Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #21
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Well, what do you know? Aquarius femme here, birthday two days apart
Old 12-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #22
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,859 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting in line . . .

I have a client who I think might fit the bill ... where can I get an application, and when is the deadline?
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #23
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
Ok...so let's just lay it out then...

A Great Catch = An Aquarian romantic at heart in a sexy black shirt who goes by NighTrambler

...just my humble opinion Ladies...but wouldn't let this one slip by
____Ahhh...you are much to kind, but thank you..I do appreciate your thumbs up! ...Have a great evening!

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #24
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
Ok...so let's just lay it out then...

A Great Catch = An Aquarian romantic at heart in a sexy black shirt who goes by NighTrambler

...just my humble opinion Ladies...but wouldn't let this one slip by
soooo, scuba, are you now putting yourself out there as a matchmaker??? Hmmm, how do I get my OWN wish list to you?
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #25
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Well, what do you know? Aquarius femme here, birthday two days apart
Well....nice to meet you and I'll say Happy Birthday (in advance) ...

The Following User Says Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 10:32 PM   #26
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
I have a client who I think might fit the bill ... where can I get an application, and when is the deadline?
______No application - no deadline - - All replies welcome of course!

I've met some wonderful people today - what a great community this is!

The Following User Says Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #27
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
soooo, scuba, are you now putting yourself out there as a matchmaker??? Hmmm, how do I get my OWN wish list to you?

_____don't know about Scuba - but I am accepting "wish lists" ... ... have a great evening!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #28
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good evening

After a lovely day, I returned to the dogs/cats/house I am looking after while my friend is visiting her family abroad.

Now, without reading your wish list again, Night, I am adding a couple of very important wants and needs.

Dogs were given beef bones yesterday to keep them occupied while i perved BFP. Karma is indeed a bitch. I came home to kennels decorated in thrown up bits of bones. So, the femme had to clean it all up.

House is cold. Femme tries to chop a bit of kindling to get the wood stove going. Butch from Ohio tells her it sounds like she is tapping her nails on the table. Femme did a damned fine job!!! The fire is burning away now, and the animals won't freeze.

The bedding in the kennel is covered in Great Dane slime and puke. Femme has the laundry going, and throws in the bath mat since someone's dirty paws left a mess.

This either speaks to the femme who may not need a butch, or to one who would be disciplined for giving the dogs uncooked beef bones in the first place.

Thoughts????

p.s. I love doing laundry, and would have that on my application form Night. lol
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 06:20 AM   #29
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
After a lovely day, I returned to the dogs/cats/house I am looking after while my friend is visiting her family abroad.

Now, without reading your wish list again, Night, I am adding a couple of very important wants and needs.

Dogs were given beef bones yesterday to keep them occupied while i perved BFP. Karma is indeed a bitch. I came home to kennels decorated in thrown up bits of bones. So, the femme had to clean it all up.

House is cold. Femme tries to chop a bit of kindling to get the wood stove going. Butch from Ohio tells her it sounds like she is tapping her nails on the table. Femme did a damned fine job!!! The fire is burning away now, and the animals won't freeze.

The bedding in the kennel is covered in Great Dane slime and puke. Femme has the laundry going, and throws in the bath mat since someone's dirty paws left a mess.

This either speaks to the femme who may not need a butch, or to one who would be disciplined for giving the dogs uncooked beef bones in the first place.

Thoughts????

p.s. I love doing laundry, and would have that on my application form Night. lol
____Hmn ... dog slime, wood and laundry....that's quite the combination! lol! Well, I am quite sure that more than a few femmes are capable of cleaning up dog slime and/or chopping wood - but, my thought is - why would you of course, when your butch is quite capable as well and willing to do that for you... and if I wasn't going to be around - it would of course be my complete pleasure to make sure the wood was chopped and neatly stacked for you to just be able to get what you needed without the "chopping" process of course...and the dog slime? Well...the uncooked bones would just be a lesson learned for next time - and I would still clean up the dog slime regardless... - onto laundry...I am "capable" of doing laundry - better at chopping wood...lol! - As a matter of fact some of my laundry when I get done probably looks like its been under the axe...lol! So, as I walk by the two piles of it - just sitting there...yes, it would be nice for some wonderful femme to say - don't worry about it - I got this...lol! - I would not refuse volunteers....if no one comes forward ... I will have to tackle this myself....soon! lol!

Have a great day ... and remember no bones for pups...uncooked ones that is! ....

Old 12-30-2011, 08:22 AM   #30
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
**laughing** I can't even match myself so you may want to rethink that request!

Cheers

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #31
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
to one who would be disciplined for giving the dogs uncooked beef bones in the first place.
mmmmm........the only bones you should give your dog are bones of the uncooked variety.....something else probably upset their little tummies....

as to the discipline part........well I am sure there is a different good reason for discipline.......laughin...
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 09:38 AM   #32
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Before the derailing gets any funnier (and it will--it's inevitable with this crew), welcome to the Planet, NIGHTrambler.

Your intro/wish list was well written. Very thoughtful, I thought.

Good luck in finding her. If you're ever in Austin, let me know. We love to welcome guests and have a great community.

Last edited by Arwen; 12-30-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #33
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Due to the morn hour, I sensed the sunrise and I've yet to set aside the drink, my ink and quill, and paper and assorted sundries to lift my spoon of special k and non-fat milk and at this precise moment my own tattered copy of the Thoreau slipped from my modest bosom into the pile of dogs and laundry that I've accumulated over the past 6 weeks. Thankfully there are no injuries to report, least of all, my pride!
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #34
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the PLanet, NIGHTrambler! I think your post was handsomely written and sincere. There are many beautiful, sane, loving femmes out here that would love to find a sincere, loving butch such as yourself. Good luck in finding her....
Old 12-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #35
Gabriella

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name....
Relationship Status:
Free to fly as high as I want......

Gabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST Reputation

You had me at Thoreau..............
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gabriella For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 07:41 AM   #36
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Before the derailing gets any funnier (and it will--it's inevitable with this crew), welcome to the Planet, NIGHTrambler.

Your intro/wish list was well written. Very thoughtful, I thought.

Good luck in finding her. If you're ever in Austin, let me know. We love to welcome guests and have a great community.
_____THANK you so much for your kind words and thoughts and I have actually been to Austin (having lived in Houston for a time being years ago) - it is a lovely place and Texas is indeed a great place to have a party!

Old 12-31-2011, 07:43 AM   #37
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Welcome to the PLanet, NIGHTrambler! I think your post was handsomely written and sincere. There are many beautiful, sane, loving femmes out here that would love to find a sincere, loving butch such as yourself. Good luck in finding her....
_____THANK you so much...i indeed see the possibility of hope before even more now than before. Thanks again!

Old 12-31-2011, 07:50 AM   #38
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Default THANK you...

Dear Community,

Once again as I sit in the quiet of the night and read some of the beautiful and most sincere replies both to my posting and in private messages - I am over-whelmed in a good way at the kindness and general good will and humor to which all of you have responded to my ramblings.

Thank you to each of you - I look forward to knowing all of you more.

This is a wonderful, caring and yes, as I said humorous community (and where would we be without humor) - but more than all of that - the acceptance and ease with which new people are welcomed and given encouragement speaks to each of you and the care you show to all those who enter this planet. Kudos to ALL of you for being the unique and caring individuals you are - both butches and femmes...

AND btw...thanks to all of those who have volunteered to do my laundry...made me smile...

Have a beautiful New Year Holiday - and be safe. I look forward .... and I hope you do as well.

ENJOY the day - with grateful mind and heart - NIGHTrambler

Old 12-31-2011, 07:59 AM   #39
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Just put us in your pocket and carry us around, we'll make everything fun. Okay the practicalities of a bunch of butches and femmes in your pocket is making me giggle. would we be in separate pockets. would we be scrambling to tempt each other into the others pocket. yes there are so many ways this could go.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 08:17 AM   #40
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella View Post
You had me at Thoreau..............
____well....All I can say to that is not say anything - rather simply just

Tags
friendship, love, relationship, romance, single