Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #241
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Willie just snotted in Sweets face....she says sneezed, it looked like snot to me and besides she said ewwwwwwwwwww so I know he got her good
No fair enlisting the aid of animals...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #242
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Willie just snotted in Sweets face....she says sneezed, it looked like snot to me and besides she said ewwwwwwwwwww so I know he got her good
Two words for Blade:
Dunk Tank

Better get your rubber suit on!! It's COLD out tonight!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
No fair enlisting the aid of animals...
No worry.... it can go both ways!! With all the critters we have here "on da'farm".... I think I can find a few non-furry animals/critters to give Blade a mid-night surprise! But it sure would be fun to have a partner in crime...especially since he picked on you about your spider fiasco!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #243
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Movies on LOGO
Old 12-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #244
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Got a call from a friend saying that they are stuck on the roof. lmao

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 11:40 AM   #245
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Got a call from a friend saying that they are stuck on the roof. lmao
You ain't right.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #246
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat?ob=0
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 10:29 PM   #247
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Old 12-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #248
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Whoopin my little brother's behind in a race Ok so I may have cheated...he doesnt need to know that lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #249
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #250
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

My 12 year old is systematically shaking all the presents under the tree. He got to an odd, somewhat cylindrical shaped one. He asked "what the heck is this??" He now literally believes that he has a summer sausage wrapped up, and is totally bummed out. Oh, I love the gullible minds of the young! LOL (It's actually the weird packaging for his requested lava lamp...lol)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 06:13 AM   #251
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

I love family time. My parents are absolutely nutty. My dad, always the practical joker, is up to no good once again. He has a small device that he places under toilet seats that is barely noticeable. When you sit down, you get a spray of ice cold water up your hooha... Not really a fan of that one. (If you ever visit their home, look before you sit!)

Laughed my arse off though earlier, when he was washing dishes while mom cooked. Mom bent down to get a pan out of the cabinet, he pulled out the back of her pjs and dumped a cup of soapy dishwater down her buttcrack. She was not too thrilled but the rest of us were rolling on the floor while she hopped around going "ew ew ew ew ew ew ew" LOL

We're slightly mean practical jokers, but in my family everyone gets a laugh out of it because we know it's all in fun. I just can't wait to see what kind of payback Mom gets on him later... *eg*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 06:24 AM   #252
SouthernStud
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Badass Stud
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master
Relationship Status:
Want one but no real female willin to step up and treat me like the king to their queen.....

SouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST ReputationSouthernStud Has the BEST Reputation

My complete and utter ignorance to figuring out how all this works...basics...EASY!!! However...im clueless to some areas of this site! Quite funny...so i cracked myself up really
SouthernStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SouthernStud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #253
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

[Small Twist on the narrative]

A boi wished to purchase a present for hyz sweetheart and after careful consideration, s/he decided on a pair of gloves. Accompanied by hyz sweetheart's sister, s/he went to a department store and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the items got mixed up. The sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, s/he sealed the package and sent it to her with this note.

Dearest Darling,

This is a little gift to show my affection for you on Christmas. I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when you go out in the evenings. If it had not been for your younger sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears the short ones that are easy to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me a pair that she had been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had the sales girl try them on and she really looked great. I wish I could put them on you for the first time. No doubt other Butch's hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.

When you take them off, blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Be sure to keep them on when you clean them or they might shrink. I hope you will like them and wear them for me on Friday night.

All my love,

P.S. Just think of how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. Also, the latest style is to wear them folded down with the fur showing.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:31 AM   #254
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

how the weather dipped down into record breaking freezing temps when I got here and as of my leaving they will rise to normal temps again...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #255
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Smile painful! (but funny!--movie is great if you haven't seen it)

The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #256
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Default one more! *end scene*

Old 01-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #257
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

This auto-reply for email when I sent my client an email with the status of their system for tomorrow beginning a new year. I replied and told her I'd like for her to teach me how to do this!

"I am currently out of the office, for immediate assistance please call (XXX) XXX-XXXX. Thank you I will be out of the office and return Nov 1., 2010.."
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 04:12 AM   #258
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation

my lil' AnnaBelle is a little fart........ literally!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #259
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

From yesterday.

One of my students had court yesterday with the truancy judge. There is a new female judge working in youth court here. This was his first time at court, he was nervous but had been talking a big talk about the whole thing.

Well, when our truancy monitor got back from court, he had to come tell us what happened.

The teacher I work with had been asked to write a letter about his behavior and performance in our classroom, which she did.... here was the scene at court.

*judge sits silently reading letter*
*judge looks up at student*
"Your a jerk"
*judge goes back to reading*
*shakes head and looks up at student again*
"I take that back, your a jackass"

THIS, made me crack up!!!!

She went on from there to spend the next 30 min or so chewing him out and telling him in great detail why he was a jackass.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #260
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking I Met A Fairy Today...

I met a fairy today that would grant me one wish:

"I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, "I''m not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the politicians get their heads out of their asses and start telling the truth!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post: