Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 10-20-2016, 07:06 AM   #261
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

*I am not being premature when believing with all of my existence that Hillary Clinton will be our next President. The evil with a name, donald trump hopefully will fall into the abyss called obscurity.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 07:47 AM   #262
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

LOL Love that!!

*I am not being premature when believing with all of my existence that Hillary Clinton will be our next President. The evil with a name, donald trump hopefully will fall into the abyss called obscurity.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 07:19 PM   #263
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Al Smith Dinner

I really, really can't believe Donald about Hillary tonight. Really angers me. He is trying to embarrass her and I think she is feeling embarrassed. I fucking hate him.

Looking forward to what she does. She must be feeling like shit.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 07:51 PM   #264
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I was a little uncomfortable with some of Hillary's jokes. Slighty to far in some areas, no matter how much I hate Donald. At the same time, can anything be "too far" when someone says they plan to put you in prison?

I love what she spoke about in the end. She sounded and presents as very Presidential. I will be so proud if she becomes our leader.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 08:24 PM   #265
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think she feels bad at all... at least not embarrassed. 1. She's winning!! 2. He got booed by the room. My guess is she's feeling very impatient and can't wait till this BS is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I really, really can't believe Donald about Hillary tonight. Really angers me. He is trying to embarrass her and I think she is feeling embarrassed. I fucking hate him.

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 08:26 PM   #266
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was a little uncomfortable with some of Hillary's jokes. Slighty to far in some areas, no matter how much I hate Donald. At the same time, can anything be "too far" when someone says they plan to put you in prison?

I love what she spoke about in the end. She sounded and presents as very Presidential. I will be so proud if she becomes our leader.
I find it hard to feel sorry for Trump quite frankly, no matter what jokes are made. When you legit think sexual assault is ok, refer to your own daughter as "hot piece of ass," try to deport or ban entire ethnicities from your country, insinuate the assassination of another candidate, constantly harass and belittle others, get all cosy with the KKK and other militant far-right types, and about a million other disgusting things, then you don't get much sympathy from me. Even jokes in bad taste that I might not necessarily condone, you still won't see any tears for him coming from me given he basically threatened to have Clinton assassinated and a myriad of other things.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 08:34 PM   #267
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
I find it hard to feel sorry for Trump quite frankly, no matter what jokes are made. When you legit think sexual assault is ok, refer to your own daughter as "hot piece of ass," try to deport or ban entire ethnicities from your country, insinuate the assassination of another candidate, constantly harass and belittle others, get all cosy with the KKK and other militant far-right types, and about a million other disgusting things, then you don't get much sympathy from me. Even jokes in bad taste that I might not necessarily condone, you still won't see any tears for him coming from me given he basically threatened to have Clinton assassinated and a myriad of other things.
It's just my own personal moral compass. I am just saying how I felt at the time. Uncomfortable.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 06:12 AM   #268
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I respectfully disagree. Given how thick her skin has had to grow during her tine in the political spotlight (health care reform, Presidential scandal anyone?) and the campaign trail, I sincerely doubt that she was very uncomfortable. Of course, he's trying to embarrass her. That's been his m.o. the whole time. Humiliate, embarrass, attack, subdue, etc.

I skipped over a few parts but got all of Hillary's speech in and sure, a couple jokes were a little too far. I don't feel it was any more than any other situation where's there's a bit of a roast plus the audience let both candidates know when they pushed the line. The fact that Donald got outright booed shows that he's annoying pretty much everyone now.

The only person I felt was genuinely embarrassed during the speeches was the woman to the back and right (our left) of the candidates as she had a beautiful dress with a low plunging neckline. She kept moving her hands around to cover her décolletage. I did notice, however, that she seemed more relaxed when Hillary spoke than when Donald spoke, so there's that.

Rudy Giuliani was PISSED though. That came through loud and clear.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 06:46 AM   #269
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default The last presidential debate between Hillary and trump

In my opinion Hillary is the grand Dame of the GOP of candidates she has kept on track and focused and yes there were a few jokes in the mix but what she had to go through the whole time who wouldn't make a joke?! And she did so in a tactful way which still got laughs I'm still for her and I hope she serves eight years to boot!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:09 AM   #270
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I respectfully disagree....
I skipped over a few parts but got all of Hillary's speech in and sure, a couple
The only person I felt was genuinely embarrassed during the speeches was the woman to the back and right (our left) of the candidates as she had a beautiful dress with a low plunging neckline. She kept moving her hands around to cover her décolletage. I did notice, however, that she seemed more relaxed when Hillary spoke than when Donald spoke, so there's that.

Rudy Giuliani was PISSED though. That came through loud and clear.
If I'm not mistaken, that was Maria Bartiromo. She used to work for CNBC, the biz channel and was known as "The Money Honey"; then moved to Fox Biz channel, where she tried to defend Roger Ailes agst sex charges. I guess she qualifies as a "journalist".

Not sure where she is now but I'm quite sure she was tweeting under the table often and even less discreetly at other times.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 09:13 AM   #271
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

My favourite joke was made by Al Smith, the MC. about Giuliani, saying they arranged the lights in the room so Giuliana was seen in Trump's shadow...or something to that effect.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2016, 10:22 AM   #272
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm still for Hillary!!!

1. You join a lying machine and call Hillary crooked. But you support a man who refuses to release his tax returns. You support a greedy, self serving, manipulative proven tax cheat. You support a crooked narcissistic psychopath who is worried his tax returns would reveal evidence of financial ties to Russian oligarchs and other dictators of the world. Just like we now know Putin's puppets illegally paid millions to his crooked former campaign manager, maybe he has been getting paid too. A corrupt little man whose daughter vacations with Putin's girlfriend. Making Russia great again? A con man who funneled millions of campaign money to his own companies and used campaign money to pay his family handsomely. Using his own words, a disgusting and corrupt man who surrounds himself with a disgusting corrupt people.
2. You say you love our veterans but support a man who believes POWs are not heroes because they were captured? A man who has shown he lacks emotional intelligence when he attacked families of a fallen war hero. A man whose company fired a veteran for being deployed to Afghanistan. A man who insults and derides our generals.
3. You think a soulless, heartless small man who mocked a disabled reporter will make a good president. A man whose first instinct after a tragedy is always self-aggrandizement, like after Orlando mass shooting & when Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge was killed. As 3,000 people were dying, this man bragged about how 9/11 attacks were good for him & bragged about how his building is now the tallest in Manhattan just hours after the attack. When the pound fell to a 30-year low following the vote to exit EU, he boasted about making money off British economic uncertainty. When the housing market collapsed in 2008 and millions of Americans lost their homes, he said “ I 'sort of hope' real estate market tanks.” Trump is always looking out for Trump. How do you believe a greedy, narcissistic man who fundamentally lacks empathy and compassion will be a good president? He is not even a good person.
4. You say you're patriotic & love this country but you support a man who has so little understanding of the basic parameters of our constitution's limits & has zero respect for it, except the part he uses to incite violence. A careless small man who asked Russia to spy on our former Secretary of State. A man who trash talks our NATO allies and our president but lavishly praises brutal dictators like Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Un, Muammar Gaddafi, Vladimir Putin...etc
5. You support a small man who has been married three times and has admitted to infidelity in the past. A man who was accused of raping his wife & has a federal lawsuit accusing him of raping a 13-year-old girl during a party hosted by convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. A man who comments about his daughters breasts and body. Then you turn around and bring up Bill Clinton's history with women? I agree with you 100% Bill has a disgraceful history with women but no comparison to Trump who has said cringeworthy, disturbing things about women his whole life. May I remind you Bill is NOT running to be the next president. If you are saying oh, candidates spouses are fair game then you can't ignore that he is married to a woman whose naked pictures are all over the internet.
6. You support a man whose business career is a very long list of bankruptcies, defaults and deceptions because he is good for our economy? A man who was born into wealth and built that wealth by scamming, stiffing and bullying ordinary working citizens of this great country.
7. Yes, Hillary is not perfect, then again no one is. You call her dishonest but support a narcissistic pathological liar? Every time Trump opens his mouth every other word that comes out is a lie. Fact checkers have proven it over and over again. We are talking about a man who makes things up to spew hate and fear, like when he lied about seeing an Iran ransom video and a video of muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11. The man is incapable of telling the truth and he is delusional.
8. You support a hypocritical man who hired undocumented immigrants for his real estate projects & exploited our visa program. He is a man capable of solving our immigration problem?
9. I agree 100% if she's elected Hillary and her whole family must distance themselves from the Clinton foundation. Let other people continue the great work the foundation is doing. With that said, you support a man whose foundation is found guilty of a pay-to-play scam and false claims of giving on its tax forms and then turn around and try to push fabricated scandals about the Clinton foundation. The IRS found the con man used funds from his charitable foundation to make a campaign donation to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. Just after 4 days of the bribe payment Pam dropped Trump U case. He also held $150K fundraiser for Pam after she dropped a criminal case against his university. His foundation claimed on its tax return forms that it gave $10,000.00 to The Giving Back Fund, but the organization says that donation does not exist. A man who completely retooled his charity to spend other people’s money. A man with deep ties to global financiers, foreign politicians and criminals.
10. You claim the con man whose line of clothing and accessories are made in Bangladesh, China, Honduras and other low-wage countries is the man to fix our labor laws? You claim the man who outsources everything is the answer to creating jobs here at home?
11. You claim the unfit, unstable Putin's little puppet whose campaign is fully embracing alt-right's anti-Muslim and anti-Immigrant ideologies with all their conspiracy theories is the one to unite the country?
12. You support a bottom feeder who put racial discrimination in housing at the heart of his real estate developments, started the birther movement, said "Obama would look perfect on food stamps, he has the right face for it,” and has shown he is prejudice with his actions & words over and over again. Then he pretends he cares about the black communities. He brings up Hillary's reference to a group of violent repeat criminals as "super-predators" in 1996? I don't agree with her choice of words all those years ago but she has apologized since. Something Trump refuses to do.
Of course you can use all kind of deflection tactics & tell yourself whatever makes you feel better but the reality is if you are supporting a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, bigoted, unfit, unqualified, disgusting con man, you really should admit to yourself you don't care what he says or does. You are using your hatred to cloud your judgement.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2016, 08:50 PM   #273
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

