Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Who am I?

I recognize many of you from a different website, of which I was a member under a different name. Can you figure out, from my profile or by asking questions, who I am?
Darth Denkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I'll play.

Have I ever met you in person?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Nope. I have not yet had that pleasure.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Santa????
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #5
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Oh so very close...but no.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Butch Gorilla?
Old 11-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #7
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Oh man, I had hoped to get a bit more air time from this, but yes, it is I, the Butch Gorilla. So you win! I have no prize, and I would ask you what you want, but I am very skeeeeerd!
Old 11-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

*struts* around cause I am an observant mother fucker
Old 11-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #9
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Hey ya'll!

Just bumping this thread. Since someone figured it out way too soon and all - just wanted to keep folks in the loop.

Wicket W Warrick = Butch Gorilla
Old 11-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #10
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

*waves*
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Hey ... I don't know you ..... but I know that you hogged down 1 lb of bacon and eggs that Mz fixed for you and I just read that when I was starving ..... and BTW ... my car need some TLC
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #12
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Hey Softly, good to see you!
Old 11-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #13
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums
Default A proper introduction

SO, it occurs to me that although I posted my little game that was ended way too early, I never actually offered a proper intro for those who don't know me well or if all.

Yup, I am butchgorilla on another site, and often go by Kayden (my chosen name, not my given name). I identify as Trans Butch - not particularly male or female identified. Physically female, yes. Emotionally/mentally - masculine but not quite male. If my life depended on choosing between the two I would pick male, but can't see that ever happening. I prefer male pronouns. I don't have any plans to formally transition although I would like at least a pronounced breast reduction.

I was born and raised in Chattanooga TN, then moved to Memphis for undergraduate school and I've been here ever since. I'm currently finishing up my doctorate in psychology - within 4 months I should be a psychologist and then you hafta call me Dr. Wicket (jk)... I currently work for an agency that offers supportive living for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities (what we now call those we used to classified as mentally retarded). My agency has a program for those individuals who also have a history of sex offending, and that's the program I work in. I'm the clinical coordinator, which basically means I oversee the mental health aspects of the clients. I've got ten, and you know, they're really cool folks. Although eventually I'd like to get into a group practice primarily working with LGBT folk, for now this is a good job for me.

I am dating Jubilantewok - also on this site. My decision to use WicketWWarrick was heavily influenced by her screenname, although I do like it in and of itself. She's from a really tiny town in middle Tennessee, but currently lives with me in Memphis. We plan to move to the Nashville area within a couple years - my agency has an office in Nashville and they are trying to develop a sex offender program, and I may be able to transfer there if it happens. I love my co-workers here, but I'd really rather be in Nashville.

I live with 1 dog (Norah, jack russell) and 4 cats (Jeoffry, Midnight, Booger Bear, and Nimbus). Besides my girlfriend they are the joy of my life. I'll post pictures soon as I am a really proud papa. I'm Daddy to my Babygirl. We've been together for 2.5 years and still going well. We actually met on another B-F site, did long distance for 1.2 years (4 hour apart) and have lived together for just over a year now.

Okay, so my interests.
  • Huge star wars freak
  • Animal lover - all kinds - gorilla is my favorite
  • collect swiss army knives
  • love outdoor stuff - camping, hiking, climbing, kayaking, spelunking, diving
  • live with depression, but will not let it run my life
  • consider myself a loyal, devoted friend
  • my dream job: symphony orchestra director
  • decent singing voice, play piano and trombone
  • love soccer, played for years as the goalie
  • I'm a nerd and proud of it.
  • watch very little T.V. but love the show Big Bang Theory
  • was a vet tech for 10 years before I figured out what I wanted to do when I grow up
  • Introvert

I know there is much more about me that'll come out as you get to know me. Oh, and my taste in music... I'll listen to most anything, but here's what's on my ipod:
  • Best of Broadway
  • best of Duke Ellington
  • Best of Boston Pops conducted by John Williams
  • Gershwin greatest hits
  • Glenn Miller greatest hits
  • Hooked on Classics
  • Ragtime, the music of Scott Joplin
  • Sousa's Greatest Hits
  • Trombone Classics
  • Best of Louis Armstrong
  • 50 greatest Christmas songs
  • 50 most essential classical numbers

So there you go. I'm going to go ahead and post since this has already gotten a bit long-winded.

Really looking forward to meeting new and old friends here!

Wicket W. Warrick, Butch Gorilla, Kayden
Old 11-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #14
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Kayden! I knew the truth would come out sooner or later. Thanks for being the first to befriend me here! And I'm glad to know a little more of your bio. I suppose I'm going to have to bite the bullet sooner or later and post a newbie thread. But I'm going to have to figure out what to say first.

Hoping we've both found a "forever home" on this site!

Sue
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #15
Petal Soft

Hey there!! Bet you cant guess who I was on the `other` site??!!!!!!!!!! OH darn it...same name!!

~~~Petal~~~
Old 11-14-2009, 10:30 PM   #16
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Hiya cybersuebee,

So good to see you here. Hoping my intro isn't too insanely boring - thanks for reading it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post

Hoping we've both found a "forever home" on this site!

Sue
I cannot agree more...

-Wicket
Old 11-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #17
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

And here I thought it was a trick question

So glad to see you here!

-Wicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petal Soft View Post
Hey there!! Bet you cant guess who I was on the `other` site??!!!!!!!!!! OH darn it...same name!!

~~~Petal~~~
Old 11-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #18
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Hey from Georgia, I recognize your old screen name, but didn't have the pleasure of exchanging in the threads.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #19
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

No worries because we can chat here - look forward to getting to know you here!

-Wicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Hey from Georgia, I recognize your old screen name, but didn't have the pleasure of exchanging in the threads.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Kayden,
Just stopping in to say "HI!". Wow, you did get "outed" fast. What a great intro post.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote