Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 10-28-2011, 02:32 PM   #41
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I love my honey's hands and feet!

Her hands are so soft, nails painted and she loves her hand cream. Boy does she ever love hand cream, she's got about 5 different tubes in each room in the house.

And, I've never felt feet so soft in my life. I am not a "feet/foot" fan, BUT....I LOVE my fem's feet because they're sooooo soft and clean and she loves going for her pedicures and have her toenails painted and I find it sexy that she creams her feet before bed time.

I find all of the above very yummy...It's so...so..FEM-like and I love it

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #42
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am femme to my core but do not wear my nails long nor do I paint them.

My hands are petite and feminine but I do not like my nails long for the same reason I do not like a butch's nails long.

Honestly, I will be frank here, I do not know how anyone masturbates or penetrates anyone (or themselves) with long nails.

I tried them once and almost impaled myself.

Just my take on it.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #43
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Femme's fingers and hands are super hot and erotic to me even with short nails and no paint. Especially when their cooking something for me I also really get off on femme's hands who are race car drivers, or drive super fast. To each hys own
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 03:15 PM   #44
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation
Smile ready for halloween

I just love to have my nails done and it is even more fun when they can be themed for a holiday! Right now my nails are red tipped with pumpkins and little bats on them, I just love them.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #45
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggs View Post
I just love to have my nails done and it is even more fun when they can be themed for a holiday! Right now my nails are red tipped with pumpkins and little bats on them, I just love them.
Oh how very cool! Post pics of them, please??
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #46
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Oh girl I hear you! It is a nice treat... and I do love me some pedicures, which I gladly indulge in at least once a month.

I love having my feet done! I get them done twice a month by my Chiropodist and a Reflexolgy treatment - I can live without any other massage except foot massages, lol!

I mani my own nails and do a French mani for going out.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #47
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default pedis

I am with all of you who posted about pedicures...I treat myself to them, usually monthly, when I can do so....it is sheer heaven...as I enjoy the "spoling" that ensues with the pedi...the massages...yummm. When I was in Fla. I went to one spa there...I was always "treated" with the "deluxe" as I had been a customer from day one when she opened. The deluxe was incredible..entailed exfoliating of legs and feet after pedi, then a cooling gel, with hot towels, and a final of some awesome lotion to my legs with a massage and a hot paraffin treatment with baggies on feet....my feet were always so baby butt's soft...smiles...I do my own manicures..per se..trim nails super short, take care of cuticles, etc. I also pamper my feet myself when I am not able to get a pedi...they are still super soft and with neatly trimmed, short nails. Once in a great moon I get a wild hair..and would let her do a deep blue polish on big toes with rhinestones on big toe...usually a GF's initial OR for 4th July..red/white/blue sparkles OR a beachy scene with palm trees...lol...but those haven't been done in a great while either...never any polish, not even clear for hands...just sayin...for me, that is!
Old 10-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #48
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

who is going to start the pics
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #49
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb *twirls*

4 of my finger nails are broken to the quick, 6 are jagged, all 10 have walnut stain on them, my left hand has a five inch scar and my right 2 new freckles. They fingers are long and the pad of my paw is strong. They're tan and the undersides are soft and have not wrinkled as of yet. I <3 my paws they are .2% of what makes who I am as a Femme they are an extention of power, sex, tenderness and battle.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #50
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I use my hands at work, I manipulate nerve endings, reflexes and stimulate meridians in the feet to send circulation to the entire body, my hands are very valuable to me. I also use them to send Reiki to the receiver, lots of energy passes through them every day. When I put my hands on a client they say *oh you have warm hands*.... when I put them on my Daddi, She says *mmm you have soft warm hands*...

I must keep my nails short and my hands are small..they have been through lots of IV drips over the years and have battlescars.. I wear 4 rings on my left hand and my right, none... I love my hands, without them I would be lost. They however do not define me as femme and I care more about being able to work on people through touch than I do about my nails.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #51
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Not to mention short nails are better to fuck with.... just sayin'

**not so ladylike moment**
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Thats priceless LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #52
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I have to comment about pedicures. I absolutely love them as well Clay. Not just for the maintenance but for the massage. Just cause Im butch doesnt mean I need funky feet LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #53
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thanks, Mistie...I couldn't agree more...the massage is awesome. Having manis/pedis in no way defines nor lessens our sexual ID's nor takes from anyone who wants to feel/look good hands.feet wise!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I have to comment about pedicures. I absolutely love them as well Clay. Not just for the maintenance but for the massage. Just cause Im butch doesnt mean I need funky feet LOL
Old 10-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #54
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
My last partner used to suffer from foot problems, tendonitis, etc. So there were MANY evenings that we would be on the couch, watching tv, with her feet in my lap, and I would massage those poor doggies for hours on end.

After I moved away, that was one of the things she fessed up to missing about me.

I really DID spoil that woman rotten!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #55
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Feel free to "practice" on me..anytime..jus' saying..in case ya get out of practice..yanno...smiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
My last partner used to suffer from foot problems, tendonitis, etc. So there were MANY evenings that we would be on the couch, watching tv, with her feet in my lap, and I would massage those poor doggies for hours on end.

After I moved away, that was one of the things she fessed up to missing about me.

I really DID spoil that woman rotten!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #56
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

A femme's hands are usually one of the first things I notice about her. I love to look at a woman's hands...especially if the nails are painted and well manicured.

Feeling a femme's hand on my face or my neck is one of the most soothing things to me. It is the one sure touch that makes me feel everything will be ok.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #57
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

This thread makes me all squishy inside I'm not a paid member so can't upload pics but have always been complimented on my hands even though most of the time it's silver sparkle nail polish or none at all. I'm such a lil' girl in some ways.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 10:46 PM   #58
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
My Femmes hands sooth my savage beast, her tender touch is the life blood of my existence. Her warm hands on my temples energize my mind, her cool hand on my fevered brow heals me. My femmes hands nurture and care for my body. I am a blessed soul for my femmes hands.
Thank you dear!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #59
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
Oh how very cool! Post pics of them, please??
I tried I couldn`t figure out how.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #60
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Does anyone know what happened to my picture of my hand? I was the first to post one and now it's gone! It was there last night....I'm so confused! Was my own URL on there and that's why it was yanked possibly? Can someone help before I post another please? Thanks so much!

Tags
femme hands, hands