Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

have the ingredients out to make an Oatmeal & Honey Bread for the weekend..chicken something for dinner..friends later
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 07:32 AM   #2282
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– color correct some files
– relink some videos to PPTs
– connect with some co-workers before they leave town
– treat myself to a mani pedi
– pick up some neck bones while they're on sale
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 09:07 PM   #2283
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Right now it's to get my butt to bed so I'm not dragging tomorrow but I'm a bit of a night owl and don't wanna.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2019, 09:24 PM   #2284
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

rescued a little ginger boy earlier today w a friend..he's in my garage for the time being.........he's so sweet
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 07:39 AM   #2285
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

Saturday errands and fun.
Hair cut
Nice lunch out
Recycling
Grocery shopping
Light chores
Chat with friends
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #2286
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want to get to sleep before tomorrow starts.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 01:22 PM   #2287
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

just home..but need to pick up my phone..so out in a minute..listening to-
not quite sure but i think this was produced by my brother-in-law sounds like his style..i'm checking when i get back
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 03:16 PM   #2288
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Job interview. ✔

Get rxs from pharmacy ✔

Try to relax ✔
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 03:30 PM   #2289
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Job interview. ✔

Get rxs from pharmacy ✔

Try to relax ✔
JDeere... you forgot one

-act like a fool check!

lol
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2019, 03:53 PM   #2290
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
JDeere... you forgot one

-act like a fool check!

lol
Lmao

Thats daily!!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 09:48 AM   #2291
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Mainly figuring out how to waste time. I simply cannot get motivated to do anything today, and the fact is, I don't really have to. I don't have anything due for awhile, and my boss is out of town for the rest of this week.

I spent an hour this morning shopping for clothes online, and I got some great deals on sweaters! That took an hour. I played a word game for awhile and did the NYT mini crossword puzzle. That took another hour.

When I go home later, I will do laundry (which has been on my agenda for _days_ and I keep ignoring it), and pack for my vaycay next week. Also, I will probably end up watching another episode of _Homeland_, which I am totally hooked on.

I feel kind of guilty about killing all this time, but - as I said - I don't have anything due right away. Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of this week.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 10:13 AM   #2292
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

I have a tough day ahead of playing in the waves and napping on the beach. I'm sorry for my friends who are sitting at their desks.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 04:09 PM   #2293
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagster View Post
I have a tough day ahead of playing in the waves and napping on the beach. I'm sorry for my friends who are sitting at their desks.

Yeah, sounds like a tough task but someone has to do it....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 06:43 PM   #2294
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm really glad that you can sit on the beach and play in the waves even if I can't. It's nice to know that someone out there is relaxing in the sun, sand and water.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 09:49 PM   #2295
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Yeah, sounds like a tough task but someone has to do it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I'm really glad that you can sit on the beach and play in the waves even if I can't. It's nice to know that someone out there is relaxing in the sun, sand and water.
Gee, would be nice to have a chill day every once in a while. I spent the day have CAT scans of my head with and without contrast and a boatload of bloodwork. Doc wants to figure out why I'm falling two or three times a day, losing track during conversations and forgetting words that are needed in sentences. It's like, I am speaking with someone then lose the word needed next. Failing a fill in the blank verbal (and written) test.

Doc and I spoke of the two most likely causes, neither of which is anything I'm interested in having. Have ignored these symptoms for over a year, maybe I should keep ignorance as bliss by avoiding the follow-up visit.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2019, 08:28 AM   #2296
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Going to see if I can knock everything off my list for the rest of the week today. That would involve first:
- making an AGENDA

then we'll see what happens.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2019, 03:08 PM   #2297
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

First I went out and attempted to find the septic cover (FAIL) as they were coming today.....hey I will count that as some sort of exercise (shoveling a hole for nothing). Then we spent some time dealing with the contractors who are remodeling the mother-in-law apartment that is attached to our home. Later a Windows World rep. showed up to give us an estimate and God love this guy (a recently hired veteran).....why would you buy our windows when you already have contractors here? Lastly, the farrier showed up to trim the hooves of our barefoot horses and that was a bit of a catch (can I say CARROTS) and release program. Oh and he did our one and only sheep's hooves which was a BIG 20 minute wrestling match. Wrote out a few costly checks for other work and am waiting for one more contractor to show up, as they now have plastic septic cover build ups/sleeves you can drop in to avoid digging holes for nothing and make a pump out pretty darn simple.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 07:00 AM   #2298
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Mostly tasks around the house. Later, research for Thanksgiving plans..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 09:41 AM   #2299
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

With this extra hour...
Going to use my new ankle weights and walk a few miles.

It will feel like it was a freebie, wasted no time today!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 02:49 PM   #2300
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I wanted to sell some stuff and I did! There's a small chance I might sell something else today too.

*crosses fingers*

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda