Notices

Old 01-04-2019, 07:00 PM   #121
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Quiet because I'm sick. I originally had plans to go out but did the responsible thing and stayed home. We ordered in and are listening to music.
I hope that's all you need to feel better!

I had an after work gathering with a couple of girlfriends. Now home doing laundry and packing to go away tomorrow. Just two days but I'm an over packer so it's going down. Charging my light up shoes, washing my unicorn onesie pajamas... it's going to be a good weekend.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2019, 07:55 PM   #122
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
prolly cause all the bills are rolling in from Christmas Shopping.....
That or people need to be more grateful, things could be worse for them.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:13 AM   #123
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Great! I had the pleasure of enjoying appetizers and drinks with people I love, then we saw Aquaman (well, we didn’t SEE him, we saw the movie).
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 12:23 AM   #124
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It was a very quiet night here on Green Acres! Hoping Saturday will be more exciting...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2019, 12:26 AM   #125
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Friday night went by way quick, I guess that is what happens, when you try to keep busy.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 08:41 PM   #126
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Just sitting out here on Green Acres wishing I was elsewhere....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 08:48 PM   #127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was late getting out of work, went to the grocery store, came home and put the groceries away, fed the babies, fed myself (more than I needed to but the cake was so darn good), watched some TV, played online and now I'm here.

Left to do: take out the trash and recycling, shut the house down for the night and get some shuteye. Hey, maybe I'll wake up a lottery winner as I picked a ticket up at the store. I would not mind that at all!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2019, 06:12 PM   #128
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's been a cold, damp, and gray day here with rain off and on and I don't see much improvement for the evening so it'll be playing online, then perhaps a movie......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2019, 09:18 PM   #129
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I ran a buttload of errands after work, had dinner and did some chores. I'll play Mahjong for a while and then shut down the house, just like my last post in here.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 04:50 PM   #130
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

My Friday night so far has been very calm and relaxing and I don't expect any changes as the evening progresses........
Old 05-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #131
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Actually it was nice for a change.

We went out to dinner with my sister and her family, then took a nice long drive home through the countryside.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:07 PM   #132
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

My Friday has been very relaxed and laid back, anticipating the same for the evening..
Old 05-31-2019, 01:33 PM   #133
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

My Friday has been very relaxed and laid back, anticipating the same for the evening..

Ditto for this Friday.......
Old 05-31-2019, 03:23 PM   #134
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Really, no where to go in this one horse town. We will stay in, doing mattress rodeo riding.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 03:25 PM   #135
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Really, no where to go in this one horse town. We will stay in, doing mattress rodeo riding.

Old 05-31-2019, 08:49 PM   #136
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got out of work early so I ate a quick lunch and ran some errands, then got a pedicure and a no color manicure. After that, I stopped at Jiffy Lube really quick and let them top off my oil and air pressure and then made one of my random treks into Hobby Lobby.

I abhor their political views but they have the best stuff. I torture myself a couple times of year by going in and wishing for stuff and trying to resist. I'm more successful some times and less successful others. Today was a better day. Go me!

After that, I picked up a couple lottery tickets and stopped at home to make dinner. Then I headed back out to The Home Depot for paint and a brush and then on to Walmart where I ran into one of my favorite customers and his lovely wife and we wound up walking though about half the store together, cracking up. She says I'm not allowed to shop with them any more because I encourage him. lol It was so much fun! On the way home, I found myself followed by another customer of mine. Luckily, another nice one.

Back at home, I unpacked and gave the fur babies some love, then cleaned their box, washed their bowls, changed into my pajamas and washed my face. Now, I'm trying to get tired enough to sleep since I have to get up over an hour early tomorrow morning. Not exceptionally exciting but a fun night and only moderately expensive.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 01:42 AM   #137
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Spent hours online doing very little shopping and a whole lot of price comparing. Did everyone a favor by sitting down, having coffee and staying out of the way while the new curtain rod was installed. Had lunch with son the day after his birthday at the same place we just went to the day before his birthday. Went thrift store shopping again, this time it was a bust. Got back home with nothing to lug up the stairs and then took a long nap. Woke up for meds, loved on Monte and now since I can't sleep due having slept earlier I've given up trying and am having the rest of that latte I didn't finish earlier back when it was warm, now over ice.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 11:46 AM   #138
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Glad you had a mellow evening indoors. My evening was quote boring...got disgusted with nothing to do...went to bed during Rachel. Usually up to after "All In" ends at 0400. Not going to be happy until back in a real city. Gonna be awhile at savings of $100 q. month (with a hidden C-note when possible). Partner doesn't even know about the monthly.

Can you say book cooking with good intentions?
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 06:38 PM   #139
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Glad you had a mellow evening indoors. My evening was quote boring...got disgusted with nothing to do...went to bed during Rachel. Usually up to after "All In" ends at 0400. Not going to be happy until back in a real city. Gonna be awhile at savings of $100 q. month (with a hidden C-note when possible). Partner doesn't even know about the monthly.

Can you say book cooking with good intentions?
Well I don't know about good intentions, I just know better you pull one over on your spouse, than do it for the mob.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:02 AM   #140
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's been a whirlwind these past two days so my plan is to stay put and relax!