Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

It is going to be in the low to middle 70's, heading to upper 70's by the end of the week.

The fire fighters are still battling the Thomas fire.

Almost 274,000 acres burned so far and 90% contained. They have been fighting it since early December.

It is the largest wildfire in California history and there is zero rain expected.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2017, 10:53 AM   #3922
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

We had a white Christmas with more than just a dusting of snow, I'd say at least two to three inches out here in the higher elevation.

Now they forecast temps to be in the low to mid 30's till Wednesday when they will rise into the 40's with rain!

I also noticed the sun is setting at 4:24 now compared to 4:19 on the solstice.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2017, 01:22 PM   #3923
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Snow! Snow! Glorious Snow! It's 28 degrees this morning with a high of 29 expected tomorrow so it's not going anyplace anytime soon.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2017, 02:39 PM   #3924
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

The cold is settling in for the next 10 days,. Temps expected in the teens/20's.
Potential for snow showers (wonder what that really means) several times during that period.

Used to like the cold weather. Now I am looking forward to a trip to Florida in a few weeks and Spring!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2017, 06:47 PM   #3925
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't even bother with the actual temps. I only look at the wind chill number, because I spend a quarter to half the day outside so I need to know how many layers and how thick, etc. Looking at the figures for the next 10 days or so and I see a few days with negative signs in front of the numbers. No bueno.

DC got me a new fancy jacket for winter and I hate to dirty it up but I will be wearing it when I go back to work. I can guarantee that it will be salt covered in no time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 04:05 AM   #3926
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, it evidently snowed a second time here whilst I was poorly. Twice in December is almost unheard of in recent years! Didn't think the temperature had been low enough. It's melting though, and what's left on the pavements is thin slush, really, so I was able to get to the local shops for supplies OK.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 04:08 AM   #3927
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Per Alexa it’s 33 degrees, High of 50. Warmer than yesterday.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 05:00 AM   #3928
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

One of my Christmas gifts from my BFF was an green technology type heating blanket, so I'm fairly warm eight now, although it's terribly cold outside.

I came home after the holiday to see a few inches of snow and ice out on my patio deck. Really glad I spent the holiday with my BFF and her family. The gorge winds really factor in during any type of weather, so I agree with Gemme about wind chill factors.

Right now, it's 30* with fairly dense fog.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 09:55 AM   #3929
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It is 21, with a wind chill of 10.

Have so many layers on, Im not sure I can bend to get in the car. This will be interesting.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 10:27 AM   #3930
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I walked the dog this morning the wind chill was -12*.

Currently it is 5* wind chill -4*....the high expected is 10*

MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 10:31 AM   #3931
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather report

40 degrees and rainy in central Texas.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 03:17 PM   #3932
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

It is 66 degrees and sunny. It was nice to be out in the sun running errands.
The next few days will be up into the 70's. I am enjoying this while it lasts because it's supposed to get really cold on New Year's Eve. Fortunately, winter doesn't last that long here in SE New Mexico.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 06:20 AM   #3933
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It feels like -5 right now.

Brrrr.....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 11:25 AM   #3934
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Rain and high 50's temps but starting at 6pm there is a high wind warning that goes into effect until 4 am Saturday morning! Hope we don't lose power!

I notice the sun is setting at 4:26 so we've already gained a few added minutes of daylight!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #3935
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Cold, with an expectation of cold, followed by cold and then cold. So yeah, cold.
Old 12-29-2017, 12:29 PM   #3936
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Heater on and socks instead of flip flops in Texas - although I did see teens in shorts at Walmart last night. lol
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 01:16 PM   #3937
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Currently 21* (feels like 15*)
Tomorrow it will be 11* with a low of -1*

It is cold!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 02:30 PM   #3938
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Snowed in!

Well...I went home to MT for Christmas and there are now 2 winter storms that have kept me here 2 days passed my planned visit! Hopefully tomorrow will be better but the forecast is not so great so I may have to stay a 3rd day!
Old 12-29-2017, 05:07 PM   #3939
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Still abnormally cold but with the sun and decreased winds, it didnt feel too bad today.

Snowed overnight. Winter weather advisory in effect for Sat, Sun, and Monday.
Have 1 errand to run in the morning, then its hunker down time for 3 days.

Old 12-31-2017, 11:34 PM   #3940
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Abormally cold. Tonight it's going to be about 10 degrees below freezing.

Time for hot tea, and hot broth, and actually everything hot to drink!

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rain, weather