imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyNik12 View Post
I'm sure this is not the same for all of us but Butches /Daddys sometimes have a natural tendency to be rude and or bossy in public.

for example :I was at the speaker in the drive thru at burger king yesterday, and after waiting several minutes for the attendant to take our order, I finally said something to get the attendent's attention.
Kinda depends on what you said, right?

Where I grew up: "excuse me, is someone there? Hello? I'd like to make an order please." Would be the socially correct and polite way to call attention.

Unacceptable and rude: "HEY! HELLOOOOO... Move your lazy ass to the speaker??"

Or making a playful, but mildly sarcastic joke would be acceptable and likely get you faster service.

Quote:
Again at the window after giving him our order, I attempted to correct his mistakes on our order. bbgirl whispered "Daddy, just because your a butch doesn't give you the
Again, depends on how you said it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, there seems to be en error with the meal you've given me. This isn't the right burger. Could you please correct that for me?"

Would be the acceptable manner.

Rude would be to appear very annoyed, using a harsh tone, raising your voice and talking about how unacceptable the service is. That would be rude, bossy and Id be embarrassed if I was with someone who did that. I wouldn't say anything if we were just dating, but that shit would be noted. It's fast food. Not the purchase and delivery of something highly precious and delicate that requires highly paid workers.

If I am being served cheap goods by minimum wage earners I tend to expect the minimum with some errors. Life is too short to tell off people who work two jobs to pay rent because they didn't put pickles on my sandwich. Perspective.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #22
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In **my** opinion bossy does not equal rude, and rude to any service person in public is unacceptable.

Go home and be a dick if you have to, but leave people working hard for their money alone....and keep in mind that people have been known to spit in the food of rude/bossy people.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #23
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
In **my** opinion bossy does not equal rude, and rude to any service person in public is unacceptable.

Go home and be a dick if you have to, but leave people working hard for their money alone....and keep in mind that people have been known to spit in the food of rude/bossy people.
I agree with your opinion,this is why I always leave a nice tip.

The spit in food thing I don't like,but you're a nice person to give rude/bossy people that warning.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:43 AM   #24
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

"Bossy" in my universe means pulling authority and giving orders/advice over someone else you don't have the permission/social contract to do so with.
Like telling some random person how to dress "properly" without having been asked for an opinion is bossy.
You boss telling you how to dress properly for work when you have shown up in unacceptable clothes is not bossy.

Telling someone how to do their job, when you aren't their boss, rather than just pointing out their error, that affects you, is bossy.

I'm bossy
But I get told off about it in playful sarcastic ways that make me laugh.
Plus, you know, I don't mind getting taken down in fun ways
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: