Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 10-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #3521
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default With permission and love

I am asking that anyone who sees this send healing energy to Lady Pamela as she was just admitted to the hospital for a condition I am again not going to attempt to spell but it is pretty serious. Her just going to the hospital on her own lets me know how serious it is because although she is an amazing woman she is also pretty stubborn when it comes to this.

They have put an iv in her neck as part of the treatment and we are waiting on blood tests results to see if the condition has moved into her blood stream. It is more serious if it has. Although I can not spell the name of the condition it is connected to her colon area and this flare up is her worse yet involving all of the intestine area. The doctors no longer think it is connected to things she has eaten but may be a sign of Crohn's Disease and will be looking for that once they have this under control and make sure it has not moved into the blood stream.

She is asking for the community to send healing energy to her during this time. I am asking the same as well as for any other positive energy or prayers you may believe in that can help this wonderful member of our community. I am also asking that energy be sent to her daughter Reah (sp) that is there by her side and can be just stubborn as her mother when it comes to matters like this.

I am sending white light and healing energy to my friend Lady Pamela and protective blue energy to surround Rhea to help both during this time. I am requesting those that watch over her to guide the doctors on their quest to find the cause and during their time of treating this illness. Be calm my friend and allow the doctors to do their thing and accept all positive energy being sent your way support you in your time of need.

I do so freely and I do so now
Blessing to you and yours
Namasta......
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #3522
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

For those that may need a little extra energy during this time I send out this and the message you are not alone....

For those within and out side of my circle that are traveling this week I send out guardians and light to guide your way there and back safely....

For myself just a reminder you got this and it will all work out just believe and breath....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #3523
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you in advance for your assistance

Asking a special prayer and light working go to my 5 beautiful grandbabies.
All 5 were taken to E.R. with fevers ranging from 102 to 106.
Also my oldest son Jerramie who has this as well.
They have upper respitory infections, a very bad virus and everything that goes with that.
My grandson Hunter spent 2 days due to his fever in the hospital and has been released but they are all very ill.

My 2 year old who also has it, has contracted a flesh eating desease on her face as well. Which they are working at getting better.
But they said anytime she gets scratched or such, it could come back now that its in her body.

Just asking for added energy to help them get better and to guide doctors, nurses, parents and myself on the care they need.

Thank you so very much!
The past week and a half has been very sad to watch them go through this.
And extremely scarey for all involved.

Blessings and light to all those who need an added boost as well.
Thank you again.

Namaste and Blessed Be!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #3524
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default for my mom

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #3525
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Asking a special prayer and light working go to my 5 beautiful grandbabies.
All 5 were taken to E.R. with fevers ranging from 102 to 106.
Also my oldest son Jerramie who has this as well.
They have upper respitory infections, a very bad virus and everything that goes with that.
My grandson Hunter spent 2 days due to his fever in the hospital and has been released but they are all very ill.

My 2 year old who also has it, has contracted a flesh eating desease on her face as well. Which they are working at getting better.
But they said anytime she gets scratched or such, it could come back now that its in her body.

Just asking for added energy to help them get better and to guide doctors, nurses, parents and myself on the care they need.

Thank you so very much!
The past week and a half has been very sad to watch them go through this.
And extremely scarey for all involved.

Blessings and light to all those who need an added boost as well.
Thank you again.

Namaste and Blessed Be!
Most of the kids and my son are improving but the fever comes back whenever it desides to. Thank you again for the energy work.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 12:07 PM   #3526
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default For Barb

I looked for the mourning thread but could not find it.....
found this ..... and it feels right .....
my niece is .. Ojibwa , she passed away last wed.
I am praying for her soul and lighting a candle , she had such a good life , and doing so well with a career , a nice home 2 awesome daughters ... but then got into a very dark space , which over the past several yrs , ended taking her own life last wed.
Leanna I will miss you so much. You were my family and my heart is breaking for you. Your girls are strong , beautiful and so mature smart for there age.
I will be here for them if they ever need anything.
now today ......

another dear close friend of our local community and such a good hearted person , all her life fighting with depression and bi polar , has took me years to try and understand her mind set and learn how to handle it and distract with things , and how to over look some things. well all in all she was the kind of person that always was helping others always. She tired to take her life very early sat morning. and is now in ICU , i been spending a lot of time with her since sunday. today there is a decision to make a very hard one, as from many test there is still no brain activity, the family will decide to turn the machines off.
my heart has been breaking , I know its best. I know her soul can be at peace . I was the last one to speak with her fri night. She seemd ok as i hung up with her. At 1st she was upset and on one of her many many usual rants about a gf cheating was part of it all.. but then i got her in a better mood so i had thought.
well anyways. I know what will have to be done. I said my good byes to her last night. They let me sit there a lone with her for a long time. I will miss her very much. what a whirl wind she can be .. when the wind whirls like crazy i will always think of her.. Beth love you you are and always will be a good friend.

Great Spirit .. please take care of these 2 special angles as they head to there return Journey home.

Barb, placing your post in here for you because you couldn't find this thread. Take care.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 02:45 AM   #3527
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Asking for energy and prayers to be sent out to my Great Niece and her family at this time.

My Great niece came up missing after a school play on May 17, 2014.
We have not heard anything from her and phone is off.
She never goes anywhere without her phone on because she has a 1 year old boy at home.
We are hoping that this is just her taking a break but it is not her normal behaviour.

They upgraded it to a missing person 2 days ago in Montana.

Thank you so much for any energy offered to this.
Namaste

Flyer

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2014, 09:09 AM   #3528
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle for my cousin. She passed last week. Sending positive support and energy for my family, more specifically her mother and father and my grandmother.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #3529
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Lighting a candle for my cousin. She passed last week. Sending positive support and energy for my family, more specifically her mother and father and my grandmother.
May your family be comfoted at this time. And may you remember and feel the sweetness of spirit surround you.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 05-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #3530
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Asking for energy and prayers to be sent out to my Great Niece and her family at this time.

My Great niece came up missing after a school play on May 17, 2014.
We have not heard anything from her and phone is off.
She never goes anywhere without her phone on because she has a 1 year old boy at home.
We are hoping that this is just her taking a break but it is not her normal behaviour.

They upgraded it to a missing person 2 days ago in Montana.

Thank you so much for any energy offered to this.
Namaste

Flyer

SAYING THANK YOU FOR ALL SENDING ENERGY.
She is still missing and no new news. will keep you updated...thank you.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2014, 09:29 PM   #3531
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thank you for all the energy added to finding Gabbie..I am relieve and happy to update:

"She has been found."

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 08:09 AM   #3532
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"Two thousand years and half a world away, Dying trees still grow greener when you pray"

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 07:26 AM   #3533
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Healing prayers.

For T
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 09:39 AM   #3534
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

sweet baby boy

10/5/2003-10/7/2003

we love you to the moon and back

aunt cricket

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 11:23 AM   #3535
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

China Blue, joy of my life.

1988 - 2003

Old 12-04-2014, 04:15 PM   #3536
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Rest in Peace Eric Garner, your light will be missed
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2015, 09:29 PM   #3537
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Please light a candle for the Divine Miss Miranda ...
She is in so very much pain ...
It's so very hard to watch your 21 year old daughter disabled by a pain that you cannot fix or make better.
I pray she will find her healing with an upcoming surgery.
I pray she will be able to be an active part of our Fairy Princess Aimee's little life.
I pray she stops hurting so bad she is unable to leave her bed.
I pray to have back my little 5 foot ball of fire.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:35 PM   #3538
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just want to leave a note of support and encouragement tonight for a femme sister in our community, Genesis.

Genesis, honey, just know you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Sending lots of sweet Juju to help you during the days ahead and lots of sisterly love. Huge hugs!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2015, 08:34 AM   #3539
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Holding her close in heart & thoughts.....

Holding M & C so close to my heart & sending positive energies to both....praying for M....to be strong.....& C. to be able to hold them together through this.....I love you both...here for you....clay
Old 11-27-2015, 06:35 PM   #3540
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayers for -Red-Flag-

-Red-Flag- was moved into hospice care yesterday. She is always the trooper and still trying to crack jokes, but a good friend of hers who is with her says that it won't be long. I am deeply saddened by this, as she has always been a great friend to me. She's also the strongest and most warm-hearted person I know. So please, keep her in your thoughts. She could really use your prayers/good mojo/healing vibes for comfort, etc. Light a candle for her please. Thank you.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: