Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 01-01-2018, 12:40 AM   #81
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Why when a femme asks you how she looks in an outfit .. Does she think your lying when you tell her she looks amazing ?
Sorry, I'm a femme answering this at a butch area of the planet.

I honestly believe it's due to low self-esteem. There are many women with self-esteem issues who would react like this, it's because (in my opinion) they truly feel on the inside that they're not deserving of the compliment.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 09:41 PM   #82
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I've never experienced a femme not believing me when I said she looked good in something..........Compliments are wonderful things, they cost nothing to give and it can make a person's whole day!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:44 AM   #83
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I've never experienced a femme not believing me when I said she looked good in something..........Compliments are wonderful things, they cost nothing to give and it can make a person's whole day!
Jest with me a minute. Maybe all the femmes were good at deception in order to have an easy "icebreaker" to a hot butch. lol

Or you are correct about them believing you, and you did make their day.

OR maybe they were very gullible OR both even!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 01:11 PM   #84
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Jest with me a minute. Maybe all the femmes were good at deception in order to have an easy "icebreaker" to a hot butch. lol

Or you are correct about them believing you, and you did make their day.

OR maybe they were very gullible OR both even!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 11:48 AM   #85
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'm in a super good mood today and I plan on complimenting any and all women I run across today.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 06:35 PM   #86
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
My experience with this topic is that anyone, wether butch, femme, allien, etc, would much rather be complimented before they ask

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 05:02 PM   #87
laura4daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

laura4daddy is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Please excuse me, I'm a noob I know but I loved this quote ^.

And yes I totally agree. I have suffered with low self esteem and apparently am told I'm quite attractive but it definitely means a lot when someone looks you in the eye and you can tell they mean it when they compliment you no matter how small, having spent some time getting ready and trying to look your best I guess it's validation in a way but for me, perhaps it's a femme thing but I love dressing to please or to impress so it's almost like an achievement to get a 'you look nice' as most likely I wanted to impress someone or catch someone's eye in the first place. Hope that makes sense.
laura4daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to laura4daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 07:40 PM   #88
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura4daddy View Post
Please excuse me, I'm a noob I know but I loved this quote ^.

And yes I totally agree. I have suffered with low self esteem and apparently am told I'm quite attractive but it definitely means a lot when someone looks you in the eye and you can tell they mean it when they compliment you no matter how small, having spent some time getting ready and trying to look your best I guess it's validation in a way but for me, perhaps it's a femme thing but I love dressing to please or to impress so it's almost like an achievement to get a 'you look nice' as most likely I wanted to impress someone or catch someone's eye in the first place. Hope that makes sense.
I had to look up "noob"....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 11:03 PM   #89
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch to Butch

I think every femme deserves a complement just for being a femme and taking her time to look her best regardless of her original appearance. Inside is so much more impressive than outside in my opinion. Besides guys there might be a super brain in there and more than likely is. Brains, talent and a good heart far outdoes appearances. If she is good looking that is a bonus.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: