate a cashire a time ot two about this so now I shop when ever possable when one of them is on duity.If nither are there I will make shure the meat is bagged correctly.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #571
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
All of the excuses by the LSU coach who should be FIRED!
I agree the LSU coach made some really bad choices last night I know he will be hearing about it for a loooooonnnnngggg time.
But,I am glad he was such a nit whit cause I won a bunch of moola on the game playing a beting pool.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:57 PM   #572
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

a co worker infected me with this ear worm and it won't stop
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #573
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Pushy people in the check out line,I had the woman dressed to the 9's with three things in her hand literaly try to rush me thrue the line today..she was rude and just plane in to much of a hurry...I told her to back off a fue steps behind me wich she did but wasnt happy about it.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #574
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

...not being able to figure out how to open the hood of my car to put more wiper fluid in (i've not had the car that long BUT I have done in once before).

i'm pretty inept at such things and get pissed off at myself for giving up but it was friggin' cold!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #575
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out that there's only three packages of toilet paper left under the bathroom sink
(I bought a ton of it two years ago).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #576
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Human Resources Department.

I'm sad to realize many of these upper management corporate drones are not actually employed to help/aid the employees of the company (aka the human resources) but in fact, to safeguard coffers and act as sadistic ringmasters to the sad circus that is FMLA and disability benefits.

rawr.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #577
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Finding out that there's only three packages of toilet paper left under the bathroom sink
(I bought a ton of it two years ago).
two years my friend ? it's not so bad , sorry . I go to the Sam's club every couple months and load on the toilet paper , let's say I am the often visitor to my bathroom due to my medical conditions . Go and load on some more since two years from now it will cost you a double .

love ya <3
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #578
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation
Default He Pays 15% in Tax a Year...I pay almost 35%

**Points Up** THAT pisses me right the F#@% off...

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #579
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post

No! absolutely you are not silly and its sad that people in these days and in this economy even have a job not appreciate it the employment . I understand this it's not maybe job they were educated for it , but it's a job . It better than not a thing . I also , understand some are bitter about it . I most be likely be too to go flip the hamburgers like a kid in a High School .

I was lucky so far not run in this type of situation , but if I would , I would kindly say something
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #580
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Every morning or after every bath I get pissed and upset lately at loosing so much hair ... by the handful ... wondering why I'm not bald yet? It brings flash backs to when mom lost her's due to chemo. Lupus and other health issues piss me off. So limiting.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: