Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Oh, I see. Makes sense. Cowboy boots do have a purpose, as well!
Yes, my nephew has a pair that he has resoled 8 times in 3 years of having his pair of boots.... he wears them a lot, as I do but the soles of cowboy boots have come a long way.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 08:55 AM   #122
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

May I suggest. That if you have a Boot Barn in your area. That you go there. Not only do they carry all the name brands. But they also sell them at 25% to 50% cheaper as well and give you a 25% discount coupon for your next purchase. With the option of many other off brands that are good quality like my favorite. Cody James. These squared toe boots have lasted longer than the Ariat boots that the soles came apart from all the water I work in.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:58 AM   #123
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
May I suggest. That if you have a Boot Barn in your area. That you go there. Not only do they carry all the name brands. But they also sell them at 25% to 50% cheaper as well and give you a 25% discount coupon for your next purchase. With the option of many other off brands that are good quality like my favorite. Cody James. These squared toe boots have lasted longer than the Ariat boots that the soles came apart from all the water I work in.
Boot Barn rarely has my size, since I wear youth shoes. But I have seen them priced just about the same as Cavendars though.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 08:58 AM   #124
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Custom Shoes

I would LOVE to have a pair of custom shoes someday:

https://www.undandy.com/

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:00 AM   #125
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

Now I see why they call you Dapper LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:21 AM   #126
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:26 AM   #127
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Old 11-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #128
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Boot Barn rarely has my size, since I wear youth shoes. But I have seen them priced just about the same as Cavendars though.
Ahhh I see. I guess because I’m a boot guy. Be it mostly for Work as well as leisure. I never paid much attention to sizes. I do know that they have a huge selection for the ladies as well. I’m not much of a Cavendars shopper. My taste in boots warrants no glue because I wear them out quickly at my job. I need dependable and well crafted boots that meet the specific use of my job. And the pattern of upper sewing design for my leisure taste. Depending on the brand. I go from sizes 9M to 10 1/2M. Tractor Supply also has a fair choice. But expensive in my book. Unless on sale.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 10:25 AM   #129
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I would go broke on this site.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #130
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Ahhh I see. I guess because I’m a boot guy. Be it mostly for Work as well as leisure. I never paid much attention to sizes. I do know that they have a huge selection for the ladies as well. I’m not much of a Cavendars shopper. My taste in boots warrants no glue because I wear them out quickly at my job. I need dependable and well crafted boots that meet the specific use of my job. And the pattern of upper sewing design for my leisure taste. Depending on the brand. I go from sizes 9M to 10 1/2M. Tractor Supply also has a fair choice. But expensive in my book. Unless on sale.
Yeah sizes are the issue. I haz tiny feetz!
Old 11-25-2017, 09:44 PM   #131
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Now I see why they call you Dapper LOL
Yep. That's why the name was suggested to me. These shoes make my mouth water...

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 12:44 AM   #132
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Screw someday Dapper! Life is short!

I say treat yourself to a pair NOW and call it the prefect Christmas gift
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 12:54 AM   #133
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 08:42 PM   #134
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I think I dig sneakers more than dress shoes. I'm definitely lazy when it comes to attire. Anyway, Benny 'the jet' PF Flyers will do for me. In the black.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:21 AM   #135
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
If only I had the guts to buy these! They fit my sense of style perfectly for casual wear.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #136
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If only I had the guts to buy these! They fit my sense of style perfectly for casual wear.
Why not buy them?
Old 01-14-2018, 06:53 PM   #137
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Why not buy them?
I'm not sure they are age appropriate for myself......
Old 01-14-2018, 09:44 PM   #138
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Quote:
I'm not sure they are age appropriate for myself......
Ha, ok. Sometimes that determines our choices, but...
Old 01-22-2018, 12:18 AM   #139
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I ended up getting a pair of boots for Christmas. These have camo on the uppers instead of the orange upper in one of the pics that i posted earlier. Omg they fit like a cushiony pillow!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 12:36 PM   #140
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Que? What's the problem with buying 'em and wearing 'em, dear? (blinks, puzzled). If it involves a bit of a change of style, my advice, from being involved with the Goth and Steampunk scenes, is to first of all wear the new item around home, get used to it, it is a thing that YOU wear now. Then, one day you'll just step outside wearing the item without a thought.

This method has got me out of my flat looking like one of those mad old biddy Victorian lady explorers complete with pith helmet, and travel thus on public transport to a Steampunk get-together. Wear with confidence, and no-one will say a durned thing negative, is my experience.

Hope that helps!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: