Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Maryland Forums

Old 02-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where are the Maryland B/F's

Where are all the butch/femmes from Maryland/Northern Virginia/District of Columbia. Come out and play. Come out, come out, wherever you are...
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

**bump**

The weather has been beautiful here in Balt. Md
Love the sunshine, things are getting green again! Yea baby!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

We're here and were actually talking about the group tonight - trying to figure out some summer plans to welcome in new folks.

I know some of us will be down at DC Pride on June 10 (I think that's the date). There's also talk of getting together at the Baltimore Pride Sunday festival on the 18th.

Where do you all live. We're in Baltimore County.
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #4
Maverick

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
encumbered

Maverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST Reputation

B-F couple here in So. MD and luvin not being in the city.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #5
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to be in Gaithersburg for a conference 10/29-11/1 -- anyone in the area want to connect for dinner one of those nights (except 31st)?
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:30 AM   #6
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

January Women's Billards Party
January 5 at 7:00pm
Hard Times Cafe
Germantown, Maryland

Four hours of billiards, a table full of munchies, and a private room to ourselves, full of women! $20/person, cash bar

I have attended this event in prior months and is a lesbian group with some of us Butchly sorts and Femmes in attendance. I hope to see some of you there
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all Maryland Butches and Femmes,

Just want to let folks know that there will be a b-f meet-up in Reisterstown (Baltimore County) on Friday, August 9 at 7pm for a free outdoor concert. The band is an all 80's music type band. Pretty much bring a chair or a blanket. You can bring food and drink (as long as it's in a cup or reusable "bottle"). Music lasts until 9:30. Depending on the heat, we may light up the fire pit at our house nearby for friends afterwards.

Also, a group of us will be going to Sisterspace, again, this year. We do a b-f tent circle. We get there early on Friday so you can let us know if you want us to stake a spot for you. For those who want to stay in the cabins, you can still park your chair by us for cocktails. Early registration ends July 15.
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:31 PM   #8
Crunchyfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Crunchyfem is on a distinguished road
Default NEW butch femme FB group for Maryland and DC!

The FB group for Baltimore folks who embrace the butch/femme dynamic has been taken down so a friend and I have created a new group that now includes Maryland and DC. Please spread the word! All genders and sexual orientations welcome. Join soon because our next event is 6/13. https://www.facebook.com/groups/785617378224034/
Crunchyfem is offline   Reply With Quote