Old 01-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #101
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESaTalK5YhU"]YouTube - fuego en el cuerpo[/nomedia]

A si tu me hases sentir
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #102
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ama tu vida!!!

Passionaria

Old 01-29-2011, 06:36 PM   #103
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Ay, ay, ay - lo que me espera!!! Yum!!
Contando los dias, papi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
YouTube - fuego en el cuerpo

A si tu me hases sentir

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #104
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #105
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default for my sistah

Remember you got it going on and.....
road trippin soon.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #106
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default He's arrived!!

The is an organ of fire.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #107
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default Sin palabras...

The is an organ of fire.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #108
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default From 'Oliver!'

For my honey who loves musicals, and so do I - this one's for you. One very beautiful song from the original movie...

The is an organ of fire.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #109
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post

Remember you got it going on and.....
road trippin soon.
Thank you for sharing I laughed my A.. off I love it !!!
Especially the Hula Hula and the F the Bling Bling and swing your...
and about women being Dickmatized...
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #110
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Gracias Carino
Old 01-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #111
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Quote:
Old 01-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #112
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

To the one my heart knows....Whole Lotta X Infinity....ONE day....
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #113
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default Para ti, amor dulce...

The is an organ of fire.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #114
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default your my lady and I love you on my arm....I want them to know your my lady...love you baby

Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #115
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default With the wind howling at my door, and the ice & snow...

piling up around me, all I can think of is a blazing fire, a glass of wine, and you by my side to make it all worthwhile...para ti, mi dulce amor.

The is an organ of fire.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #116
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Old 02-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #117
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Quote:
piling up around me, all I can think of is a blazing fire, a glass of wine, and you by my side to make it all worthwhile...para ti, mi dulce amor.
The gypsy Kings are one of my favorite groups.
Thank you the feelings are mutual.. soon
Old 02-06-2011, 01:18 AM   #118
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Para ti amor ENJOY this Tango dance piece.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbPZpbQzfW8"]YouTube - Mundial de Tango Extraordinary Couple[/nomedia]
Old 02-06-2011, 02:00 AM   #119
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Old 02-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #120
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation
Default for Dolores, "Dolo"

Dolo, my sister, passed last night. One of the parrots started whistling this ... don't ask ... and, yeah, it's appropriate. It was such a long time coming ...

waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post: