Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmennoir View Post
Any packing femmes? Just curious!

Elle*

i would never want to pack but if my butch wanted me to strap it on i would do it without hesitation...(She doesn't just for the record) in my eyes who is strapping, getting penetrated if anyone, penetrating, who is fucking who, on top , on bottom or hanging from the trapeze does NOT define butch or femme, top or bottom. Doing what feels good in the safety and comfort of that special person is what is right. No one can define that for you, not society and certainly not this website.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #42
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

"Lots of femmes pack! " (Maria)

It was a rhetorical question meant to open up the conversation! I find packing femmes hot!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #43
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

No interest in packing by butch or femme.

Now I said packing, not strapping, to be clear and all.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #44
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmennoir View Post
"Lots of femmes pack! "

It was a rhetorical question meant to open up the conversation! I find packing femmes hot!

Elle*
Yes and i hope it does, ( although maybe not on this thread ) !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #45
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I do not pack, nor have I ever. I may be young, but I'm fully aware that I don't need to pack to know I am butch. I am just as much of one whether I pack or I don't. We all have things that make us who we are, and we are no more or less without said traits. So, does that make me less of a butch? no. not at all. We were made to be our own versions, not copies of another type. We're all still who we are. I'm still a young, dapper butch, without anything between my legs. I am me, and that's what counts.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #46
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

If a butch I am seeing wants to soft pack, I say go for it. It's none of my business really. If she wants me to groove on it, it's going to be disappointing for her because I just don't. It doesn't do a thing for me.

I hear about femmes who scrape it with their nails and share that MOMENT, that acknowledgement of difference, and I think, wow, we are so not the same. Seriously.

I love those moments of acknowledgement with butches or femmes. That frisson of recognition of who we are. That delicious exchange. But the softpack as a signifier of gender is not erotic for me. It is not a manifestation of masculinity that I find hot or even interesting. If someone were to wear it and not need me to interact with it in that way, then we'd be good.

It wouldn't mean I didn't see them for who they are or that I wouldn't groove on their masculine presentation.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #47
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

As I have always said...packing or not packing doesn't matter to me. I will pack if the femme I am with wants me to, but I don't define me by an addition carried between my legs. I am just ME.
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #48
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default I pack

I pack on certain occasions depending on what I have plan for us. I love to pack when I go out dancing. I know femmes that love the feel while dancing.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #49
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

When I think about it, that moment, reaching for someone -- it's a fun thing. All consensual, of course. Whether doing it slyly in public or not, it's a pleasure.

Just rubbing that high inner thigh in the car or anywhere. Yum.

A soft pack, for me, means I won't be going there. There are things we do for the pleasure of our partners that don't do all that much for us. But to fake that I want to reach for her stuff when I don't, no, that would not work.

Yet, I'd have to be busy or in a pretty pissy mood not to want to touch a partner between the legs if she wanted it.

The softpack is, ironically, a cock block to me. I do not have any interest in it. If it's there, I am not likely to fondle her.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #50
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

My Butch does not pack, and until coming to the Butch-Femme site I had no idea that packing was something some Butches did. I don't judge a Butch by what's in their pants.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #51
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

I only pack when I'm going to use it needless to say, it's not a soft pack.

Packing vs. non-packing is about personal preferences of the butch and has nothing to do with being butch enough or this or that kind of butch or whatever the hell people want to come up with.

Yes, I've met femmes that pack and butches that do and do not pack all the time, some of the time, only on a Sunday <g>....

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #52
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Getting educated here.
I thought all Butches had to pack or strap on to be in "The Bois Club".
Hummm,maybe not.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #53
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I know I spend alot of time in the butch c*ck thread, however that doesn't mean I have to be with someone who does - I accept my butch as they are, whether they pack or not

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #54
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I first came out to the big world other than a fue friends I was told by nearly everyone that if I didnt pack or strap it on I would never really be any kind of a butch.With that in mind I bought whatever it took to fill the toy bag...I spent mucho deniro....wow that good stuff aint cheep.That's been a long time ago,and to tell the truth untill I became a bfp planiteer I never felt I could ever not have or need to strap or pack to intrest anyone in the community.It dosent bother me to do either one way or the other..there is another thing I got from being hear that is being called her isnt a black ball word,I can stull be a big old butch jaust the same.I learn something reading these post that its ok to relax and be me without haveing to fix in a box that i'm expexted to be in.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #55
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Getting educated here.
Hummm,maybe not.
I have had the pleasure of spending time (in real life) with quite a few butches and only a few of them packed. It certainly wasn't an issue to them whether I packed or not, but the ones who did pack explained their rationale. I imagine more info is available from the packing thread.

I did pack for a few b-f gatherings, but never mainstream. I don't think I would pack again unless it was a turn-on for the femme. I don't mind packing, but it isn't something I need to do currently.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #56
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I've never actually been with anyone who packs. My ex in San Diego used to think about it but never went shopping. And when I came out 20 years ago, I don't know that we knew much about it in New Zealand. Although, I'm sure there were plenty of butches who did think about it and tried doing it with socks etc.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #57
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Getting educated here.
Hummm,maybe not.

Definately NOT.
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #58
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Rockin' -- This right here that I bolded. Thank you for this. I hope others feel this way too now.

Being called her or she doesn't make anyone less than anyone else.

Thank you bunches June Finaly beleaveing this came late but better late than never.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #59
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i don't care what anyone else does in their pants, that's their beeswax, but for me i have learned along the way that i prefer not to simulate hetero sex. i always thought that's what B-F was, being with a *male* ID'd butch and having heteroish sex. Now i know different. We have an allotment of toys which are great fun, but without engaging in hetero-like sex. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone.

i am so happy that others are seeing they don't lose their butch card for not packing and not being a *he*.. and that a femme is still a femme no matter what her butch has in their pants, or doesn't have.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #60
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone has their thing and as long as everyone is having safe, happy consensual fun, let the good time roll!

No one should be judged, looked down upon, treated differently, looked at sideways for their kink or their self expression! Especially here. We already get that out there! This is our place to embrace, love and cherish our community of packers, non-packers, hys, shes, butches, femmes, whoever you are. It is you and you should be proud.

It hurts that people in our community feel like they are not "butch enough" for not packing, or not in the "boys club". What is this? Since when is there a standard. I am confused. This reminds me of high school labels and it feels yucky.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:

Tags
dislike, packing