Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #2241
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I'll get the white lab coats and the gloves. Please let's not use the glitter because it tends to stick to my face, which is hard to explain later... I'm just saying...

all in the name of crushes of course.
All in the name of crushes.
and, well you know if we use the glitter, then will come in droves to do the .. dusting..

its just a thought.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #2242
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
lol....she even posted about it.......I know who it is....snickers....and I ain't telling! 'cause I am like that!!!...lol
LMAO! Yes, she did!
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #2243
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
All in the name of crushes.
and, well you know if we use the glitter, then will come in droves to do the .. dusting..

its just a thought.
Ooohhh.... Glitter!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #2244
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, glitter .. It's like crack for femmes !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #2245
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

*G* Tho this might be my first post here..I am a crushin' kinda girl. It's all in the name. Married, yet playful, and an equal opportunity crusher. I've crushed on the femmest of the femmes and the butchest of the butch. It's all in good fun for me.

<~~ Could, but won't, list a dozen just off the top of her head...

(a lady never tells) *W*

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #2246
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*G* Tho this might be my first post here..I am a crushin' kinda girl. It's all in the name. Married, yet playful, and an equal opportunity crusher. I've crushed on the femmest of the femmes and the butchest of the butch. It's all in good fun for me.

<~~ Could, but won't, list a dozen just off the top of her head...

(a lady never tells) *W*
Okay so we don't need a dozen names.. how about just 1 or 10?

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 03:56 AM   #2247
FemmeBibliophile

How Do You Identify?:
i no longer do
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
null and void

Thanked 1,442 Times in 337 Posts
FemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST ReputationFemmeBibliophile Has the BEST Reputation

Sleepy- I think you look mighty hot in a tux...
_Red_ - Well there's simply no words....

And as for the crush? I slept in his shirt last night, but I'll deny it til I'm blue in the face if someone is *threatening* me with a glitter dusting! I love me some glittery stuff!
FemmeBibliophile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FemmeBibliophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 05:06 AM   #2248
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Talking These things I know...

Glitter, like love, is forever.
Especially in the car.
The glitter part that is.
(Like srsly, you are never getting that entirely out-)
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 05:14 AM   #2249
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish View Post
So true! I used a truck I used to have in a pride parade once and there was glitter in it up until the day I sold it! Probably still is in there. That was 7 years ago...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 AM   #2250
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

As someone in a drag and burlesque troupe, I can tell you that glitter is most assuredly forever. You'll find it months later as you're going to a job interview, sticking in the middle of your forehead as if by magic. I think glitter comes with it's own wormhole for transport to awkward moments.

Quote:
Especially in the car.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #2251
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeBibliophile View Post
Sleepy- I think you look mighty hot in a tux...
_Red_ - Well there's simply no words....

And as for the crush? I slept in his shirt last night, but I'll deny it til I'm blue in the face if someone is *threatening* me with a glitter dusting! I love me some glittery stuff!
Well ty kindly!

I guess the mystery of the stolen shirt is solved! Put away the glitter ... whew.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #2252
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Especially in the car.
I concur!! I have it in some of the oddests places of my apartment. Reminds me every day when it glimmers and shines, I have Spritz and the General with me always!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:43 AM   #2253
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Well ty kindly!

I guess the mystery of the stolen shirt is solved! Put away the glitter ... whew.
Whispers-

We aren't putting away the glitter ..
The other femmes don't know yet we've solved the mystery !

Let the dusty glittering commence !

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #2254
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

I have a crush on the someone I have followed by reading their posts. She is femme and will go unnamed. She is a strong woman and that is why I have a crush.

I've also, locally, had a few times my head has turned this week. It is as if it is butch season and they are out and about everywhere I go. Yeehaa!

Hey, hope everyone has been well and happy! Missed you all.

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:52 AM   #2255
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

I have a crush on the someone I have followed by reading their posts. She is femme and will go unnamed. She is a strong woman and that is why I have a crush.

I've also, locally, had a few times my head has turned this week. It is as if it is butch season and they are out and about everywhere I go. Yeehaa!

Hey, hope everyone has been well and happy! Missed you all.

YEA for strong women! You should let her know somehow. Women like knowing these things.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:56 AM   #2256
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
YEA for strong women! You should let her know somehow. Women like knowing these things.

She does not know me, however, I hear you. It is a crush from afar. Maybe I will work up the nerve, one day soon, to tell her.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #2257
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Le sigh ...
I'm ready to reveal my crush ...

-gulps-

Don't tell anyone ...

It's -looks shifty eyed-

Jennifer Nettles ...

I'm so glad I've got that off my chest ...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #2258
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Ditto what Sachita says. Strong women ROCK!

I love the mix of strength and tenderness, of courage and vulnerability.

And yeah, women do like knowing these things are important and noticed by someone else!

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #2259
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Okay , I give. It's Medusa.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 06:38 AM   #2260
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Okay , I give. It's Medusa.

I KNEW it

Ok who's next ...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post: