Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I would loved to play hookie at the movie theatre!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I confess.... I wanna play hookie today!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 06:45 AM   #2142
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

This last week and a half has been very stressful on me. I have my good days where I am Ms. Happy Go Lucky and then I have a bad day and then the only thing I want to do is cry. Lastnight was one of my day's where I cried. Suffering from depression is for the birds and I wish it would go away.

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 06:47 AM   #2143
amnesia.bfp

How Do You Identify?:
not sure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess
Relationship Status:
Guess

amnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

I don't know who I am, won't you help me?
Old 07-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #2144
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess~

I dont know where time goes?
I sometimes take certain things for granted.
I will learn to appreciate these things before the summer ends!
I am selfish and cant wait for alone time with my Mister
I am excited about a certain white button up
I hope time slows down these next 4 days
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2011, 06:07 AM   #2145
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess...

I am so technologically challenged, I wanted to upload some pictures to my gallery yesterday-so embarrassing that I had no idea how to do it and here I am admitting it! I had to ask Linus to tell me how!

I must confess I still have no idea how to upload an "album"-still can't figure that out!

I am not a complete dunderhead however, I do know how & did do by myself:

Hooked up my new DVR myself; installed new speakers to my audio/visual equipment ( must confess I did not do the wiring myself but had to figure out how to put those little wires in the right connections) and figured out how to turn sound off on my TV so it would come out of said speakers!

I must confess I love to watch loud action movies like Battle LA & listen to all the explosions all around me in surround sound! My cock-a-poo is deaf now so it doesn't scare her!

I confess I so happy it is the weekend! Have a great one everybody!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #2146
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default The weekend

I confess
I am looking forward to spending the weekend with my 5 year old granddaughter Leah. I love her company and the conversations she comes up with LOL. We are taking Hercules (my dog) to the doggy park and I am going to the Y to register Leah for swimming classes. I am also taking Leah to the Congress street bridge so she could see the Bates fly to Mexico at sunset. Its one of Austin Treasures people come from every where to see and take pictures.

I will be attending the GLBT Buddhist meeting on Saturday bringing Leah alone.

Have a wonderful weekend !!
Taino
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #2147
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I had a wonderful dinner tonight and now I am having a homemade yellow cupcake with extra chocolate frosting.

My boss today, encouraged me to apply for another position within my company and I left smiling. Picking up my schedule and seeing that I am working the 6am shift next week, woohoo...

I paid all of my bills today and then spent over a $100 at the grocery store today and now I am feeling revived.

Zimmy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 12:48 AM   #2148
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess that I can be very cranky when my chronic pain/illness syndromes have a hold of me. I just don't have much patience when feeling this way.

I confess that it would not be a good idea for me to live with someone again due to these issues- not fair to them- not a lover or housemate. Hell, my dog and cats have a hard time with me sometimes and they are spoiled!!

And I confess that it feels pretty positive as I have gotten older, I have met femmes that get this about me and are independent women involved with their own priorities (and want their "own" space, too) and don't need the traditional set ups in relatinships with a partner. Whew!!

I confess that the Planet as well as the people I have met via our very special community matter very much to me. I wish that each and every member could/would meet members at events to see how very different it is when you know people in person. Really changes how one posts here, too!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #2149
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess some people are just energy drainers.

I confess she is very sweet, but even an hour with her takes several hours to recuperate from.

I confess I am grateful we don't spend a great deal of time socializing with her.

I confess to looking forward to a road trip now that the destination has been decided.

I confess should we squeeze it in this week or hold off until the following week?

I confess no matter where we go or what we do, my honey and I always have fun.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #2150
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I received two emails yesterday from the director of my department yesterday. I was asking about these two positions that had opened up and she told me to go to HR and fill out all of the proper paperwork!!! One of the positions is the PM supervisor position for my current department!!!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 05:22 AM   #2151
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I confess some people are just energy drainers.

I confess she is very sweet, but even an hour with her takes several hours to recuperate from.

I confess I am grateful we don't spend a great deal of time socializing with her.

I confess to looking forward to a road trip now that the destination has been decided.

I confess should we squeeze it in this week or hold off until the following week?

I confess no matter where we go or what we do, my honey and I always have fun.

Andrea
I must confess Andrea I know exactly what you mean. Energy drainers, drama queens and kings-all can make me feel as though they are sucking the very life out of me as I stand/sit there.

I avoid them at all costs. I somehow have an internal buzzer that gos off when I meet someone with that personality organization/type. I get a pit in my stomach & have to pay
attention to it.

I confess that I have pretty tight boundaries for that sort of behavior.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 06:03 AM   #2152
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

I confess

I had two slices of pizza for breakfast lol
Old 07-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #2153
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

And I confess that it feels pretty positive as I have gotten older, I have met femmes that get this about me and are independent women involved with their own priorities (and want their "own" space, too) and don't need the traditional set ups in relatinships with a partner. Whew!!
I totally get this. I'm like this.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #2154
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I'm beginning to feel like its time for a BIG change... I just don't know exactly what that is yet.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #2155
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess... i prayed my ex would get hit by a car even if that was my car.

I confess... I ate 2 miniature 3 musketeer bars this morning for breakfast.

~sorry about the candy but not the ex thoughts~
ReDo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ReDo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #2156
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that it makes me to see people sending out such bad karma.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #2157
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I hate my job being in limbo right now

I confess that I know if one door closes another will open.

I confess that my ex was married yesterday and she was a beautiful bride. And I am so happy for them

I confess that Simon is just the cutest little shihtzu ever

I confess that my nerves are shot worrying about my job though....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #2158
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

~ I got My answer today, even without anything being said

~ My heart knew things would turn out that way

~ I am letting go of the past, looking forward to an actual future

~ My dad said he was proud of Me today for making efforts to change My eating habits and lifestyle to lose weight, and thats a HUGE thing for him

~ Its time to find real, true and lasting happiness ......... none of this short term or temporary stuff, its time for the real thing

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #2159
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

...I had the most awesome weekend with the most amazing person.
...I didn't want it to end.
...I can't wait to do it again.
...I haven't had that much fun or enjoyed someone's company that much in a long time.
...I like her. A lot.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 10:03 PM   #2160
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess that my confidence was shaken today

I must confess that this was the 2nd serious shot I took to the head in 4 months

I must confess I need to take these head injuries very serious and may never fight again