Old 04-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #21
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

**** BUMP***

I have been away for a bit but now I am back and would love to catch up with my DAWG house !!!!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #22
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Hey WB Justin, pull up a chair and join me for some cold brew.....
Old 04-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #23
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

you know I'm chillin watching some tv and having some brewskis.. oh yeahhh. thanks for the space bro! *cheers*

burgers for the boys!!! hiccup*
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #24
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

yo....yo.....yo......hey...wuffy...ty for the burger...any ice tea here...ty Justin!! Nice dawg house heah, bro!!! And thos Nathan's dawgs are da bomb also...yummm....catch all y'all laterz...have a great evening...Clay
Old 04-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #25
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

*cannonball* in the pool. woooohoooo!

turns up the jams*

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #26
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

yup we got ice tea too clay. g'evening to you too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #27
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

hahah how'd I miss this thread. LOL Hey toss my name in the hopper! One way or another I always end up here. Keep a seat warm for me " I'll be back!"
Old 04-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #28
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yeah this is great, nothing like butch bonding over some beers and a burger....
Old 04-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #29
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Dropping off some fresh banana bread and fresh squeezed orange juice for an afternoon snack. Now, go on with your butch bonding. *waves* bye!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #30
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=starryeyes;560304]Dropping off some fresh banana bread and fresh squeezed orange juice for an afternoon snack. Now, go on with your butch bonding. *waves* bye!![/

Thank you my girl for the snacks they are always welcome and yummy!!! My girl makes the best banana bread yummm !!!

Looks like we are having fun in here I am so swamped with school and work I need to plop myself in a corner and study only 5 more weeks left and 6 in the summer uuuugh almost done been a loooong 3 years but will be well worth it !!!!

Enjoy my butch brothers and sisters !!! Life is good and we are here to support you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #31
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Hang in there buddy. Hope everybody is having a great week!
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #32
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Y'all,

I'm sooo lookin forward to hanging out at the BBQ...it's chilly and raining here today...

back later to pop a beer...
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #33
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Looking forward to some butch bonding......
Old 04-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #34
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Hang in there buddy. Hope everybody is having a great week!
Thanks bud its been a long haul but its all done for the most part May 18th OMG its sooooo close. I am having an ok week its had its ups and downs man work has been a pain but its almost the weekend !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #35
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Hey Y'all,

I'm sooo lookin forward to hanging out at the BBQ...it's chilly and raining here today...

back later to pop a beer...
Come back soon bud lets HANG !!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #36
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Looking forward to some butch bonding......
Hey buddy I will see you this weekend while I help watch the animals for my girl. Lets have some MAJOR butch bonding time....can I hear an AMEN !!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #37
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Hey buddy I will see you this weekend while I help watch the animals for my girl. Lets have some MAJOR butch bonding time....can I hear an AMEN !!!!
AMEN....lol.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #38
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

I've got some brewskis and some stuff for the BBQ...anyone up for bocce ball?
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #39
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

TGIF BROS !!

Time to chill out this weekend.

anyone gonna see the 3 Stooges? LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #40
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Hey you guys ever notice, that sometimes you are in the dog house but just don't know yet? She knows it but doesn't inform you right off the bat. Don't you hate when that happens ?
Or even worse you're not 100 percent sure but you're kinda sure you might be in the dog house, but you have no idea under the sun what you could have possibly done. Hahaha. Don't ya hate that too ?