Old 04-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #21
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

LOL...love this!

Okay, here is my couch (and no, this is a pic from a website....my own house is not that tidy).....

Now, imagine it covered with a sprawling teenage boy with dirty feet, 2 dogs and lots of loose dog hair, a few extra pillows, maybe a cat....and a lizard underneath that we can't persuade to move.

Yep, that's my couch!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:16 AM   #22
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

this is my current "sofa" by normal people size standards it probably doesn't qualify in the sofa-class...

but it fits a me sized human (5'nearly1") or two ginormous cats

photo by KP

the ginger-bastards have shredded the side of it and lining underneath it, I'm terribly happy it was a craigslist find.

In my Sparkle Dream Home (a world without shedding & shredding beasts) this might be my sofa

or possibly this
Old 04-19-2012, 06:47 AM   #23
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

The couch ... The 'COD' -couch of doom- in my house.... It's tan soft squishy...it sucks you in ... Once you sit you go ... Uhmygod this is so nice.... Anyone that knows me knows I have a love affair with it ...

I know there's one person on this site that can attest to its awesomeness!!

I'll post a picture of it later ...

Signed-
Owner of the 'cod'

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 06:52 AM   #24
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I'm still looking for a free one that does not stink
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:06 AM   #25
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is the furniture that I like but Dapper hates. Both of us are on the taller side (5'9") and hy likes stretching out... I like to lay with my knees up. The deal has been made that when we move in together, we MUST get a regular sized couch. So for now, I continue to enjoy my "sofa" and hy gets to continue to gripe.

Holy crap... I'm trying to resize...really
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #26
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

What's wrong?
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #27
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a 16 ft long antique oak church pew with a custom made velvet cushion for my furkids because I finially got sick of cleaning or replacing their couches.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #28
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

that's soo wromg dude .. in sooo many ways ~ lol
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:12 AM   #29
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
LOL...love this!

Okay, here is my couch (and no, this is a pic from a website....my own house is not that tidy).....

Now, imagine it covered with a sprawling teenage boy with dirty feet, 2 dogs and lots of loose dog hair, a few extra pillows, maybe a cat....and a lizard underneath that we can't persuade to move.

Yep, that's my couch!
My sprawling teenage boy was laying on mine to get a pic of himself laying down. He wanted a pic of him laying on the FB logo so I actually have about 5 pics of his laying on the couch, in various poses. But it worked, the FB pic looks great!

Old 04-19-2012, 07:16 AM   #30
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

There is awesome consignment shop near us and they have two huge floors of furniture. About two months ago apretty found a vintage couch in great condition (that doesn't stink) for cheap!!! It seriously looks like it's straight outta Mad Men or my Nonnie's apartment in Mount Vernon, NY (on the Consolazio side). It's pretty cool. This is not the exact one below, but similar.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:17 AM   #31
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I have a small house with a small living room, and

I have two loveseats that face each other.

They are pretty and comfortable but

It's a tight fit for two middle aged queers and one little dog.

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:23 AM   #32
wolfsgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Firmly attached...

wolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputation

I love our couch. The first piece of furniture in the new house.

I do need to do something about those pillows though.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wolfsgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #33
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

This is my "couch". I traded it for a board game. For many years I did not have a couch, so this was quite a step up.

This is may be my couch if I were to start a new home.

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 01:07 PM   #34
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default just noticed ...

Sorry for double post early this morning ... just one of the many joys of using cell phone for Internet
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #35
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default What is the difference between a couch and a sofa?

Actual couch in actual living room, though things were a bit tossed about that day for painting.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #36
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have a couch
I have a hand me down love seat that is wood with cushions and my cats use it
I never use the living room, it belongs to them
Someday I won't have all these rescues and a hand me down couch would be a great start for me if I was to ever use a living room

I would also need a decorator should I ever find a permanent home
My no frills style kind of sucks

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #37
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I don't have a couch
I have a hand me down love seat that is wood with cushions and my cats use it
I never use the living room, it belongs to them
Someday I won't have all these rescues and a hand me down couch would be a great start for me if I was to ever use a living room

I would also need a decorator should I ever find a permanent home
My no frills style kind of sucks
After reading the thread and seeing the comments about needing a decorator, I am now thinking of starting a new business that specializes in decorating for butches.

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 04-19-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Clarity
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #38
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I am seriously thinking of starting a new business that specializes in decorating for butches.

I wasn't looking to pay someone, but I suppose it could be a going business, lol

I actually have a vision, but I would probably be the only one who would like it

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #39
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I wasn't looking to pay someone, but I suppose it could be a going business, lol

I actually have a vision, but I would probably be the only one who would like it
Well I enjoy spending someone else's money so the shopping alone might be worth it.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #40
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

We don't have a couch, no couch potatoes either!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: