Old 05-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #41
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I have two Chi chi's... They are my heart and soul... The like to do what is often referred to as the Chihuahua 500... They think Bob is cute! I will try to find a picture to post... But for the most part they are very smart and have long since figured out how to *work* me... I love my dogs but I miss my cats terribly... Is there anyone else here who is a lover of both cats and dogs?

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #42
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

our grey striped teenage kitten(Grayson) likes to sit at the bar/island thingy that separates the kitchen and family room...he gets up in chair and will actually eat off counter if the pieces are small enough...he will also do this at the patio table

our white kitten Gracie has some brain damage(we think) from all the stuff she endured from birth...we have closed up the doors to turn on the a/c...this confuses her...she has to walk behind the blinds to the animal door,look at it and repeat several times before actually pushing herself out the door...she tends to either be wondering aimlessly or have a severe case of OCD bc nothing is simple for her...there is a routine to her randomness if one sits and watches

then there is the mini daschund--sweet,loving,issues with separation--he likes to keep our yard clean of cat poo......now on one hand this is nice(less animal poo to contend with) however the damage it does to his breath is horrendeous...it can be smelled from across the room

there is jo's queen-the long black hair,attitude cat---she will not eat normally with the other animals..we must put her on counter or keep the other ones at bay....however ALL of the animals now consider the big blue thing in the backyard as their waternig bowl--damndest thing i have ever seen---the 2 kittens actually lean over and put their front paws in the water as they drink

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #43
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
I have two Chi chi's... They are my heart and soul... The like to do what is often referred to as the Chihuahua 500... They think Bob is cute! I will try to find a picture to post... But for the most part they are very smart and have long since figured out how to *work* me... I love my dogs but I miss my cats terribly... Is there anyone else here who is a lover of both cats and dogs?
I am currently attempting to convince my sister to get a chihuahua. She recently lost her cat after almost 20 years. She has met Bob and liked him very much. But she is convinced that dogs MUST have a yard. Those of us who own tiny dogs know that is not really true. Chis can never put paw one on grass and are just fine. As long as they are socialized they do just fine in an urban enviornment. We shall see. I plan on beginning a chi puppy picture blitz to her email inbox. rofl
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #44
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation

I just thought maybe ya'll might enjoy this video....its a hoot!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jBqgjBVAhA"]YouTube - Most interesting thing I ever saw done to a dog..mp4[/nomedia]
Old 04-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #45
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today is my pup's birthday...

...and her gift, this panda crinkle critter, doesn't stand a chance in h*ll of lasting. She l.o.v.e.s. it!!!
--->
http://www.petsmart.com/product/zoom...uctId=12652704

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Girl!
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #46
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

My bully enjoys fighting....except when the other animal isn't a suitable challenge..then he ignores.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #47
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

When my cat wants to wake me up she gives a very gentle nip...right on my eyebrow.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #48
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Zoe desperately trying to pull her pudgy butt up onto the table top ... while sliding off pulling the mail with her to the floor
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #49
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

My Sweet Buddy the Bully likes to scoot right close to me so I can lay my head on him and rub his belly...
Old 07-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #50
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the girls taking their third beauty nap, I suddenly noticed one using the other one's fanny for her pillow .... yep, got a photo, now I gotta figure out how to post it.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #51
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

now when I make the threat to my puppy that ill spank her but she runs over sticks her but in the air and dares me to try to catch her. lol it started as a game now she has fun with it..

Tags
furkids, pets