Notices

Old 07-05-2020, 02:34 PM   #3381
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Planning a birthday adventure for one of my partners! With lots of fun gifts and treats.

Oh Jenn how sweet of you, but my birthdays isn't for a couple of weeks yet!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #3382
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Doing right now

I just finished checking out messages in BFP and playing a few card games now back to what I have been doing most of the day, lying on the couch watching tv in front of my beautiful cool air conditioner. I hope everyone is having a chance to cool off in this heat.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #3383
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Sipping the good tequila in a frosted glass D’Andra gave me while watching the 2020 BET Awards and deciding what to have with remaining ribs.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2020, 03:50 PM   #3384
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Sipping the good tequila in a frosted glass D’Andra gave me while watching the 2020 BET Awards and deciding what to have with remaining ribs.

There are leftovers...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2020, 04:24 PM   #3385
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to decide if it's too hot to eat anything but that's how i've felt most of the past week.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #3386
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

Just woke up from a long nap in our bed. Vacation was magnificent, but nothing beats being back in your own bed!
Old 07-06-2020, 06:45 AM   #3387
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoying the morning hour with coffee, the news and Jellybean cuddles before the workday starts.

Filing away a plan to get taxes started. This year is going to be the most complicated year. I can hear the $$$.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 08:04 AM   #3388
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a break from mowing. I have neglected the yard since mom passed. I have to get it in top top shape for Sunday.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #3389
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

WRANGLER:
Like many here, I am sorry for your loss. I didn't know your Mom but I do know you, somewhat, and have read about your efforts for your Mom. I have no treacly cliches to offer except that I have always liked you and hope that your very vital energy will return in full force soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 05:51 PM   #3390
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
WRANGLER:
Like many here, I am sorry for your loss. I didn't know your Mom but I do know you, somewhat, and have read about your efforts for your Mom. I have no treacly cliches to offer except that I have always liked you and hope that your very vital energy will return in full force soon.
Collette,

Thank you. I have one hundred things to do but I can't focus worth a damn. I am running around here like a chicken with my head cut off. I am trying to pull it together and get organized for her services on Sunday. I just want things to be perfect or as close to perfect as possible.

Your words above are much better than any cliche. (I had to look up treacly)

Thank you again!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 06:31 PM   #3391
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Are you managing to eat properly and call on family, friends if you need some help?
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM   #3392
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

For the first time in my life I don't have an appetite. Which, I am sure will fix itself in time.

My nephew has been staying with me since Wednesday. He was so sad he called me crying and that made me cry. Now, I'm suffering from family overload. I think they are all worried that I'll get lonely.

Thank you for asking, Collette.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 09:22 PM   #3393
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching TV in bed. Last week I moved the big desktop computer to the bedroom because there's an air conditioner in here. I'm not used to having a TV in the bedroom and it makes it feel like a hotel, which I LOVE.

I've got Dr. Foster on, in the background. I will watch anything with Suranne Jones in it. I'm also checking Facebook periodically for the kind comments I'm getting on some good news. I feel grateful, at peace, getting sleepy.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:23 PM   #3394
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
For the first time in my life I don't have an appetite. Which, I am sure will fix itself in time.

My nephew has been staying with me since Wednesday. He was so sad he called me crying and that made me cry. Now, I'm suffering from family overload. I think they are all worried that I'll get lonely.

Thank you for asking, Collette.
Wrangler you and your ((( mom ))) were each others best friend. Your going to cry ~ and it's ok let it all out ~ someday you will cry less ~ times help heal the wounds but your never over it ~ you will find yourself referring to specific times like " that was 3 months b4 my mom passed " always referring to mom ~ it's a hard to lose your mom. or dad ~ that's why I always feel people go threw relationship breakups like their mourning a death ~ same loss ~ empty and full of emotions. you will be ok. watch CNN its a hoot with dump the trump always tweeting. lolol oyyy
Old 07-07-2020, 04:03 PM   #3395
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

catching some rays
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2020, 05:04 PM   #3396
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Filing. Going through papers dating back 10 years. I last went through these 5 years ago. Have been at my desk all day and will be here for awhile tomorrow. Will feel so good after purging through these document.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2020, 06:37 PM   #3397
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Filing. Going through papers dating back 10 years. I last went through these 5 years ago. Have been at my desk all day and will be here for awhile tomorrow. Will feel so good after purging through these document.

Out with the old and in with the new.

I can feel the good feeling of getting all of that done. Go you!

I'm getting into relax mode. Dinner and dishes done. Animals fed. Time to chill.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2020, 05:00 AM   #3398
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

It may seems crazy but I've been sitting outside on the picnic table since 6 a.m. on a mole hunt. This mole is absolutely destroying my mom's yard. I saw him moving earlier but missed him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2020, 05:40 AM   #3399
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Collette,

Thank you. I have one hundred things to do but I can't focus worth a damn. I am running around here like a chicken with my head cut off. I am trying to pull it together and get organized for her services on Sunday. I just want things to be perfect or as close to perfect as possible.

Your words above are much better than any cliche. (I had to look up treacly)

Thank you again!
As much as you are packed with family and responsibilities right now, you are in the moment and that is just where you need to be right now so I'm really glad you are able to be there. The intensity of caring for your mom for all this time and the sharp pain of losing her is going to take over in mysterious ways for some time. And like Ocean said, there's just going to be a permanent "before" and "after" when you draw up memories. Sometimes it's sweet. Sometimes it's a kick in the gut.

Just keep taking care of yourself best you can. Drink water, sleep, realize that you too are healing.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2020, 01:47 PM   #3400
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Right now I'm eating an avocado and hoping that the health benefits "outweigh" the calorie count. lol