OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

LOL! Yes, tis true, we aren't as young as we use to be....Thinking about changing my name to CRS Butch.... Can't remember s**t Butch

SOS Butch (Senior Old School Butch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I know im getting older cause I cant handle two long nights back to back till after midnight playing pool,then cant do anything but sleep the weekend away.Grrrrr,
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #202
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Whenever I listen to that new electronic dance music, it only puts me to sleep.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #203
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

When I have to get new glasses every two freaking years...ugh.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #204
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When the size of my cake gets bigger to accomodate the candles.....I know I'm getting older.

And when the fire department is on stand~by out front after we light said candles, I know I'm getting older.

And when the hot butch fire~fighter pats my shoulder and says, "Any time......Ma'am".....I know I'm getting older.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #205
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Depends......
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #206
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

i this thread.
BoDy*ShOt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BoDy*ShOt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #207
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Me too! It helps with daily smiles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
i this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #208
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

You know you are getting older when you go into Mc Donald's for a cup of coffee and the askk if you want the 55 cent senior cup......
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #209
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

When old & classic TV/movies come on or are talked about the younger ones ask who that is or what it was about.

When sales happen at Vitamin World.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #210
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

When it takes three weeks to get your new glasses from the opthamologist and until then you are using reading glasses that still do not increase the font enough. You then need to increase the magnification of the page. :-S

Side note: New glasses please hurry up and come home. LOL!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #211
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

ahem... when an evening of the hottest sex ever leaves you a) needing aspercream b) aching for days c) wanting more, More, MORE... LAWDHAVMERCY, but I do love that woman of mine!

anyone seen the heating pad?

( pssst, I miss you baby)
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #212
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

When your arms are not long enough, and your back not nimble enough, your ears fail you, and your sleep is interrupted 2 or 3 times a night.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #213
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
ahem... when an evening of the hottest sex ever leaves you a) needing aspercream b) aching for days c) wanting more, More, MORE... LAWDHAVMERCY, but I do love that woman of mine!

anyone seen the heating pad?

( pssst, I miss you baby)
You might also know you are getting older when aforementioned evening of hottest sex evah results in needing both a chiro appointment AND several hours in the hot tub!

(The heating pad is under the side table in the LR by your chair....)

(psssstttt..... You might wanna rest up tonight and tomorrow... I will be home tomorrow night, I think... Yeeehawwwwww!)
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #214
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

You know you are getting older when:

~ you do everything at a leisurely pace out of necessity not preference

~ you start thinking those security bars in the shower might be a good idea

~ you plan everything carefully to conserve energy and minimize injury

~ you have designated someone to erase your hardrive, and remove toys from the house after your demise.....before your family shows up.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #215
Daktari

When you become obsessed with a game (on consoles/pcs/'pods, whichever is your poison) and play through the night and can't function the next day. *sighs and drags self off to the bath*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #216
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes reality that I'm actually getting older hits me hard I tell you...

Finding out that at least 3 of my childhood friends are now grandparents. Seriously, I'm not old enough... am I?!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #217
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
You might also know you are getting older when aforementioned evening of hottest sex evah results in needing both a chiro appointment AND several hours in the hot tub!

(The heating pad is under the side table in the LR by your chair....)

(psssstttt..... You might wanna rest up tonight and tomorrow... I will be home tomorrow night, I think... Yeeehawwwwww!)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #218
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

You know you are getting older when:

~ you do everything at a leisurely pace out of necessity not preference

~ you start thinking those security bars in the shower might be a good idea

~ you plan everything carefully to conserve energy and minimize injury

~ you have designated someone to erase your hardrive, and remove toys from the house after your demise.....before your family shows up.

We have two of those suction cup security handles in the shower and I keep thinking about buying a couple to hang off my carpenter pants to use wherever! LOL!

I definitely feel you on the careful planning. I have to reserve energy and divvy up parcels to ensure chores get done. This usually also requires making sure adequate disco nap time is in the schedule.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #219
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

When old & classic TV/movies come on or are talked about the younger ones ask who that is or what it was about.

When sales happen at Vitamin World.
LMAO! We rented the movie "A Team" and I asked the boy if he had ever seen any of the original show ( thinking he may have caught re-runs of it on one of those cable channels that do re-runs all the time).

His reply.. : " This was a show?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #220
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

My mouth's off switch is broke.....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post: