Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #101
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I never go. I dont go for several reasons. But I can say that it sounds fun. And I know all my friends that do go have a blast.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday evening
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:25 PM   #102
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey all you Sexy and Handsome Singles!

Just a drive by to remind you about the 2011 Reunion. We sure could use some more singles at the Reunion.

If you have never been, I can assure you that you will have the time of your life and will never want to miss another Reunion.

Reunion Info all on the front page! Click and Read!!

Hope to see you all...

Strappie

Yep I'm going to keep bugging you all till you respond.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 08:34 PM   #103
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

lol, but Strappie! there've only been two posts between your last one and this one! Unfortunately, I still can't go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Hey all you Sexy and Handsome Singles!

Just a drive by to remind you about the 2011 Reunion. We sure could use some more singles at the Reunion.

If you have never been, I can assure you that you will have the time of your life and will never want to miss another Reunion.

Reunion Info all on the front page! Click and Read!!

Hope to see you all...

Strappie

Yep I'm going to keep bugging you all till you respond.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:13 AM   #104
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

August 6th....

Today is the 100th birthday of Lucille Ball

Celebrate appropriately!!!

Have a wonderful weekend
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #105
blue-eyed blonde

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Single

blue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputation

Morning all. It's another gorgeous day in Minnesota!
blue-eyed blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blue-eyed blonde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #106
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

*runs off to dress up like Lucy and raise hell*
Old 08-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #107
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-eyed blonde View Post
Morning all. It's another gorgeous day in Minnesota!
Enjoy Minnesota! We're having a bit of a cold front here.....only expected to reach 105 today
Old 08-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #108
blue-eyed blonde

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Single

blue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputationblue-eyed blonde Has the BEST Reputation

Yikes! That's way, way too hot for me. We recently had a stretch of days in the high 90s with high humidity, pushing the heat index up to 105 and more. Today's high 80s felt great compared to that!
Old 08-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #109
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Yikes! That's way, way too hot for me. We recently had a stretch of days in the high 90s with high humidity, pushing the heat index up to 105 and more. Today's high 80s felt great compared to that!
Actually, it was rather nice. Our humidity is only around 10%.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #110
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Saturday -rain at a pool party. Sunday sunshine its still a pool party

Good Afternoon Single just passing by the Cafe to say hello. sunshine today Hope everyones weekend so far is tops~
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #111
flower77

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
Single pringle

flower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputationflower77 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

I'm single. Just thought I'd say..

:-)))
flower77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flower77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 12:40 PM   #112
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Im single and ready to mingle

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #113
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
Im single and ready to mingle
I see you are in Washington too, what part?
I am in Eastern WA, and I swear there are only 5 other gay people here, uggghh.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #114
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Should anyone ever vacation in Las Vegas, it would be nice to meet for coffee
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #115
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

I am 4 hours from Vegas. I used to go out there frequently. I like the drive.

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #116
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillith View Post
I am 4 hours from Vegas. I used to go out there frequently. I like the drive.
Excellent. Perhaps when you are next in town
Old 08-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #117
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just saying hi to everyone, hope you all have a great weekend :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #118
blue-eyed blonde

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm headed to the Minnesota Garlic Festival tomorrow - how can it not be a great weekend?

Hmmm...on second thought, maybe it's good I'm single. I mean, really...who'd want to ride with me in a car for an hour after I spend the day nomming on garlic?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #119
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-eyed blonde
I'm headed to the Minnesota Garlic Festival tomorrow - how can it not be a great weekend?

Hmmm...on second thought, maybe it's good I'm single. I mean, really...who'd want to ride with me in a car for an hour after I spend the day nomming on garlic?

Maybe someone really brave? LOL

I live in Canada, just above Minnesota ~ hope its nice there tonight :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 06:22 AM   #120
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I've been to the Gilroy Garlic Festival it was so much fun and crazy. Try the garlic ice cream seriously it's not as gross as it sounds. It was actually pretty good. Have fun and don't worry about garlic breath cuz the other 10,000 people around you have it too. lol

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:

Tags
single