Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Thanks for all the Butch feet/boots. Sure made this femmes day! LOL

My Butch says wearing boots make hym feel the most normal and Butch. Hy has pretty delicate feet and they get sore from all the time hy works and goes to college full time, they have a tendancy to get calloused so I make my own Shay butter lotion for them. I do a little massage at night and put the lotion on and cover them with soft socks so it can absorb. Works great! IF anyone wants the recipie, let me know so I can post it.
Oh yes please post the recipe for it!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2016, 05:38 PM   #62
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

Perhaps these are the male equivalent of Dorthy's ruby slippers?

There's no place like home, there's no place like home
Very sharp. I love wing tips. I love the mix of colors here. I have a similar pair). The only thing I don't like about these are the thick soles. It takes away the formality of the shoe, I think (and if I bought them, they would need to be worn for dress).

I would love to have leather bottoms on all my dress shoes, but it is simply just too expensive. However, I find myself buying shoes over and over again, due to the soles wearing out, while the leather upper is in perfect shape. I often feel ready for a new looking shoe at that time, though. Due to cost (I get mid- high cost dress shoes), I only ever have one brown pair and one black pair at any one time. I also don't replace them until I notice my socks are getting wet from the rainy pavement !

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2016, 06:03 PM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Very sharp. I love wing tips. I love the mix of colors here. I have a similar pair). The only thing I don't like about these are the thick soles. It takes away the formality of the shoe, I think (and if I bought them, they would need to be worn for dress).

I would love to have leather bottoms on all my dress shoes, but it is simply just too expensive. However, I find myself buying shoes over and over again, due to the soles wearing out, while the leather upper is in perfect shape. I often feel ready for a new looking shoe at that time, though. Due to cost (I get mid- high cost dress shoes), I only ever have one brown pair and one black pair at any one time. I also don't replace them until I notice my socks are getting wet from the rainy pavement !
Have you sought out a cobbler?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2016, 07:17 PM   #64
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Have you sought out a cobbler?
Can't do that with rubber soles I don't think? That would be leather ones.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2016, 10:32 PM   #65
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Oh yes please post the recipe for it!

Container of hard Shay Butter(get at the health food store or online, usually about a pound)

5 TBS of A and D ointment

3 to 4 drops of Lavender essential oil(can use up to 10 but my Butch does not like the smell of Lavender, so I only put enough in to sooth the skin)

3 TBS Calendula oil(also at health food store)

1 TBS Olive or other neutral oil(Almond, coconut, or Vit E works as well)

Place Shay butter in pan over low heat until it melts, do not boil!, then add all other items and blend until mixed. Remove from heat and allow to cool until it begins to get really thick but not completely hard. Once it starts to cool to this point put it in the blended or mixer and beat it until it is whipped and fluffy. Sometimes I have used Peppermint oil in place of the Lavender with really good results. Add more neutral oil if you want it thinner next time, or none if you need it thicker. You can also reduce the A and D. I make a thick Winter one and thinner Summer lotion.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:50 AM   #66
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Can't do that with rubber soles I don't think? That would be leather ones.
Not sure. I did find this though. It does seem wasteful to throw away perfectly good shoes because of the sole (although I've done it myself).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 10:51 AM   #67
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Not sure. I did find this though. It does seem wasteful to throw away perfectly good shoes because of the sole (although I've done it myself).
Hey, thank you for this! I will definitely do this next time.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:59 PM   #68
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Container of hard Shay Butter(get at the health food store or online, usually about a pound)

5 TBS of A and D ointment

3 to 4 drops of Lavender essential oil(can use up to 10 but my Butch does not like the smell of Lavender, so I only put enough in to sooth the skin)

3 TBS Calendula oil(also at health food store)

1 TBS Olive or other neutral oil(Almond, coconut, or Vit E works as well)

Place Shay butter in pan over low heat until it melts, do not boil!, then add all other items and blend until mixed. Remove from heat and allow to cool until it begins to get really thick but not completely hard. Once it starts to cool to this point put it in the blended or mixer and beat it until it is whipped and fluffy. Sometimes I have used Peppermint oil in place of the Lavender with really good results. Add more neutral oil if you want it thinner next time, or none if you need it thicker. You can also reduce the A and D. I make a thick Winter one and thinner Summer lotion.
Yay! Thank you !
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 06:13 PM   #69
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Yay! Thank you !
I used 8oz of Shay butter last time and it made a ton.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:37 PM   #70
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 11:02 PM   #71
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Love me some Timbs!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 02:29 AM   #72
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default My boots collection is out of control...Love them!!

CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 10:19 AM   #73
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post

I love the pair at the top. What brand is that?

Old 02-06-2016, 10:52 AM   #74
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love the pair at the top. What brand is that?

They are magnificent boots. Helped us win the war. They're called "Boots Combat Service" which are retro WW2 US military combat boots. Worth tracking down...
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #75
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:

They are magnificent boots. Helped us win the war. They're called "Boots Combat Service" which are retro WW2 US military combat boots. Worth tracking down...
Awesome. They look heavy, too. I love a heavy boot.

ETA: Not to be a bother, but is there a style number/year for them? For example, when I googled the name, another style came up that was called m-1943. Paratrooper? Marine? You may not have this/any info, but figured I could save some time if you know.

I've just gotta get a pair of these!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 11:57 AM   #76
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Awesome. They look heavy, too. I love a heavy boot.

ETA: Not to be a bother, but is there a style number/year for them? For example, when I googled the name, another style came up that was called m-1943. Paratrooper? Marine? You may not have this/any info, but figured I could save some time if you know.

I've just gotta get a pair of these!
They're not as heavy as Doc Martins but still give a good weight to each step. They're Paratrooper retro style so mimic the 1940's design. This is as much as I know and I hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 12:48 PM   #77
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thumbs up

Quote:
They're not as heavy as Doc Martins but still give a good weight to each step. They're Paratrooper retro style so mimic the 1940's design. This is as much as I know and I hope it helps.
Thanks. I may have found an image. Interestingly, it said they were worn by the Israel Defense Force. I need to do more research though.

So, you are not wearing an original pair, but rather one that were recently made, right? The way the cushion that is on the top is made, is what makes me question that. Of course, I know shit about that kind of thing, but it was a thought.

They are absolutely gorgeous. I am very picky about boots and those are perfect!

And yeah, I love Doc Martens, too.

I really appreciate the details.

Old 02-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #78
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Thanks. I may have found an image. Interestingly, it said they were worn by the Israel Defense Force. I need to do more research though.

So, you are not wearing an original pair, but rather one that were recently made, right? The way the cushion that is on the top is made, is what makes me question that. Of course, I know shit about that kind of thing, but it was a thought.

They are absolutely gorgeous. I am very picky about boots and those are perfect!

And yeah, I love Doc Martens, too.

I really appreciate the details.
Mine are copies not originals. You may find researching for "Grinders 10 Eyelet Combat Boots" or "Knightsbridge Boots with steel toes" which are VERY similar to the original style.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 04:53 PM   #79
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Old 02-06-2016, 08:29 PM   #80
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Cowboy Boot Porn!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: