Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Extremely fantabulous!!
A wonderful time spending it with my Mother. These are the days I will remember for a long time. I'm lucky we have such a good relationship. I'm having a great visit.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 08:55 PM   #5802
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy! My son is going to propose! He came over and showed me the ring he picked out. J's gonna love it. When they were talking about marriage, maybe someday, they went looking at rings. There were two she really liked and and one especially so. My son convinced her they should stick within a certain budget and got the salesperson to show her a bunch of less expensive rings. She settled on two that she liked well enough and showed me pictures of them. He made her think she was going to get one of those if he proposed but instead he bought her the one she fell in love with the moment she put it on. She's going to be so surprised. And I'm so glad she's officially going to be part of our family.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 08:17 PM   #5803
Plaidandroses

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda sparkly kinda sporty...I like a little shimmer gloss with my undercut :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/hers

Plaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling worried and upset and kind of helpless tonight. I have the day off tomorrow which would be nice normally, but today something happened with one of my students that has me really really worried and I'm tempted to go in tomorrow just to make sure everything is ok. Not that the other teachers can't handle it, they know what they're doing, it's just that this kid knows me better and might tell me things that he's not comfortable sharing with other teachers.

It's 100% true what they say, teachers lose sleep over other peoples' kids.
Plaidandroses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Plaidandroses For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 10:06 PM   #5804
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Like crap!

Sinus infection on top of everything else so I'm cranky.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2019, 08:09 PM   #5805
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Exhausted. ....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2019, 10:17 PM   #5806
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Confused. Bummed. Confused. Bummed.

Not necessarily in that order.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 03:37 AM   #5807
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Still upset and angry.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 05:20 AM   #5808
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel a wee bit tired but that's my fault entirely as I stayed up too late. I'm a bit excited because I'm starting a new physical fitness program today. I'm also getting a smidge hungry so I'll go deal with that now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 10:38 AM   #5809
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Fine now, but that procedure I had last Friday.. that knocked the stuffing out of me for several days!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 02:42 PM   #5810
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a little tired but good overall. I think I need to pop the heat up a bit too but other than those two things, I'm great.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 05:40 AM   #5811
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Again, I'm a wee bit tired. I was too wound up to go to bed at a decent hour last night, so I only got about 6 hours of sleep which is not good for me. I'm a 7 is good, 8 is better, 8.5 is best kind of sleeper nowadays. I think it's because I never got good sleep when I was a kid. My body just can't compensate anymore. I do get to leave work early, though, so I'm happy about that.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 08:28 AM   #5812
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy! So nice to wake up to a break from men clambering up and down the sides of the building and stomping across the roof.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 09:16 AM   #5813
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So very, very sad.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 07:47 PM   #5814
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default MsTinkerbelly

I am so sorry you are so, so sad.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 08:11 PM   #5815
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling ....

not so much.

I stay in bed as much as possible. That is the place where the sciatic pain is the least. Of course I cannot do it on workdays but I do sometimes lie on a yoga mat in my cubicle. I meet my new primary doctor on the 12th. I hope she will prescribe me something for pain that actually works. I had two doctor appts last week. I will never get enough leave saved up for my back surgery if they don't quit coming up with other things to check out. That MRI on the calf the truck door slammed on back mid December was a waste of time. They ruled out a blood clot a month or so ago with an ultra sound. The MRI indicated a hematoma which is nothing. It will dissapate in time. Now we know why that calf stays swollen.

Once I get my back all fixed with no more of this ridiculous pain, I am not doing any outdoor work that has the slightest possibly of causing me pain. I am done! It has been one year exactly this month that I got up out of bed, then collapsed because the pain was too intense to stand or walk. All I could think was "WTF is happening?"

Hoping this new primary doctor can get me set up really soon for a steroid shot in my spine. Although skepic yes, I am willing to give it a go.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2019, 05:31 AM   #5816
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
So very, very sad.
Oh geeze…….if it is what I think it is, I am so sorry for your loss.
nhplowboi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 07:12 AM   #5817
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I am feeling ....

not so much.

I stay in bed as much as possible. That is the place where the sciatic pain is the least. Of course I cannot do it on workdays but I do sometimes lie on a yoga mat in my cubicle. I meet my new primary doctor on the 12th. I hope she will prescribe me something for pain that actually works. I had two doctor appts last week. I will never get enough leave saved up for my back surgery if they don't quit coming up with other things to check out. That MRI on the calf the truck door slammed on back mid December was a waste of time. They ruled out a blood clot a month or so ago with an ultra sound. The MRI indicated a hematoma which is nothing. It will dissapate in time. Now we know why that calf stays swollen.

Once I get my back all fixed with no more of this ridiculous pain, I am not doing any outdoor work that has the slightest possibly of causing me pain. I am done! It has been one year exactly this month that I got up out of bed, then collapsed because the pain was too intense to stand or walk. All I could think was "WTF is happening?"

Hoping this new primary doctor can get me set up really soon for a steroid shot in my spine. Although skepic yes, I am willing to give it a go.
A year??? Geez. My first bout with sciatica was 7 months and that was torture. I have great empathy for you and wish you the best luck in finding a pain free solution.

For myself, I feel pretty good this morning. I woke before the alarm and house chores are getting done. I only have a half day of work today and it's beautiful weather so I can't complain.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #5818
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, even though my puppies let me "sleep in" until 6:45am

Semi-motivated to get things done today, but need more coffee!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2019, 04:01 AM   #5819
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Alone and backed into a corner. Like everything in the World is out to get me.
Too much work to do with no assistance
Trapped
Confined in a cage by uncouth, rude, and mean people
...want more...
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #5820
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Very relived, and very blessed.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: