Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Playing around on FB and BFP, about to have supper and watch the Monday night football game

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #2082
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

desd is watching the Family Guy Christmas special, knowing she should head to bed soon. another early morning four-hour shift but kind of grateful. looking forward to her eval coming up in three days, and awaiting a call from HR of the other job she applied to. going to try and wait up to see the feed of the Eclipse
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #2083
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

....just plum worn out.... more than worn out, bone tired. What happened to the days when I could run circles around the forklift drivers I supervised??
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #2084
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Blade is headed back to bed for the upteanth time in 3 days

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:31 AM   #2085
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

About to attempt sleep...Hoping i have fantastic dreams!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #2086
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Sparkle would like to thank all of the teachers and parents who are ensuring I start every day at full-sugar capacity through their excessive baking.

Sparkle would also like it very much if her nose-ring didn't fly across the room every time she blows her nose.

Further, Sparkle is really all-DONE with this wretched cold.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #2087
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Enchantress ...

.. is mustering up the courage to join the mad Christmas shopping mob. And, is putting on a pair of pointy heeled boots for protection (in case I need to jab those trying to abscond with my finds)!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #2088
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
.. is mustering up the courage to join the mad Christmas shopping mob. And, is putting on a pair of pointy heeled boots for protection (in case I need to jab those trying to abscond with my finds)!
Don't forget to fill your purse full of coins...rocks will work well also. Using a steady back forth swinging motion should help clear your way. Good Luck
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #2089
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I'm at my SIL's - so far she's bought me lots of books at a sale at the University bookstore, we've gone grocery shopping - and we've had an awesome dinner of butternut squash ravioli with white sauce (made by a local company).
Tomorrow - more grocery shopping. And reading!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #2090
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Returned not too long ago from a nice stroll downtown...The Christmas lights are so beautiful...The trees were dripping in them...Looked like tiny stars draped over the city One of those moments where u wish you could take it all in and share that feeling with someone....One of those heart swelling feelings...cant describe it...Just love feeling it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #2091
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

..is having one of those, thankfully usually fleeting, momentary lapses of feeling underappreciated.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #2092
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Enchantress is ...

..baking once again. And, has plans to spend the rest of the evening wrapping presents in sparkly paper!
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #2093
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

<--- should be exhausted, but is *all jigged up* for no good reason.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:36 PM   #2094
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

...is making beef jerky and about to hit the sack, when the smell wakes me up I'll know it is done.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:55 AM   #2095
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Cant Sleep!!
Old 12-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #2096
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Default Enchantress is ...

.. preparing a lovely basket of goodies for a dear friend. And, will soon be on her way to San Francisco to spread a wee bit of Christmas cheer and love!
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #2097
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

...about to go use the way expensive, uber-fancy hair dryer she bought herself for Christmas and spend the afternoon wishing she spoke Swedish while reading subtitles and munching on popcorn in a dark room with strangers. My holiday tradition (well, part of it).
Old 12-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #2098
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sitting at the computer and the dog is passing gas yuck it smells maybe its time for an outside break?? I don't know but I'm going to treat myself with a sandwich from Subway..have a nice holiday everyone!!
Old 12-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #2099
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I'm eating the Brazil nuts from the mixed nuts bowl in the dining room. And dried apricot with chocolate Loonies and Toonies.
And drinking Pepsi. Although I suspect I will change to Strongbow or Naked Grape soon.

Then I'll think about starting dinner.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #2100
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Drinking nice cool water and thinking about climbing back in bed.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote