Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Keziah Jones - Rhythm Is Love

Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:46 PM   #74862
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Ben l'Oncle Soul feat the Monophonics - Why can't i let go

The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2018, 05:34 PM   #74863
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default We are all made of stardust (Carl Sagan)

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:30 PM   #74864
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL '18 LIVE Friday

Old 07-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #74865
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow サカナクション / 多分、風

Old 07-26-2018, 12:48 PM   #74866
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow 70s Japanese Jazz Mix

One Hour of Japanese Jazz from the 70's (1967-1976). This mix includes different genres taken together, Hard Bop, Easy Listening, B-boy breaks, original samples (used by Gza, Rza from Wu-Tang, Mac Demarco etc.), and more.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mix and artwork by Dckne
(dckne@protonmail.com)

📝Tracklist :

0.Intro........................................... .................................................. .....................................00:00 - 00:10

1. Minoru Muraoka / 村岡実 - Take Five (Bamboo, 1970, United artists records)............00:10 - 05:01

2. Terumasa Hino / 日野皓正 Quartet - Soulful (Alone, Alone and Alone, 1967, takt Jazz Series)........................................... .................................................. .....................................05:01 - 15:23

3. Hiroshi Suzuki / 鈴木弘 - Kuro to Shiro (Cat, 1975, Nippon-Columbia)........................15:23 - 26:54

4. Teruo Nakamura / 中村照夫 - Some other Blues (Unicorn, 1973, Three Blind Mice)............................................. .................................................. ...................................26:54 - 32:31

5. Takeshi Inomata & Sound Limited / 猪俣猛とサウンドリミテッド - Mustache (Sounds Of Sound L.T.D., 1970, Takt Jazz Series)........................................... .................................................. .....................................32:31 - 39:24

6. Jiro Inagaki & Soul Media / 稲垣次郎とソウルメディア - Raven Speaks (In the Groove, 1973, Nippon-Columbia)......................................... .................................................. .....................39:24 - 43:23

7. Sunao Wada Quintet + 1 / 和田直クインテット+1- Sunset on the Street (Four Scenes, 1976, Three Blind Mice)............................................. .................................................. ...............43:23 - 52:01

8. Kosuke Mine Quintet / 峰厚介クインテット - Dream Eyes (Mine, 1970, Three Blind Mice)............................................. .................................................. ..................................52:01 - 1:03:45

9. Shigeo Sekito / セキトオ シゲオ - The World II (Special Sound Series Vol. 2, 1975, Nippon-Columbia)......................................... .................................................. ..........................1:03:45 - 1:06:47

Japanese Jazz-Funk, Hard Bop, Modal Jazz, Jazz Fusion, Japanese Music
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

日本のジャズミックス

https://www.magicalmysterymix.com
Old 07-26-2018, 01:17 PM   #74867
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow Ryo Yoshimata - About You

Paintings - Sergio Cerchi
Old 07-27-2018, 11:23 AM   #74868
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Arrow NEEDTOBREATHE - "Darling"

Old 07-27-2018, 04:35 PM   #74869
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have been cleaning up my YT account and came across some really good tracks of music, I saved years ago.... Like this one, by Delegation.

LOVE stuff like this!

Old 07-27-2018, 04:39 PM   #74870
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Annie Lennox - Wonderful

Not one of her well known songs but it's still ... wonderful!

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 04:39 PM   #74871
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default *Float On* <3

here's another one.....soOooOOoOOoo good. Love The Floaters!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 04:49 PM   #74872
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default SnowmanBuzzFM (UK)

Lalah Hathaway (Baby Don't Cry)(1989)

I remember finding this gem, years ago.
I ...LOVE LOVE LOVE ... this version of Lalah's song.

From the notes on this account about Lalah Hathaway:

From the summer of 1989 comes the classic from US artist Lalah Hathaway - BABY DONT CRY. Oh my god!!! What a record this is!!! This is taken from the white label (a prized possession in my record box) of 89' the full release coming the following year along with her debut album 'Lalah Hathaway'.

The daughter of the great Donny Hathaway, Lalah made a good impression with her debut album in 1990. She not only displayed poise, confidence, and good technique, but was also versatile enough to do more than just light urban contemporary ballads. Her stage shows included jazz, pre-rock pop, and even gospel, and Hathaway later appeared on Black Entertainment Television doing jazz and fusion.

Lalah attended Chicago's Performing Arts High School then graduated to the famed Berklee School of Music in Boston. She was soon snatched up by Virgin Records and, upon strong urging from the record company, relocated to Los Angeles following the release of her eponymous debut album (with producers including Andre`Fischer, Angela Winbush and Chuckii Booker). Four singles were released, "Baby Dont Cry", her #3 R&B charting summer smash "Heaven Knows," plus Quiet Storm covers of Brenda Russell's "It's Somethin'" and Gary Taylor's "I'm Coming Back." Lalah's sophomore album, A Moment, followed four years later in 1994. Though fewer people heard it, the now out-of-print collector's item featured the single "Let Me Love You" and five songs that Lalah wrote, including the fan favorite "So They Say".

Throughout her career, Lalah has worked alongside some of the finest artists of her time. In 1992, she recorded a single with the late, great saxophonist Grover Washington Jr. titled "Love Like This" (from his album, No Exit). In 1999, she recorded a critically acclaimed album for Verve Records with jazz pianist Joe Sample, The Song Lives On, highlighted by what is now her signature song, "When Your Life Was Low." Her credits also include collaborations with Marcus Miller, Me Shell NdegéOcello, Art Porter, David Sanborn, Mary J. Blige, Take 6, Gerald Albright, The Winans, Pete Escovedo, Wayman Tisdale and Hiram Bullock. She has performed live with Dizzy Gillespie and Stevie Wonder, and opened shows for Maze and Herbie Hancock.

After a lengthy stint away from the spotlight, Hathaway returned later with Outrun The Sky in 2004. Her first album in a decade. And then in early 2007, Lalah signed with Stax Records. Her Stax debut is set for a mid-2008 release. In the meantime, she is touring the company with Rahsaan Patterson and Angie Stone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 05:02 PM   #74873
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default The Avalanches (Because I'm Me)

This group (band) is new to me, but the young guy in this band reminds me of an very young Michael Jackson.

*Good Stuff*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2018, 05:08 PM   #74874
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default The Eurthymics (This City Never Sleeps) <3<3<3

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 12:01 PM   #74875
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Kool & The Gang | Summer Madness (1974) <3<3<3

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 01:29 PM   #74876
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 02:49 PM   #74877
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 02:59 PM   #74878
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fleurie - Out Of The Blue

2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 03:02 PM   #74879
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ruelle - Carry You (Featuring Fleurie)

Old 07-28-2018, 03:06 PM   #74880
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Default Ruelle - War Of Hearts

Tags
jazz, listening, music