All that for the two Trump supporters here? Maybe energy better spent at the phone banks. Shrug
Old 10-31-2016, 09:56 PM   #274
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been in this thread for awhile but take exception to anyone who wants to indulge in the ridicule of the passionate feelings displayed in this thread..whether you are for Hillary or against her, everyone here certainly feels something regarding the outcome of this election. This needs to be respected. I think we all do what we can when it comes to supporting a candidate. This election is about choices and I would rather see passion for ones convictions and choices rather than mediocrity, resignation, or indifference. Just my thoughts..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2016, 10:00 PM   #275
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

I am not trying to be a jerk here, but who is this meant for? Is this maybe to people in your own life? Like something that would be posting on the "listening" thread? Getting out your emotions over something that is frustrating? Or is it something you read somewhere and you forgot to add the link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
1. You join a lying machine and call Hillary crooked. But you support a man who refuses to release his tax returns. You support a greedy, self serving, manipulative proven tax cheat. You support a crooked narcissistic psychopath who is worried his tax returns would reveal evidence of financial ties to Russian oligarchs and other dictators of the world. Just like we now know Putin's puppets illegally paid millions to his crooked former campaign manager, maybe he has been getting paid too. A corrupt little man whose daughter vacations with Putin's girlfriend. Making Russia great again? A con man who funneled millions of campaign money to his own companies and used campaign money to pay his family handsomely. Using his own words, a disgusting and corrupt man who surrounds himself with a disgusting corrupt people.
2. You say you love our veterans but support a man who believes POWs are not heroes because they were captured? A man who has shown he lacks emotional intelligence when he attacked families of a fallen war hero. A man whose company fired a veteran for being deployed to Afghanistan. A man who insults and derides our generals.
3. You think a soulless, heartless small man who mocked a disabled reporter will make a good president. A man whose first instinct after a tragedy is always self-aggrandizement, like after Orlando mass shooting & when Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge was killed. As 3,000 people were dying, this man bragged about how 9/11 attacks were good for him & bragged about how his building is now the tallest in Manhattan just hours after the attack. When the pound fell to a 30-year low following the vote to exit EU, he boasted about making money off British economic uncertainty. When the housing market collapsed in 2008 and millions of Americans lost their homes, he said “ I 'sort of hope' real estate market tanks.” Trump is always looking out for Trump. How do you believe a greedy, narcissistic man who fundamentally lacks empathy and compassion will be a good president? He is not even a good person.
4. You say you're patriotic & love this country but you support a man who has so little understanding of the basic parameters of our constitution's limits & has zero respect for it, except the part he uses to incite violence. A careless small man who asked Russia to spy on our former Secretary of State. A man who trash talks our NATO allies and our president but lavishly praises brutal dictators like Saddam Hussein, Kim Jong Un, Muammar Gaddafi, Vladimir Putin...etc
5. You support a small man who has been married three times and has admitted to infidelity in the past. A man who was accused of raping his wife & has a federal lawsuit accusing him of raping a 13-year-old girl during a party hosted by convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. A man who comments about his daughters breasts and body. Then you turn around and bring up Bill Clinton's history with women? I agree with you 100% Bill has a disgraceful history with women but no comparison to Trump who has said cringeworthy, disturbing things about women his whole life. May I remind you Bill is NOT running to be the next president. If you are saying oh, candidates spouses are fair game then you can't ignore that he is married to a woman whose naked pictures are all over the internet.
6. You support a man whose business career is a very long list of bankruptcies, defaults and deceptions because he is good for our economy? A man who was born into wealth and built that wealth by scamming, stiffing and bullying ordinary working citizens of this great country.
7. Yes, Hillary is not perfect, then again no one is. You call her dishonest but support a narcissistic pathological liar? Every time Trump opens his mouth every other word that comes out is a lie. Fact checkers have proven it over and over again. We are talking about a man who makes things up to spew hate and fear, like when he lied about seeing an Iran ransom video and a video of muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11. The man is incapable of telling the truth and he is delusional.
8. You support a hypocritical man who hired undocumented immigrants for his real estate projects & exploited our visa program. He is a man capable of solving our immigration problem?
9. I agree 100% if she's elected Hillary and her whole family must distance themselves from the Clinton foundation. Let other people continue the great work the foundation is doing. With that said, you support a man whose foundation is found guilty of a pay-to-play scam and false claims of giving on its tax forms and then turn around and try to push fabricated scandals about the Clinton foundation. The IRS found the con man used funds from his charitable foundation to make a campaign donation to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. Just after 4 days of the bribe payment Pam dropped Trump U case. He also held $150K fundraiser for Pam after she dropped a criminal case against his university. His foundation claimed on its tax return forms that it gave $10,000.00 to The Giving Back Fund, but the organization says that donation does not exist. A man who completely retooled his charity to spend other people’s money. A man with deep ties to global financiers, foreign politicians and criminals.
10. You claim the con man whose line of clothing and accessories are made in Bangladesh, China, Honduras and other low-wage countries is the man to fix our labor laws? You claim the man who outsources everything is the answer to creating jobs here at home?
11. You claim the unfit, unstable Putin's little puppet whose campaign is fully embracing alt-right's anti-Muslim and anti-Immigrant ideologies with all their conspiracy theories is the one to unite the country?
12. You support a bottom feeder who put racial discrimination in housing at the heart of his real estate developments, started the birther movement, said "Obama would look perfect on food stamps, he has the right face for it,” and has shown he is prejudice with his actions & words over and over again. Then he pretends he cares about the black communities. He brings up Hillary's reference to a group of violent repeat criminals as "super-predators" in 1996? I don't agree with her choice of words all those years ago but she has apologized since. Something Trump refuses to do.
Of course you can use all kind of deflection tactics & tell yourself whatever makes you feel better but the reality is if you are supporting a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, bigoted, unfit, unqualified, disgusting con man, you really should admit to yourself you don't care what he says or does. You are using your hatred to cloud your judgement.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 06:11 AM   #276
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It's just an opinion, you know thoughts put down into words " didn't know there was a limit of how long or short it should be considering I rarely post something that long, billy but have a great rest of the year.

Quote:
I am not trying to be a jerk here, but who is this meant for? Is this maybe to people in your own life? Like something that would be posting on the "listening" thread? Getting out your emotions over something that is frustrating? Or is it something you read somewhere and you forgot to add the link?

Old 11-01-2016, 06:44 AM   #277
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This is an open letter that is circulating around Facebook. Here is a link to one place it has made its appearance.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Moun...4606322727694/
Old 11-01-2016, 07:02 AM   #278
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

That's correct happy go lucky and its with the permission of the owner to cut and paste and share with others. You have a great rest of the year also. Btw a monitor as been advised. ~smiles warmly~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
This is an open letter that is circulating around Facebook. Here is a link to one place it has made its appearance.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Moun...4606322727694/

Last edited by MysticOceansFL; 11-01-2016 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Added letters
Old 11-01-2016, 07:11 AM   #279
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
That's correct happy go lucky and its with the permission of the owner to cut and paste and share with others. You have a great rest of the year also. Btw a monitor as been advised. ~smiles warmly~

I was a hall monitor in 6th grade, can I monitor for you? Have a badge and see-in-the-dark vest, and everything!
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 07:30 AM   #280
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
I was a hall monitor in 6th grade, can I monitor for you? Have a badge and see-in-the-dark vest, and everything!
I want a see-in-the-dark vest, too! Black trimmed in pink, please.

May I also have an "I'm with HER" button for my vest? It would be nice if that glowed in the dark, too.

A matching hat wouldn't be so bad either.

Thank you.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: