Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-16-2015, 02:12 PM   #3061
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
I have gone out in public twice this month with my blouse on inside out without realizing it..
I went to jury duty that way! By the time someone mentioned it, we were headed into the courtroom....I had to duck into the men's room and change! Why they put the women's room so far away I'll never understand
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2015, 06:37 PM   #3062
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I am at wits end....and I'm seriously ready for some cosmic change here....
Old 12-17-2015, 04:17 PM   #3063
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, my heart feels funny after we say good-bye.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 07:24 PM   #3064
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I really enjoy posting pictures and music in the threads now that I learned how!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 08:22 PM   #3065
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Default I must confess....

That I gotta love the wise guys...at least they're fucking honest...I got respect for that.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 04:01 PM   #3066
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default An confession about...

5 Good Things:

5) Sunshine, after days of rain or snow. I love basking in the sunshine.

4) Clouds. Watching clouds float across the sky; especially if there's a rainbow after the storm.

3) The fragrance of home cooked meals: Today, I made a special meatless meatloaf of all kind of root vegetables. It smells heavenly.

2) Natural nails: I keep my natural nails natural, clean, and shape them daily to keep them sharp. I rarely polish them because I prefer to buff them to a gloss with coconut oil.

1) I feel good today because I have been spoiling myself, which feels really good.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 06:54 PM   #3067
ForestGirl88

How Do You Identify?:
tomboy femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/It
Relationship Status:
Pleasantly Unfettered

ForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST ReputationForestGirl88 Has the BEST Reputation

Bless me goddess for I have "sinned", it has been a while since my last confession.

I saw a butch in her 50s for the second time (now she has shown up at both of my jobs) and I almost fell to my knees from sheer masculine beauty. But I managed to be friendly instead of dumbfounded this time so I wasn't accidentally rude *thumbs up*

Also, I have a huge crush on my manager who probably is straight and I think have managed to offend her with my sheer stupidity when she is around and or the fact that I blush when she talks to me.

Lastly, going through a second emotional puberty because I came out late in life is a bitch. And I must confess that I'm low on patience with myself/situation.
ForestGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ForestGirl88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 07:54 PM   #3068
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I am getting tired of waking up alone.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 05:34 PM   #3069
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I was playing Words With Friends with EmJay and I used a WWF cheat on two words. I won by 7 points. I felt bad so I called and told her. She forgave me.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2016, 11:10 PM   #3070
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I confess that I was playing Words With Friends with EmJay and I used a WWF cheat on two words. I won by 7 points. I felt bad so I called and told her. She forgave me.
Cheater Cheater :P You are lucky that I love you
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 01:33 AM   #3071
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

I miss going into the chat site here as often as I used to.
And I miss that someone who still means a lot to me from here to.
We had some real lol moments,that's what I really do miss.
Hope to catch up with all of you soon
Xx
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 01:43 AM   #3072
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that even though I love my job, after spending the Christmas break here at home, I also really love being in my home, and that it was a tiny bit hard to drag my butt back into the office after it was over.

I also confess that I often am a 70 year old gay man trapped in the body of a 33 year old dude, lol.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2016, 05:17 PM   #3073
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

I'm scared to get life insurance... because I've watched too many shows on ID where people were killed for it...

It sucks when you're worth more to someone dead than alive...

I don't want t to be that person
Old 01-20-2016, 05:18 PM   #3074
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...I worked out for 45 minutes but then made myself a big platter of chicken nachos!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 05:17 AM   #3075
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I cheated on my diet LOL

I ate 4 cookies when I shouldn't have!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 10:04 AM   #3076
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I confess that I said some mean things to a friend of mine who hurt me bad. She betrayed me and I let her know she hurt me, but I guess I could have been a bit " gentler" about it. And I confess this perimenopause is makin me feel pretty bad some days.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:41 AM   #3077
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I have seriously been overeating here lately..... I mean it's really bad, like I have gained almost 14 lbs in the last few weeks bad. I don't drink or smoke anymore but I EAT.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:51 AM   #3078
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I confess... to having a serious addiction to shopping on RedBubble.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 01:13 PM   #3079
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...... that I like to shop for art on Society6 & RedBubble.

It's a great way to support an artist's creative talent. Plus you get see see lots of great art work by lesser known artists.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 01:22 PM   #3080
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default confession no. 2

I confess that I don't like celebrating my birthday, anymore.

I rationalize my decision by saying to myself that If I don't, then I give myself more time.

<<<~~~ is still 57.

*lol*

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: