MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post

So that's my (true) story about pink fluffy hand cuffs ***

*** well, true except for the alien abduction part.
Illegal citizen right? Or do you mean probing alien?

You are funny Ciaran!

You make crushing feel like the tenth circle of hell. *S
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #4162
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Well, I for one am looking forward to more disclosure (stories). Anything involving a feather duster?? Just checkin'

I can categorically confirm that I have never done anything involving a feather duster.

As some here know, I have a massive aversion to the chores of household cleaning so the thought of using a feather duster to aide intimacy would be totally counter-intuitive for me. I fear all domestic implements and instruments with a passion so a feather duster would have the same impact on my libido as watching a sex video involving Rush Limbaugh.

In fact, I've just had a vision now of being hand-cuffed by a partner, enjoying the moment and looking forward to the unexpected ..... and then she produces a feather duster. Absolutely terrifying and now I cannot get it out of my mind. Need to think more about England and less about feather dusters.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 12:06 AM   #4163
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I can categorically confirm that I have never done anything involving a feather duster.

Absolutely terrifying and now I cannot get it out of my mind. Need to think more about England and less about feather dusters.

Okay, feather duster is now in trash, so moving on..... any aversion to furry things?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 01:30 AM   #4164
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post

Okay, feather duster is now in trash, so moving on..... any aversion to furry things?

At this point, I need to plead the Fifth Amendment. Having revealed an experience with pink fluffy handcuffs and some of my anaphrodisiacs, I would prefer not to answer more questions on my private life just now so that I can retain my respectability and moral fortitude on this site. I am deeply conservative so wouldn't want to give the impression that I'm into all that strange stuff and, anyway, it's perfectly normal to fantacise about having a threesome with Kermit and Miss Piggy, isn't it?

Ps - if you really want to know the answer to that question, let me know and I'll send you a link to my adult website. I'm offering 3 months subscription for the price of two just now and signed photos of me in my leopard g-string are on special offer at $10 each ;-)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #4165
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

...........$2.83....another dime, that's $2.93..... OH a QUARTER!!!!, wait I found another sock...... crap, a wooden nickel.... hold on.... there is always spare change in the cushions...... ...... omg....3 nickels, another dime, and 5 pennies...... ...... getting closer to my goal.....

Is there tax or shipping and handling??? Dang forgot about custom charges... might have to break into my

Carry on..... I'll be back when I'm finished counting my sheckels
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 10:53 PM   #4166
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

...she filled me up with delicious food...wine to pair...then got me chocolate wasted. Totally crushing on my waitress at Frasca. *sigh*
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #4167
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

I love him more than words can ever express and I crush on him, too.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #4168
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Do I have a crush...hmmmmm...my heart beats fast when I get a text from her...I melt when I hear her voice...I get crazy teenager excited when I think about going on a date with her..

She is dreamy.

*sigh*

Yep, I have a BIG, crush.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 02:06 AM   #4169
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Do I have a crush...hmmmmm...my heart beats fast when I get a text from her...I melt when I hear her voice...I get crazy teenager excited when I think about going on a date with her..

She is dreamy.

*sigh*

Yep, I have a BIG, crush.

YEAH! Way to go, sugar! I can relate to you...lol.....evil grin...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 02:36 AM   #4170
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

She is evil.

Really.

Evil.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #4171
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
She is evil.

Really.

Evil.
Just in the grin. lol

― Rumi

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 02:54 AM   #4172
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Just in the grin. lol

Heh. True that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 02:57 AM   #4173
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Hey, hey hey! rofl.....I can show you evil....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 03:00 AM   #4174
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Ummm.......

I got nothing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 03:11 AM   #4175
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

ROFLMKAO..
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 03:23 AM   #4176
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
No, you really cant. You just don't have it in you.

Thank Goddess for that!!

― Rumi

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 03:26 AM   #4177
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
Ummm.......

I got nothing.
Seriously.

I think we jacked this thread. lol

Breezy trying to be evil is

kinda like Hello Kitty trying to be a big bad Tiger.

Sayin Rawr n shit.

Wavin the paw.

Nah.

Next...

― Rumi

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 03:45 AM   #4178
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Seriously.

I think we jacked this thread. lol

Breezy trying to be evil is

kinda like Hello Kitty trying to be a big bad Tiger.

Yes, you all high-jacked the thread.

Respectfully, can I please make a plea to keep this thread on topic? In other words, if your post doesn't include a reference to pink fluffy handcuffs or express a desire to have a threesome with Kermit and Miss Piggy, then please consider whether it's really relevant here.

This thread has now been high-jacked by the BFP Querulous Front.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 06:46 AM   #4179
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to have a word with the "Committee of Fate Deciders". Whoever they might be, they better have a fabulous plan for me! I swear they keep me around for their entertainment!

<---------- Is Grumpy after 15 min of sleep! Only 15. Literally wide eyed in bed all night for no reason!

Carry on!

~ Far From Being Sunny Today
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #4180
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Hello weekend Crushers! Hope everyone is warm and enjoying their Crushes...or the thoughts that take us to another place

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post: