How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Did four loads of.wash yesterday and cleaned the upstairs. Today will be downstairs cleaning. And hopefully some geocaching if the weather is good
Old 07-30-2018, 10:10 AM   #1782
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Trip to the Post Office to mail a birthday card, a stop at Walmart & Albertson's for groceries, pop into my bank, treat Mary to lunch, then back home to do a few household chores. Mary is expecting company Thursday but they are not saying with us......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2018, 02:30 PM   #1783
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Fed and watered the babies (chickens, turkeys, and ducks).

Doctor's appt. this morning (Which went great).

Messing around with my guitar (currently).

Going to put a card together to send out.

Then going to putter around the house (given it is raining).
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 05:42 PM   #1784
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Supervision with one division director supervisee
Two EHR meetings
Supervision in a program
Met with fiscal to submit licensure initiative requests for clinicians
Then home to take my silky out and now watching Will and Grace
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #1785
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,511 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Took advice to take time off of work. I've got Mortons neuroma and it's quite painful on the bottom of my foot. I've been icing it and keeping my foot propped up.

I pickup up some yarn in sea colors, and started a wave pattern. I'm going to turn this piece into a pillow for my couch.

I also, just came home from the movies. You know the kind with reclining seat, beer and popcorn! Ahhhh summer days!

Saw Mission Impossible. I've never seen any of those Mission movies before. It was quite exciting. So much action!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 07:29 PM   #1786
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Took advice to take time off of work. I've got Mortons neuroma and it's quite painful on the bottom of my foot. I've been icing it and keeping my foot propped up.

I pickup up some yarn in sea colors, and started a wave pattern. I'm going to turn this piece into a pillow for my couch.

I also, just came home from the movies. You know the kind with reclining seat, beer and popcorn! Ahhhh summer days!

Saw Mission Impossible. I've never seen any of those Mission movies before. It was quite exciting. So much action!
Sorry about your foot. Glad you are able to relax a bit though. Look up the Mission Impossible series On Demand. These movies are pretty exhilarating if you like action flicks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2018, 07:42 PM   #1787
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Six meetings today
One interview for an intern
One group supervision
Chair MI Committee
Chair QM Committee
Facilitate EHR forms
Facilitate EHR care coordination package
Then home to take my silky out to the Noodle Company, Sweet Frog, and for a walk
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 04:49 PM   #1788
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

One EHR meeting
Reviewed current outpatient data
Reviewed back end reports
Then home to take my silky out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 08:49 PM   #1789
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

ok, so I'm not a doctor. A few weeks ago I dropped a very heavy table on my foot, and broke toes. I've been walking, and being brave. Well, today, I cracked, with so many suggestions I go get it X-rayed. Sure enough, broke. I'm behind in healing, but I'll be able to dance...lol...well, not this weekend.

Goes to show you, I have a high level of pain tolerance. 😉

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 11:16 AM   #1790
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Work is done - and the Hotel experience is happening as I type. These rooms are phenomenal. I cannot wait for My girl to see it.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 08:14 AM   #1791
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

kinky coffee
visit with Mel’s folks
shopping
Costco
visit with some friends, not sure what mischief that will bring
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #1792
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Teach group work at the college
Grade finals and group exercises
Run errands
Take my silky out
Laundry
Clean
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 07:52 AM   #1793
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

on the list from yesterday:

visit with the folks
shopping
Costco
laundry
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 09:51 AM   #1794
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the rain.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:04 AM   #1795
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've ticked off a bunch of things on my to do list already!

I worked out, went to the store, stopped at the bank, ate breakfast, watched some DVR'd shows, showered and am doing laundry and making a batch of spaghetti sauce (or gravy, if you are old school). I still have more work on a craft project to do as well as some housework but that's pretty much it for the day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2018, 10:25 AM   #1796
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

The hard tasks are done. I moved the last log from the immediate area in the backyard. There are still about a dozen way on the right down the slope behind the shed. They are not in my way. The pups are not allowed over there and I will get them later. I may go on and run a temporary line of chicken wire this afternoon there to completely block it off from nosey Jeffrey. That pup stays in trouble! He knows better but I honestly do not think he is able to help himself. I believe he gets that from me. LOL!

taking a long break ... not even noon and I am exhausted ... then back to it later. I love being able to "see" my progress. Slowly happening.

Happy Sunday to everyone!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 09:54 AM   #1797
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Trip to the bank, stop by the post office and then come back home and catch up on a weeks worth of mail, newspapers, and magazines.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 03:18 PM   #1798
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Worked a short shift, in that sexy boot made for broken toes.

Now, I'm going to whip up a cute baby blanket. I dont know the gender, but it's going to be so cute with, giraffes and elephants. Aqua and yellow, with a little taupey grey.

Deadline, Friday morning...get to it...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 11:30 AM   #1799
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Playing hooky and going to the movies as soon as I finish working on a small project for my manager.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 07:06 AM   #1800
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

Take mom to IHOP for breakfast then for a manicure and to buy makeup.

Take the recycling to the recycling center
Grocery shopping
Unpack boxes
BBQ dinner

Rest tonight
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda