Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-13-2019, 08:04 PM   #4261
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 19,068 Times in 4,547 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 30 minutes on a stairmaster. Again I got the one stairmaster that is working! I did 2 sets of a pattern of levels 8 down to 1, with 2 minutes on each level. I was excited to do Level 8 and not have any problems, even though I know that on my favorite treadmill a Level 8 would be akin to a Level 7.

I saw the old Ricki Lake show producer -who I don't much care for- in the locker room. Her routine is 2 hours on the elliptical while reading. She goes at a reading pace, though we must say- two hours on the elliptical is still two hours on the elliptical. She has said in the past that she wishes she had more work available for her to take and less time to read on the elliptical.

I'm missing the heart rate monitor that is on the climbmill. Maybe I will dig up a heart monitor that I can wear for on the stairmaster.

Have a great week!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 01:01 AM   #4262
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 24,368 Times in 10,759 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Saturday: 1030am Out to shovel (measured 8.25 inches on my deck)

FYI: 8.25 inches of snow has a weight of:

"More average snow may weigh 15 pounds per cubic foot and drifted compacted snow may weigh 20 pounds or more..." Let's figure this out... There are 7.48 gallons per cubic foot of water - that's about 62.4 pounds."

No wonder I broke the shovel and my back likely will say the same Sunday morning....

Ks-
I suppose god for bid kids in this day and age are looking to make a few bucks by shoveling......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 06:33 AM   #4263
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
ks-

Thanked 1,577 Times in 390 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
"SNOWBLOWER" helloooooooo lololol or electric shovel !!
Good ideas all around! However: I have stairs into my home and areas that have only shovel access

I even went out on Sunday to shovel out other areas I neglected on Saturday!
Old 01-14-2019, 10:53 PM   #4264
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 19,068 Times in 4,547 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

My lucky streak with finding the one working stairmaster empty ended, so it was back to the climbmill for me. I did my usual 30 minute climbmill pattern of 5 minutes each at Levels 6 down to 1. I tried to keep my heart rate at around 155. It felt good. I am so proud to have acclimated to the climbmill. My horizons have been widened. As previously mentioned, even tiny changes in routine are tough for me to adjust to.

Today I saw the Perfect Daughter and we chatted in the locker room. She's getting her college degree in Psychology, the same undergraduate degree I have. I'm curious what direction she'll go in her life.

Today was super busy but all good:
work
work late
gym
make homemade soup
go to bed too late because there wasn't enough time in the day

I still struggle with going to bed on time. That's when my exercise stops during the week, when I'm not getting enough sleep, and the lack of sleep builds on itself. I haven't figured out how to handle it. The soup I made was amazing, and I made more to have during the week, so that's useful, but still- can't manage my time and go to bed on time. Sometimes there are aspects to the self that are difficult to solve. Maybe it's just not easy. I know some can function well on low sleep but I'm not one of them.

Hope everyone enjoys their exercise.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 01:08 AM   #4265
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 14,030 Times in 4,204 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Originally Posted by ksrainbow
Saturday: 1030am Out to shovel (measured 8.25 inches on my deck)

FYI: 8.25 inches of snow has a weight of:

"More average snow may weigh 15 pounds per cubic foot and drifted compacted snow may weigh 20 pounds or more..." Let's figure this out... There are 7.48 gallons per cubic foot of water - that's about 62.4 pounds."

No wonder I broke the shovel and my back likely will say the same Sunday morning....

Ks-

Anyone that wants to give up the $300-$700 for a decent snow blower is certainly free to buy me one. I can't imagine ksrainbow would turn that down either. lol

I feel your pain, ks! My employer won't get me a snow blower and I manage a 2 acre property. Even with a snow plow vendor, that's still a ton of snow left over for me to deal with. My sympathies go out to you. Rest up, stretch often and apply heat to your back.
sings *** snow it won't belong before it's gonna snowwww *** I have a lot of shoveling (when I used to be responsiable to shovel ) one day I got out of work yrs ago and spent my whole pay check on a snow blower ~ and till this day it still works !! best investment if your a property owner

Tags
exercise, weights