Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hmmm...where to begin...

pajara...for being the most awesome, amazing individual I've encountered in quite some time (and so glad she's mine )

Blaze...for being such a good friend and always makes me laugh

nycfembbw...because she is one of the sweetest souls I know, and she used to be my pen pal way back when

Corkey & Ami...because I love their love and they just tickle me to death with their banter (plus we all 3 have a mutual love and concern for a certain boi)

Snowy...cause I love her fam's travel pics and her <---faces, (and because she used to kinda scare/intimidate me with her wicked fierceness which makes me tingle in a good way...*eg*)

Wolfy...because of the great dance moves and the ability to always make me smile

Abigail Crabby...cause she is so fun and sweet and I just love her

Bohemian Rhapsody...cause she is the absolute coolest and because of our mutual love of cemetaries and firestarters

gayla's ass...for making me smile and laugh

Cara...for being so sweet and nice, it was great to make such a cool new friend in LR

InfiniteFemme...for being the genuine, caring yet awesomely sexy badass that she is

PrudenceJuris...who is an amazing person that I admire and respect

Theo...who also makes me laugh and for having such cute little froggies

Good grief, I'm like MrSunshine...I'll be here all night with this stuff...I'm gonna have to take a break and come back to it, cause there are so many more folks to list! LOL

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #22
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Snow - because she is awesome and a force and lovely and original and real and because she posts some of the best links ever and she makes me think.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #23
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

HowSoonIsNow because she is so thoughtful and persistently brings up information and news and topics that interest me and because she has a poetic soul.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #24
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Nycbbw because she also has a poetic soul and I love the way she thinks and the way she expresses herself. She's a beautiful writer.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #25
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchiegirl View Post
I <3 VIXIE!
.....BFF
XOXOXO

k, for real now...

vixie is the sweetest girl ever. so beautiful, kind and thoughtful.

...and she can pull a tube top and hot-pants together like nobody's business.

*shimmy*
*ffj*

you really are too kind!

Last edited by vixenagogo; 10-11-2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: got caught up in the fringe.
vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #26
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. This will be a multi-part installment 'cause I know I am going to forget people as I go.

Dixie - whose beauty caught my attention years ago. Whose quirky, dark, soul caught my attention years ago. Whose giggles and public timidness caught my attention in Little Rock. Whose fantastic mind, beautiful eyes, sexy naughtiness, and unquestioning trust catch my attention every day.

Brother Billy, Billy, Sir William - Such a wonderful, dear friend for so many years. Billy is kind, giving, unconditionally supportive to his friends. And to watch him throw a flogger and dragon tail is sheer beauty, like a ball room dancer working a body.

Mr. Sunshine - his quirky humor and incredible delivery keep me laughing. Plus he's just so honest, no bullsh!t there.

Medusa - So beautiful, brilliant, sassy, and witty.

Nick (Wolfd'aman)- Another fantastic soul. A good man with a huge heart. Plus he's just stone-cold sexy.

Arwen - Such a gifted writer who generously shares her talent here with us.

Snow - Because I too was intimidated by her at first, then one December on the mountain, I spent some time really getting to know her. What a strong, sweet (that's right I said it), proud Latina!

Meg and Mel - Sorry, you're kinda a unit to me. For being able to so elloquently negotiate the continuing changes in your relationship in such a loving and supportive way. You are truely an inspiration and testament of love. <3

Gemme - has a really nice booty. (There's other stuff too, but that's what poped into my head. tee hee)

That is it for now. Not because there aren't a ton more of you that I love, respect, and admire deaply....But because I'm distracted by Criminal Minds on the tele. LOL

Great thread and Thank You.
A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Differently but equally

I love alla ya'lls.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #28
bubblinsugare

How Do You Identify?:
femme diva
Relationship Status:
Mrs. PapiChino.....

bubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputation

To everyone for just being themselves *S*
bubblinsugare is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bubblinsugare For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #29
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a way long list! The truth is that there are many folks here that have had an impact on my life. And most I have not met in person! Just the other day after a post of mine that had to do with a difficult situation, I had many reps of support.

This IS a community that shares many variables and I compliment all of you, too!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #30
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I've been lovin' the thread "Compliment YOURSELF!" and thought I'd start a companion thread for us all to compliment each other!
Of course, all compliments whether big or small, should be genuine!
Sound like fun?
I hope so!
I compliment you for starting the thread! Many thanks!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #31
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I compliment the folks that exchange lifestyle information respectfully and without judgement, thank you. The rest of the world could catch on to that concept.

I compliment Snowy because I tingle when she says ~rawr~
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #32
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I am very new so I have not had the chance to get to know ya'll just yet. But I would have to agree with Cara; being moderator is a hard job and often thankless. So cheers!
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katsarecool For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #33
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

ALovelyKiss because she is uplifting, sparkly, compassionate and a dreamer. She rolls with the punches in life and still gives so much of herself to others. And I love her fashion frivolity contributions.

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #34
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Waxnrope for being highly informed, intelligent and compassionate and for beautifully constructed posts

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #35
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I compliment Leftwritefemme- for being truly one of a kind, for driving me to and from my home when we are out on the town no matter what time or what weather or how far, for her stellar fat politics, for cooking intricate delicious vegetarian meals whether we're at her house or at MY house, for her 20+ books that endlessly entertain and insprie me, I often think "what would I do without her!"
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #36
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

number one I am giving one to Matthew for trying to be who he truly is and finally being himself.
and another one to chris for overcoming his addiction and trying to live his life right.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #37
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl
number one I am giving one to Matthew for trying to be who he truly is and finally being himself.

I give a compliment to browneyedgirl for being a beautiful, intelligent, sweet and wonderful human being who has been an important part of My life for the last three years

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #38
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I give a compliment to browneyedgirl for being a beautiful, intelligent, sweet and wonderful human being who has been an important part of My life for the last three years
almost 4 years

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #39
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl
almost 4 years

Yes your right, my how time has flown by

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #40
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

its been amazing, rough and scary

Jim Rohn
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post: