Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

thisyay 2018
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 11:33 AM   #20442
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I love squirrels! About two years ago a couple of them showed up in my neighborhood! I've planted a few oak trees in the backyard to encourage them to come visit! Of course, it'll be a dozen years before they start decide to come to my backyard ... but I'm still excited that they're even in our neighborhood!

Conversely ... a friend says that squirrels are just rats with better PR! *gasp!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
An acrobatic squirrel out back today and seeing about 13-15 turkey vultures flying around and land on the oak tree out back where our dog is buried.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2018, 12:43 PM   #20443
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My dogs reactions to the snow!!!!! They HATE it!
Old 01-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #20444
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

A beautiful day that allowed me to give my truck a much needed bath, and go cruising on my motorcycle for a couple of hours. It's the simple things that make me the happiest.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:59 PM   #20445
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
A beautiful day that allowed me to give my truck a much needed bath, and go cruising on my motorcycle for a couple of hours. It's the simple things that make me the happiest.
There you go again, teasin'.
It's too cold here to wash my truck. The doors would freeze shut. It looks like it's been mud boggin' and after being on a highway that was recently treated with wet brine, it has little gray freckles.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #20446
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
There you go again, teasin'.
It's too cold here to wash my truck. The doors would freeze shut. It looks like it's been mud bogging and after being on a highway that was recently treated with wet brine, it has little gray freckles.
I'm innocent I tell ya! Get your ass to TX and quit yer bitchin'! It'd be just my luck you'd get here just in time for our next hard freeze...and you'd never let me live it down, lol My truck was looking pretty rough too, for the same reason. Although, mine may or may not have gone through the mud once or twice. Intentionally.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:09 AM   #20447
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Working my actual 8 hour shift and getting home in less than 35 minutes.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #20448
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smiling

What made me smile? My beloved Alabama Crimson Tide winning another championship. 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #20449
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Talks! ........................
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 06:02 PM   #20450
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
What made me smile? My beloved Alabama Crimson Tide winning another championship. 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

Katniss~~
i’m not an Alabama fan but i am happy your team won.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #20451
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My goofy guy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 07:15 PM   #20452
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm innocent I tell ya! Get your ass to TX and quit yer bitchin'! It'd be just my luck you'd get here just in time for our next hard freeze...and you'd never let me live it down, lol My truck was looking pretty rough too, for the same reason. Although, mine may or may not have gone through the mud once or twice. Intentionally.
Innocent? My (flat) ass!
You gave me truck warshing fever! She's all sparkly clean now, ready for the next North Carolina orange clay mud puddle!!
Get yer camp fire and marshmellers ready ...my pretty truck is loaded with camp gear, GPS ready, Weather app downloaded, Trip Odometer set, Texas KOA alerted for arrival.... Ready, Set,...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #20453
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A neighbor said he loved my cookies i should sell them
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 03:07 PM   #20454
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

I completed a major project this morning. I tried to get it out yesterday, but the fax machine kept messing up.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #20455
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Marginally working code that I actually mostly understand.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:54 PM   #20456
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Innocent? My (flat) ass!
You gave me truck warshing fever! She's all sparkly clean now, ready for the next North Carolina orange clay mud puddle!!
Get yer camp fire and marshmellers ready ...my pretty truck is loaded with camp gear, GPS ready, Weather app downloaded, Trip Odometer set, Texas KOA alerted for arrival.... Ready, Set,...
Come on with it! Bring a kayak and fishing gear and I'll take you to a couple of my honey holes.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #20457
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Come on with it! Bring a kayak and fishing gear and I'll take you to a couple of my honey holes.

Well, lem'me get my wiggle on!
With today's storm, I might need that kayak to make my way there?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 12:06 PM   #20458
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Smile

Yesterday I wrote a rationale for our medical director on a new drug we want to implement into our protocols. Once completed, I sent that rationale to my clinical manager asking for his suggestions/feedback. I received an email from him this morning stating, "You fucking nailed it! No way she can say no to that. Awesome job, man."
Boom Shakalaka!
Old 01-14-2018, 02:14 PM   #20459
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Humble beings...

My parents (rip): educated well and respected individually for their accomplishments.

The two of them expressed to my brothers and myself as we grew up: 'Always appreciated the values of work*

We never forgot their advice: *do your job well, respect those who trained you and be humble that you earned the job*.

“You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you”

― John Wooden

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 02:24 PM   #20460
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love watching Our babies play and snuggle together.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile